Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation (35437 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by iykekelvins(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2016
School proprietors
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Ginaz(f): 6:25pm On May 09, 2016
President buhar embarassed
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by RealIgboboy: 6:25pm On May 09, 2016
This is a straight talk that is dangerous to resist. Now, over to APC zombies to check the category you're fitted in. Op, one thousand thumb up 4 u.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by bedspread: 6:26pm On May 09, 2016
IT IS WELL!! I DON'T FEEL COS I DEPEND ON THE " BANK OF HEAVEN"..... HERE WE LIVE BY DIVINE SUPPLY! WE LIVE BY MIRACLE!
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Misogynist2014(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2016
The first two are very faulty. Its like saying that the quantity of water in a river will not be affected if the quantity from source reduces. Others will also feel, but not much.
This thread is almost trash.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by hatchy(f): 6:28pm On May 09, 2016
Very Childish post.Mod how did this make front page?
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by sonnie10: 6:29pm On May 09, 2016
mytime24:
Abroad base like me grin

You dey south?
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by thunder74(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2016
...and those that believe this scripture

"Job 22:29King James Version (KJV)
When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."

I live by this scripture and I lack nothing. He is faithful
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by presido997(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2016
faruz:
space for sale.....
Na aw much u wan sale am
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by mountainguy(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
dnt forget to mention the men with suagar mummies too when mentioning ladies with suagar daddies
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by hatchy(f): 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
Very Childish post.Mod how did this make front page?
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by mytime24(f): 6:33pm On May 09, 2016
sonnie10:

You dey south?
i dey all corner wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by sonnie10: 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
mytime24:
i dey all corner wink

I mean as in Aba South?
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Topestbilly(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
mytime24:
Abroad base like me grin

By the time we at home filled up wherever you people are hiding overthere, they will kuku depot al of us back to Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by mamawin(f): 6:39pm On May 09, 2016
for where? na everybody dey feel ds film o. I just pray e no go enter season 2
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by mamawin(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2016
bedspread:
IT IS WELL!! I DON'T FEEL COS I DEPEND ON THE " BANK OF HEAVEN"..... HERE WE LIVE BY DIVINE SUPPLY! WE LIVE BY MIRACLE!
ok continue
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Coldfeets: 6:42pm On May 09, 2016
The Google AdSensers - converting Euros to Naira every month with all pleasure. tongue

Plus...

The Alabi boyz - 1X2 is the code because weda Buhari like am or not, the result will alwayz be draw no bet.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Gabrendo(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2016
I Disagree. Everyone will feel it. One way or the other.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 09, 2016
Op.. You forgot the ghost writers...
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by stingbreed(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2016
cindybella101:
The yahoo boys grin
i like pretty little birds like u,, hope you are caring? kiss kiss kiss
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Blakenails(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2016
The Catholic Church
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Bowwow11(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2016
olafum1:
grin
you failed to include dose fraud stars called the yahoo yahoo boiz
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by achi4u(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2016
Everyone is affected directory or indirectly.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by amtaken(f): 7:00pm On May 09, 2016
The house wife can't save any money again. If she's not careful she will even add her past savings to buy foodstuff/provisions as the price of everything has sky rocketed.

The minors and lazy adults who depend on their parents don't get everything they ask for on a platter of gold as before.

The yahoo boys also que in petrol stations to buy fuel to charge their working tools eg laptops and phones na.

The rich politicians especially the opposition are being forced to refund money and money is not flowing in the system like before because of Bubu's bad economic policies.

There's nobody who's not feeling this bad economy except Buhari and his household. Even the Ministers are broke!
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=cindybella101 post=45458392]The yahoo boys ;

Explain please.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by gfullmoon(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
cindybella101:
The yahoo boys grin

Yahoo Boys buy PMS, data bundle etc. And if their victim are passing through hard time how can maga pay? So I think it affects them too. Mind you I am not a Yahoo man.
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 09, 2016
the two surest category that will not feel it are politicians and their immediate family members and yahoo boys
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by InvertedHammer: 7:16pm On May 09, 2016
\

Pastors.

If you don't pay your tithe, they will threaten to personally call St. Peter's number to add your name in the hell-bound rollster.

/
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by sparog(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
It affects both no 1 and 2, so I beg to disagree, even peeps that you think are rich are grumbling cos they are not able to meet several obligations as before due to economic hardship and high price of virtually every item. I just pray that things begin to change for the better soon
Re: 5 Categories Of People That won't feel The Country's current Inflation by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 09, 2016
The Pastors - wether economic melt or freeze ..., the hypnotized ones will still pay hard earn tithe ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.