Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death (38512 Views)

Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims / Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Ronke Shonde's Murderer, Lekan Shonde, Wanted By Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by femi4: 3:29pm On May 09, 2016
Iago's boy is here finally
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by xtervaganza(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2016
Idiot
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by blueeyes1: 3:33pm On May 09, 2016
Olulinks:

What should be done to him na, kill him? Who then takes care of the 3 children after that?
And u think this beast should be allowed near those kids?

3 Likes

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by sniper77(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2016
He is gonna eat watery beans at kirikiri for the rest of his life. Bon voyage monsieur lekan shonde

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by mizlovette(f): 3:39pm On May 09, 2016
And to think he said that could stay in hiding in lag for like 30 years and no one will catch him as a Lagos guy, so now wat happened? Mehn he's going to hear it in sanco. This is not america where an autopsy would be able to help reveal her cause of death. No one knows d real truth. May d dead rip and Gods will be done
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by nickxtra(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2016
I thought he said he is a Lagos boy and can stay for 30 years without being caught
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by 9jatatafo(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2016
Dem don catch Lagos boy oooo. Shey e dey tear mouth say nobody fit catch am for 30 years?
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by kbbanj10(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2016
OMG! in another 24hrs this man will know/appreciate full value of FREEDOM I bet. If given another chance he will think twice to even kill a cockroach
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by emvico(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2016
tongue haleluya the lagos boy has finally landed in the police net grin with different face cheesy 9ja too much
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by wickedworld: 4:17pm On May 09, 2016
I think he surrender himself, he knows he can't hide forever because. Friend or someone that knows him will surely betray him
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by juman(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2016
Dont kill one another, walk away from a totally unproductive marriage.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by wickedworld: 4:18pm On May 09, 2016
I think he surrender himself, he knows he can't hide forever because. Friend or someone that knows him will surely betray him.

He looked different mean looking old to the picture posted.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Coolgent(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2016
Bragging no good o.
The Mr Lekan has claimed to be Lagos guy he even went as far as saying he can live in Lagos for 30 years unnotice by the security agencies.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 09, 2016
Rose2014:
It's funny how Nigerians on fb, twitter, nl etc have been blaming the woman for not leaving the woman beater all these while.
Yet it's the same people that would've called her names if she had done same.
Don't know why I hate hypocrisy this much

She must have stayed back for fear of what people will say, or for her kids but in the end she lost it all. And people are still blaming her in death. If u leave, they'll call u irresponsible. If u stay n die, they'll call u mumu. It shows that people will always talk.
Funny enough the man is now free to remarry while the kids she was staying for will start suffering in d hands of a stepmother. He even had the guts to brag about being a Lagos boy with no remorse. Smh
To victims of domestic violence pls be wise.

To the deceased, rest in peace

True,but you probably be among those that will rain curse and curses on him too,had it been that he left her with 2 kids to marry someone else.

#Just saying.

It was an unfortunate situation,now the kids left to bare the blunts.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by DonBenny77(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2016
the man shud pay for his crimes if found guilty but for all ye adulterous wives who use their tongue to provoke n challenge their husbands to a duel they cant withstand u may not even live to b arrested or face trial u may jus die n turn news like we av seen in dis case.

A man wont jus kill a woman he once loved enough to marry for no just cause

some women r demons

like my neighbor's wife who sacked her house help on d 28th of last month knowing her husband will travel by 1st may in other to have the house to herself(kids in school)n invited her man friend to her matrimonial home after the husband had travelled to do kerewa.
God go catch am one day
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Anonymrs(f): 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
I think he is the one even though he looks different in both pictures. I personally distaste men that hit women...Baba God thank you sir for rescuing me from a violent relationship years back. I will forever remain grateful!

1 Like

Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by remele2(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2016
Hahaha,, his earlier statement with punch..., '' I am a Lagos boy I can stay in diz lagos for 10 years and no body will find me"
E Nova reach even 10hrs dem don gbab you grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by ManTiger(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2016
Was he not the same person boasting he can be in Lagos for 40 years without him being spotted!
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 09, 2016
Nigerian Police can lie oh!

This guy obviously turned himself in company of a lawyer and a relative judging by the photos. He was even using his phone in one of the photos. He does not look like someone that was "picked up" by the Nigerian police.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 09, 2016
I thought he said he's invincible.
See the face of the bloody murderer!
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by nanzozo(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
metromediaboss:
RRS operatives this afternoon picked up Lekan Shonde, the man who allegedly beat his wife, Ronke Shonde, to death at their home in Lagos last week. He was arrested this afternoon..details later (photo of him after he was arrested above)

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/rrs-arrests-man-who-allegedly-beat-his.html
sheh he said he is a real lagos guy,why dem catch am?
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Ninilowo(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2016
Olori kori. I trust Nigeria police, dem don grip am con rough handle am join.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Babs015(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2016
Such a heartless man.... Sebi u be Lagos boy, abi na for Sambisa dem catch you? Shioor
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Ngoziada592: 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
This is some nairaland boys in future. Keep making moth about beating women o, one day she will die on you and you will be paraded like this. Sure many warned this man but he was feeling gangster then saying nothing can happen to him well now he's ruined his life and his family
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by chiefobdk(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2016
here to check tribe...

Dis tribe hey.
tufiakwa.
every thing murder related ritual. soka forest side
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by chiefobdk(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2016
ibkgab001:
The person Above me is an Ex convict.....# from his story

The man in Picture looks more SE that SW

The original poster is as fast as computer

The judgment for him will nothing less than 50 years imprisonment

the man is definitely from the south wast.

ritual and murder capital

tufiakwa.

yes I kno.

quote me for rubbish
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by splendidmessi: 7:40pm On May 09, 2016
But...this man does not look like the man in the pics posted with tale lady earlier...hmmm
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by madjune(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2016
RIP to the dead...but if truly, the woman cheated on him; that's really bad.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by defemidefemi(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2016
Splashba:
Nah wah ooo.. . This man must face the music why. Run if not guilty
would u have waited if u're to be in his shoes? knowing that your reason for killing her won't aggravate you in d court of law.
Re: Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death by Destinygrl(f): 9:41pm On May 09, 2016
Lagos boy indeed

30 years turned to less then 30 hours

be prepared to spend the rest of your life behind bars murderer
poor kids lost their mother at a tender age when they need their mum the must,
the trauma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / $450,000 Of Cocaine Found Washed Up On Alabama Beach / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.