Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) (58445 Views)

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 09, 2016
RIP.......
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by respectkings: 5:10pm On May 09, 2016
Miss u pretty. Too sad RIP
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by zizoo36: 5:11pm On May 09, 2016
dubemnaija2:
Sad

Since may 29th 2015, bad news everywhere
Prior to 29th 2015 no bad news abi? Don't worry, 2019 u can vote 4 d ineffectual buffoon. Typical Ipob!

3 Likes

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2016
R.i.p dear
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by dazzlinglyme: 5:12pm On May 09, 2016
his soul? shocked btw RIP Girl
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by jaywhoco(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2016
Acts 24 vs 15
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by berrystunn(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2016
No no no death I no gree biko biko, bring back this one and take all the politicians.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by billyG(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
R.I.P,i dnt knew gas when im in sch,kero ws ma companion.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by otiigba1(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
Gas explosion in school? Some one should be in prison Already for this incident. The school should ve made sure its safe for their students. Then again this is nigera were people Pray and wait for God to come and test the hostels health and safety level or believes it will never happen to them because the pastor said it ls not their portion.
Did some one not smell the gas leak? Next day you will see student in the same hostel (hopping and praying the same thing woun't happen to them) After this incident the whole school should be shut until its safe.

1 Like

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by delightf(f): 5:15pm On May 09, 2016
Itis well,God we thank you,help the monther of this lady give her the heart to bear this loss
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by 41lady(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2016
May her soul R.I.P
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Noneroone(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2016
When will govt ban cooking gas

1 Like

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by vidababy(f): 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
it's a pity,RlP.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Asiri1991: 5:18pm On May 09, 2016
RIP Omalicha
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3695167_vv_jpeg4412897aa035d006d6f26abcb91f3633

She does not have hips... undecided

But that does not matter now.

Rest well my dear.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by b41musco(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by pweeryambre: 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
what kind of gas explosion, is the one they use to cook with in the house? what causes gas explosion in the house?
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by berrystunn(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
dubemnaija2:
Sad

Since change...
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by skywalker888(f): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
wasiudvd:
RIP the most reserved girl I know.
It didn't happ in the school hostel though, its off-K.
Failed healthcare system contribute to her death.
Oooh my God !! So a 3kg or 5kg gass cooker is powerful enough to kill someone? shocked
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by bedspread: 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
[i][/i]There a whole lot of people going home....
but the fact remains where are they heading to.....

if they miss heaven they can't miss hell!

Lets all be ready!! No one knows who is next.

Accepting JESUS is the only way

1 Like

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by cheleku(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
OP, she was not a Biochemistry student. I understand she was studying Pub Admin. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by ojomamah: 5:24pm On May 09, 2016
Sad rip
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Checked86: 5:24pm On May 09, 2016
That girl is my cousin, though I never seen her in person. A friend called me 2 days ago to sympathise with me but I was confused. It is a pity. May your soul continue resting in peace.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by aubventure: 5:30pm On May 09, 2016
robsisi:
Oluwa biko protect your own
who told you that she not Oluwa's own. We are all enjoying his grace
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by deyoungstar(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2016
Ebal:
Female final year student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Biochemistry department, Miss Veronica Ezeh Chioma,died of gas explosion last week in the school hostel.
The death was as a result of the gas explosion last week in the school hostel.
May his soul rest in peace (amen).

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/final-year-student-of-unizik-awka.html
rest in peace
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by wasiudvd(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2016
skywalker888:
Oooh my God !! So a 3kg or 5kg gass cooker is powerful enough to kill someone? shocked
Yes! But in her case its not the cylinder that killed her, hero's is 12Kg.
Due to knowledge gap, someone else leaked the gas deliberately, she was burnt, but that accident shouldn't have taken her life. She was in hospital for over a week, skilling and talking. The next thing I heard.... She is dead.

1 Like

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Checked86: 5:32pm On May 09, 2016
finalboss1:
chai money don waste..
rip dear
Money, seriously? We don't care about the money. She is going to be missed forever. Alor-Agu people will forever miss her.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by tobaflexy(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2016
May her soul rest in Perfect peace
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Siddeek: 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
Is she the younger sister of nnamdi kanu the ipod?
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by WildChild00(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2016
dubemnaija2:
Sad

I know that upon still suffering from the wounds of jonathan shameful exit will push or blame it on Buses,how many people died of generator related caused under jonah,how many died in the hands of bokoharam,how many did you people killed and buried in the forest,I also assumed that okra shrine saga was also under buses,the dead body on org river. Was also under buses?
You guys will never come up out of this hate for GMB,is very deep rooted in you.

1 Like

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Sensitivbin777(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2016
wasiudvd:
RIP the most reserved girl I know.
It didn't happ in the school hostel though, its off-K.
Failed healthcare system contribute to her death.

I agree with you... The medical center is nothing to write home about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court / When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.