Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help (747 Views)

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by zabibu: 12:52pm On May 09, 2016
this morning at 5.00 i had a dream where i was in aroad walking and here came a boy with a police car without plate number full music in that road came another semi trailer that hit that boy purposely badly. it crushed that boys car to pieces the people gathered and they started to collect the boys body in pieces somebody threw his leg on me and my dress got his blood i removed my dress and told the men to collect the body pieces in my dress in good order i was very sad for the boy i was blaming semi trailer driver then i woke up
am very confused now pls help
what does it mean good people
Re: I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by mrZENographer: 12:13am On May 11, 2016
zabibu:
this morning at 5.00 i had a dream where i was in aroad walking and here came a boy with a police car without plate number full music in that road came another semi trailer that hit that boy purposely badly. it crushed that boys car to pieces the people gathered and they started to collect the boys body in pieces somebody threw his leg on me and my dress got his blood i removed my dress and told the men to collect the body pieces in my dress in good order i was very sad for the boy i was blaming semi trailer driver then i woke up
am very confused now pls help
what does it mean good people

Pray against the spirit of death. Something may have been done against you or a member of your family. Come to The Lords Chosen @ Ijesha Bustop Oshodi Expressway lagos. Draw closer to God. Ask God for direction.
Re: I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by zabibu: 8:25am On May 11, 2016
mrZENographer:

Pray against the spirit of death. Something may have been done against you or a member of your family. Come to The Lords Chosen @ Ijesha Bustop Oshodi Expressway lagos. Draw closer to God. Ask God for direction.
we are all lords chosen sir ! thank you anyway for your reply
Re: I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by lepasharon(f): 8:41am On May 11, 2016
Did you watch any scary film recently?
Re: I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by zabibu: 3:51pm On May 11, 2016
lepasharon:
Did you watch any scary film recently?
yes sir i ussualy watch alshabab videos
Re: I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
Eh?? Dreams are always bleeped up lipsrsealed
Re: I Saw Car Accident Live Please Help by lepasharon(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2016
zabibu:
yes sir i ussualy watch alshabab videos

Why you watch alshabab videos

(1) (Reply)

What Stop Others Will Not Stop You, Take A Rest / A Pre-adamic World / Pope Francis’ Remarks Disappoint Gay And Transgender Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.