Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! (3942 Views)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Vivalavida99(f): 2:43pm On May 09, 2016
Beware of jobless men with strong dick!

Single ladies, especially hardworking ones should always resist the temptation of marrying jobless men in the name of love, sex or worse still to be labelled a ''married woman''. The love of a jobless man is fake, is not real, and is conditioned by poverty.

A jobless bachelor can hardly be a ''jobful'' husband! A man who could not take care of his basic material need as a single man cannot perform magic when coupled in marriage.

Poverty has an amazing way of humiliating and humbling a man thereby making him lose the very essence of his manhood--a deflated ego that accepts everything.

Poor and jobless men are always the most attentive to your emotional and physical needs.

They often make good bedroom bully, they major very well in sex and all the spoils of it--but be wary! It’s often a well-honed skill to escape poverty under the shadow of vulnerable rich women.

When these men are rehabilitated financially from the labour of their partners they always tend to recoil back to the real man poverty has hidden all this while. Their changed economic status automatically changes their taste and social comportment.

They seek their real woman outside the confines of their matrimonial boundary. Hence cheating and infidelity crept in. Their wives become object of hate giving way to domestic violence.

So, if you want a fulfilling marital relationship steer clear of all these smooth talking, flattering and emotionally supportive randy men without any sustainable means of livelihood-----‘’Ndi-oji amu eri’’. Fine young "boys" with empty pockets.

This admonition maybe difficult to adhere to in a society where women are pressured to marry in order to enjoy societal validation. Where chronological age maybe running higher. Where the so-called ‘’men of god’’ adduce spinsterhood to phantom spiritual enemy and sins.

But in all this, we still have our individual life to live irrespective of the unjust demands of the society.

So, rather than marry a lousy, lazy and good-for-nothing-man as husband, single parenthood remains a reasonable option to realise full-fledged motherhood.

A financially comfortable woman with children is happier without cashless husband

Single motherhood has never been a sin neither is it punishable by ‘’hell fire’’.

It is simply a choice and a way of life!

M.E

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 09, 2016
you don finish ?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Vivalavida99(f): 2:46pm On May 09, 2016
WarRLaY:
you don finish ?

Yes, I'm finished.
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by shaybebaby(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
I'm going to watch this. Some salient points you have made but would have been in total agreement if it was not just about finances.
It's about adding value to one's life which may come in other ways apart from money.
So I would rather say that if he isn't adding value, kick him to the kerb. cool

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by nnamdibig(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2016
It's a two way thing. Men should also beware of jobless & unexposed women that are only good in warming your bed whenever you need to quench cool.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by nnamdibig(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2016
WarRLaY:
you don finish ?
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by SSpeter(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2016
Vivalavida99:

Single ladies, especially hardworking ones should always resist the temptation of marrying jobless men in the name of love, sex or worse still to be labelled a ''married woman''. The love of a jobless man is fake, is not real, and is conditioned by poverty.

A jobless bachelor can hardly be a ''jobful'' husband! A man who could not take care of his basic material need as a single man cannot perform magic when coupled in marriage.

Poverty has an amazing way of humiliating and humbling a man thereby making him lose the very essence of his manhood--a deflated ego that accepts everything.

Poor and jobless men are always the most attentive to your emotional and physical needs.

They often make good bedroom bully, they major very well in sex and all the spoils of it--but be wary! It’s often a well-honed skill to escape poverty under the shadow of vulnerable rich women.

When these men are rehabilitated financially from the labour of their partners they always tend to recoil back to the real man poverty has hidden all this while. Their changed economic status automatically changes their taste and social comportment.

They seek their real woman outside the confines of their matrimonial boundary. Hence cheating and infidelity crept in. Their wives become object of hate giving way to domestic violence.

So, if you want a fulfilling marital relationship steer clear of all these smooth talking, flattering and emotionally supportive randy men without any sustainable means of livelihood-----‘’Ndi-oji amu eri’’. Fine young "boys" with empty pockets.

This admonition maybe difficult to adhere to in a society where women are pressured to marry in order to enjoy societal validation. Where chronological age maybe running higher. Where the so-called ‘’men of god’’ adduce spinsterhood to phantom spiritual enemy and sins.

But in all this, we still have our individual life to live irrespective of the unjust demands of the society.

So, rather than marry a lousy, lazy and good-for-nothing-man as husband, single parenthood remains a reasonable option to realise full-fledged motherhood.

A financially comfortable woman with children is happier without cashless husband

Single motherhood has never been a sin neither is it punishable by ‘’hell fire’’.

M.E

But it is good for a man to marry a jobless woman? I know you are Igbo. Truth is most Igbo ladies from not too do well background often see marriage as an escape from poverty. I am Igbo too. I have an aunt who got married at 37 back then her hubby in his early forties only had a box (shop) with a rickety desktop and claims to be an engineer. My aunt sponsored the wedding undecided, and we were all happy we supported the dude and today he does not only fix computers he travels to China to import as well..my aunt was fired later and she joined the hubby in the IT business they have 2kids... and they are happy. Babe you first work get money first before you begin check whether your partner is loaded. Nothing stops you from making money....

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Agunnewi: 3:11pm On May 09, 2016
Bwahahahaha...And such koboless guys can pretty eh.
After spending all working hours at gym and in salon, carving their hairlines and beards, and developing 6 to 11 packs, while a real man hustles till his waistline expands.

