Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) (58449 Views)

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by bedspread: 5:35pm On May 10, 2016
You Better keep shut and Accept JESUS. And if you chose not to , do not stand in the way of others. You are too small to do dt. If you Miss Heaven, You can't miss Hell
otiigba1:
its a choice Right? So why are you telling me and other people to accept? Why not live us alone to make our choice? You see how confused you are.
I am not arguing with you i am just making my opinion just like you made yours tongue.

Nothing to do with handsome, don't forget its God who created handsome people. so nothing wrong with been handsome and handsome and rich people can also accept Jesus. You see how confused you are again?

Do you even know the Origin of christianity?
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by otiigba1(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
bedspread:
You Better keep shut and Accept JESUS. And if you chose not to , do not stand in the way of others. You are too small to do dt. If you Miss Heaven, You can't miss Hell
another sanctimonious so called christian, heaven or hell does not exists, if they do? Tell me were there are located. in your backyard? your village? This story of heaven and hell is a fictious story used by white men to enslave africans and steal their resources, did africans believe in hell or heaven before the white men came to africa? I didn't think so,

White men are busy stealling african men resources and enjoying themselves and african men are living in porverty while busy hopping and praying to go to heaven, africans has been brainwashed by the so called christianity invented by white people tongue now run along you ignorant nicompoop! angry
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 10, 2016
wasiudvd:
RIP the most reserved girl I know. It didn't happ in the school hostel though, its off-K. Failed healthcare system contribute to her death.
selfies all wasted.....life is nothing afterall
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Noneroone(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2016
otiigba1:
i agree but what will be the Alternative After the ban? Fire wood? Even fire wood can be hazardous although not as lethal as gas.
what do majority cook with? Is it not kerosene?
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by rossi49ja(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
dhtml18:
@op/mod, please correct the typo. May her soul rest in piece (Amen)
Also correct yours dude. It's peace not piece.
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by toprealman: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Noneroone:
When will govt ban cooking gas
Oxygen is required for any fire explosion to occur.....should government ban that too?
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Noneroone(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2016
toprealman:
Oxygen is required for any fire explosion to occur.....should government ban that too?
what are u talking
most fire disaster at home result from gas explosions, don't kerosene stoves use oxygen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Tonymic4life(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
otiigba1:
another sanctimonious so called christian, heaven or hell does not exists, if they do? Tell me were there are located. in your backyard? your village? This story of heaven and hell is a fictious story used by white men to enslave africans and steal their resources, did africans believe in hell or heaven before the white men came to africa? I didn't think so,

White men are busy stealling african men resources and enjoying themselves and african men are living in porverty while busy hopping and praying to go to heaven, africans has been brainwashed by the so called christianity invented by white people tongue now run along you ignorant nicompoop! angry
Na wah oooo! Well we r all entitled to what we believe in. Argument is not d remedy!
Re: Veronica Ezeh-Chioma, UNIZIK Student, Dies Of Gas Explosion (pics) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2020
slimmestify:
Ooohh so sad,RIP dear
You are really slim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court / When Your Village People Sit Near You In The Exam Hall (Photo) / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.