Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,990 members, 7,956,695 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death (38513 Views)

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims / Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by berrystunn(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2016
I love you.. Just end like that
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by ebhohimimen(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
I tot he said he was born in lagos so nobody we see him

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Ajewealth123(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
metromediaboss:
RRS operatives this afternoon picked up Lekan Shonde, the man who allegedly beat his wife, Ronke Shonde, to death at their home in Lagos last week. He was arrested this afternoon..details later (photo of him after he was arrested above)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/rrs-arrests-man-who-allegedly-beat-his.html
but the man said he is on ghost mode? He said and I quote "I be Lagos boy ,I can live in Lagos for 10years and nobody will see me" so what now happened?

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by AmAlbert(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
No matter how you vex reach, your anger no go fit boil water.. I dey tell you out of personal experience...

Sorry oga na 2 years I pay upon say I no kill person, you wey kill person, you go tey dia well well

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by ibkgab001: 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
The person Above me is an Ex convict.....# from his story

The man in Picture looks more SE that SW

The original poster is as fast as computer

The judgment for him will nothing less than 50 years imprisonment
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 09, 2016
Thought you qa invisible
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by TrumpDonald(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2016
Fine, you no fine. Good for bed, u no good. Get enough money, u no get. And u are complaining ur wife is cheating on u.

Now hide, u no sabi hide.

Which kind man b dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by omoijesa(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2016
Goodjob NPF...just imagine this idiot,that is what happen when man reason with his ANUS
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by frisky2good(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
When he decided to call Punch newspaper did he not realize the call will be traced?

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
amarachi06:
In Mr Chanji's voice "Una suree say na the man cos the face is different.
I tot I was the only one that notice that

Bloggers be forming story since Red Sea saga
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by frisky2good(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
E no come reach 10 days grin

Ajewealth123:
but the man said he is on ghost mode? He said and I quote "I be Lagos boy ,I can live in Lagos for 10years and nobody will see me" so what now happened?

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by cruz419(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2016
Idiot,, I taught e his a lagos boy who can stay in lagos for 3month and dey will not see him, undecidedI

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
I don't believe this guy was arrested by the police where he was taking refuge. I think he actually turned himself in.

4 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Sayelabola(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
Many thanks to the "sister-agent" that nabbed this idiot.

We here, are proud of you.

One love.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
I think say this guy dey rake say nobody fit catch am..
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Vivalavida99(f): 3:00pm On May 09, 2016
Didn't he say he was a Lagos boy, that he can evade justice for the next 30yrs, hehehe.

You can run, but you can't hide.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Mom007(f): 3:00pm On May 09, 2016
I just read his post on Facebook where he was bragging about how he was a lagos boy and could hide in Lagos forever and not get caught! guess who had the last laugh...
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:05pm On May 09, 2016
Lagos boy,
Wife killer
No one will find me in 30 years
Catch me if you can

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Olulinks(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2016
TimothyNkenu:
Perfect!

He should not go scot free at all.

By the way looks like cases that get publicity are quickly solved.
What should be done to him na, kill him? Who then takes care of the 3 children after that?
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Rose2014: 3:07pm On May 09, 2016
victorazy:

She deserved what she got. Why was she fvcking her manager. Pray u no get involved with a promiscuous wife, u will do warst.
Let's assume she did. Are U saying women should kill their husbands whenever they cheat?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by myfantasies(f): 3:09pm On May 09, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Welcome development. Let him face the music. See how he is looking, full of regret. Always learn to control your anger no matter how provoked you may be. My thoughts with the two kids on the agony of living without parents because only divine miracle can make him survive this
He don't look remorseful to me undecided

He looks like someone dat has pride
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2016
If your boyfriend or husband is maltreating you, QUIT, DON'T CHEAT ON HIM.

If you don't love your lover or spouse again, JUST QUIT.

Cheating in romance or marriage is suicidal.

Once you quit, nobody can accuse you of cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Oche211(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2016
I thought he was a lagos boy who could hide well nd nt get caught
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by lozanni(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Welcome development. Let him face the music. See how he is looking, full of regret. Always learn to control your anger no matter how provoked you may be. My thoughts with the two kids on the agony of living without parents because only divine miracle can make him survive this

You are right. I have asked the question on another thread if there are marriage crises classes in Nigeria where things like anger management, depression, self-confidence and self-worth etc are taught for the abuser and the abused in a rocky marriage.
Some of these wife beaters, am not excusing their bad conduct, are very insecure persons who feel that the only way they can control their wives is to beat them to into a 'submissive state' which is a very wrong assumption in itself.

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by YabaLeftist: 3:16pm On May 09, 2016
The beginning of the end for him.

I almost feel sorry for him.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 09, 2016
I THOUGHT HE WAS LAGOSIAN AND COULD LIVE IN LAGOS FOR 30YRS AND NOT BE CAUGHT
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by rita25(f): 3:22pm On May 09, 2016
SEE HIS HARD FACE SEF..................SERVE HIM THE SAME TREATMENT HE GAVE HIS WIFE DEM GO SETTLE FOR SPIRIT WORLD AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY AWAITING HIS ARRIVAL FOR HER REVENGE THERE undecided
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by merit1988(f): 3:23pm On May 09, 2016
This is not d man embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by multicolored(f): 3:25pm On May 09, 2016
Thought he said he is a Lagos boy and no one can catch him?
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by misscall247: 3:28pm On May 09, 2016
hmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO Student Bites Off Fellow Student's Nose During Fight (photos) / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.