Oji Amu ejighi kobo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Davehunk: 3:28pm On May 09, 2016
Vivalavida99:

M.E

Jobless by choice or circumstance?

What do we say about very ambitious and willing-to-work young men who struggle daily without success to gain an employment. Who are victims of a failed country, who cannot afford the bribery prerequisite to gaining employment in some countries? Who have no 'godfathers and mothers in high positions etc.

Where do we place this category of men?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Acidosis(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2016
"Nothing confuse a woman more than a jobless man with a strong dikk"

grin grin

But women love them more anyway.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by TheNonce: 3:43pm On May 09, 2016
grin

"Gold digger alert!"

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Dyt(f): 5:16pm On May 09, 2016
WarRLaY:
you don finish ?

That's not how to toast the bread jor
You were supposed wrap the bread in paper and butter
The iron then does justice to it
With your egg and chilled thick chocolate drink
Tummy
Licks lips

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by nnamdibig(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2016
Agunnewi:
Bwahahahaha...And such koboless guys can pretty eh.
After spending all working hours at gym and in salon, carving their hairlines and beards, and developing 6 to 11 packs, while a real man hustles till his waistline expands.

Oji Amu ejighi kobo

But you ladies trip for the 11packs and tag the hardworking ones unromantic.
What of Oji ikpu ejighi sense?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin

And get heartbroken later grin grin grin

Funny but the op is right.. The best way to know the real nature of a man is when he is comfortable , and his true nature pops up... Like the sun
It might be pleasant or unpleasant afterwards...

Its a game.of dice, one gets to find out the path it falls on...

But babe, its odikwa very risky...lol
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by ogawisdom(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2016
Women r too selfish in nature shocked

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Ishilove: 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
Funny enough, I have a friend who says poverty causes weak errection. A man who is hungry will have very low libido
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by MrPresident1: 7:41pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Funny enough, I have a friend who says poverty causes weak errection. A man who is hungry will have very low libido

Erm...emm...Poverty nor dey cause weak errection o

U nor see say na poor people dey obey God pass, to 'go into the world and multiply' grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Mediapace: 7:47pm On May 09, 2016
Ishi with men's dick topics.

Even it is wealthy men that are prone to having non-erecting dick.
The food they consume cause most of these problems but poor men wetin dem dey chop ?
Ishilove:
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Eddygourdo(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
shaybebaby:
I'm going to watch this. Some salient points you have made but would have been in total agreement if it was not just about finances.
It's about adding value to one's life which may come in other ways apart from money.
So I would rather say that if he isn't adding value, kick him to the kerb. cool
didn't know that men had the option of kicking out women whom they percieve to add no value to the kerb. Thanks honey for enlightening me. Muaaah
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
Now the pix is grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Ishilove: 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
Mediapace:
Ishi with men's dick topics.

Even it is wealthy men that are prone to having non-erecting dick.
The food they consume cause most of these problems but poor men wetin dem dey chop ?
What I mean is hustlers usually have sex in the last tab on their scale of preference. Your mind is dirty smiley
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Eddygourdo(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2016
Vivalavida99:

M.E

to assume that financial security is everything a marriage has to offer shows u are still aa learner. Finance is key no doubt. Wait till ur a single mother at 60, alone, unattractive with grown up children who may have found out for themselves who their fathers are esspecially the sons . Who wants to be a bastard. Your arguements do no support ur position on single motherhood. That's a choice frustrated and unwise ladies who can't see beyond their noses make. And I can explain if u want.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by armyofone(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
Many are not really confused because after big O comes hungry and growling tummy. I want both but if i must pick one, then money is it over strong abuna grin grin

Acidosis:

grin grin

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2016
Amelian:

And get heartbroken later grin grin grin

Funny but the op is right.. The best way to know the real nature of a man is when he is comfortable , and his true nature pops up... Like the sun
It might be pleasant or unpleasant afterwards...

Its a game.of dice, one gets to find out the path it falls on...

But babe, its odikwa very risky...lol

grin grin grin life itself is risky

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2016
armyofone:
Many are not really confused because after big O comes hungry and growling tummy. I want both but if i must pick one, then money is it over strong abuna grin grin

So it is true that women like strong abuna? shocked shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2016
I can't speak for Diosy because I don't know her preferences that deep. Can't make love on hungry tummy, can you?

Acidosis:

So it is true that women like strong abuna? shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Ngoziada592: 8:51pm On May 09, 2016
Beware of both jobless men and women. Unsuccessful people are usually bitter and frustrated and will drag you down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Mediapace: 9:10pm On May 09, 2016
Ehn Ehn cheesy
My mind is clean though,i don bleach the dirts with hypo.
Anyways how are you ishi?
Ishilove:

What I mean is hustlers usually have sex in the last tab on their scale of preference. Your mind is dirty smiley
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Ishilove: 9:16pm On May 09, 2016
Mediapace:
Ehn Ehn cheesy
My mind is clean though,i don bleach the dirts with hypo.
Anyways how are you ishi?
I'm fine dear smiley
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Mediapace: 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
Hope your day wasn't that boring and hope you had a lot of fun?
Ishilove:

I'm fine dear smiley
Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin grin life itself is risky

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Jobless Men With Strong Diçk! by Ishilove: 9:23pm On May 09, 2016
Mediapace:
Hope your day wasn't that boring and hope you had a lot of fun?
It was boring jare. Work work work, but in all things we give thanks. And you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Drive The Only Family Car? / Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.