Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! (1739 Views)

"You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? / Winks / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2016
My brothers and sisters what really went wrong here?................. Set up a date on Thursday with this babe for tonight via text, haven't talked to her since we set it up.

While I'm at work today this happened:

Her: Hey
Me: Hi, what's up?
Her: How's it goin
Me: Pretty good, but pretty busy. I'll see you tonight.
Her: Where do you work
Me: See you at 8
Her: I just asked you a question
Me: I appreciate that, but can't chat right now. Ask me tonight. Looking forward to it.
Her: I have to cancel but good luck to you!

Seriously?
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by MUVA(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2016
You should've simply told her. She probably has her reason for asking.

She thinks you're dodging the question.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Parpor(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2016
It's a simple question OP. Only wn she kips popin questions,dats wn it shuld b postponed

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2016
MUVA:
You should've simply told her. She probably has her reason for asking.

She thinks you're dodging the question.
my brother not even worth it at this point. She's turned me off with this temper tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Lsofdk(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters what really went wrong here?................. Set up a date on Thursday with this babe for tonight via text, haven't talked to her since we set it up.
Me: I appreciate that, but can't chat right now. Ask me tonight. Looking forward to it.
Seriously?
if you were able to type this, you could as well answer the question.

5 Likes

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by nessblessed: 3:18pm On May 09, 2016
Goog­le pa­­­y 85$ per hour my last pay check was $­­8500 working 60 hours a week online. My youn­­ger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he wo­­rk­s about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
b­u­z­z­p­a­t­h­5­0­.c­o­m
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by latinoKingdom(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
Two things involved
1. Either she think you are dodging or
2. She is a money freak

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by MUVA(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother not even worth it at this point. She's
turned me off with this temper tantrum.

Just let her be then... If she does like you, she'll come around. Life's too short, man.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by ronald4lif(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2016
But is why is she insisting on knowing where you work? Can't that be discussed at the dinner date

I think she's trying to gauge your finances by your place of employment and which is a red flag and modus operandi of spongers.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by firstking01(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother not even worth it at this point. She's turned me off with this temper tantrum.
And perhaps she wanted to know the padegree of where you work so she can start imagining the size of your pocket...what has my hanging out with you got to do with where i workundecided??...abeg bro, you did the right thing...

Women and money conciousness....truthful saying, if money were to grow on trees, a lot of girls will date monkeysundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
And perhaps she wanted to know the padegree of where you work so she can start imagining the size of your pocket...what has my hanging out with you got to do with where i workundecided??, no be when she come there we go discuss all those thingsundecided??...abeg bro, you did the right thing...

Women and money conciousness....truthful saying, if money were to grow on trees, a lot of girls will date monkeysundecided
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:27pm On May 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

if you were able to type this, you could as well answer the question.
my brother am pretty sure she was going to flake no matter what unless my job was more impressive than the other dude she was probably talking to. I think she was weighing her options. What a classless Naija b*tch.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
And perhaps she wanted to know the padegree of where you work so she can start imagining the size of your pocket...what has my hanging out with you got to do with where i workundecided??...abeg bro, you did the right thing...

Women and money conciousness....truthful saying, if money were to grow on trees, a lot of girls with date monkeysundecided
my brother I tire o.
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by omega25red(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:

Seriously?
grin grin grin

first off if you can't share where you work then you are not interested in being social and you were kinda rude with your response of "I appreciate that"

As for the lady, she is tactless and rude as well. While trying to get to know someone, you don't ask where do you work over text before the first date. She sounds like a gold digger with no manners.

you could have answered the question and posed the same question to her. then ask her why that was her first question for you as supposed to your family life etc.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by MUVA(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother am pretty sure she was going to flake no matter what unless my job was more impressive than the other dude she was probably talking to. I think she was weighing her options. What a classless Naija b*tch.
You're very wrong bro. Observe. cool

Its only safe to assume that you're at work, so she followed up with the next logical question»

Her: Where do you work?

And you replied»»

This is where you shot yourself on the foot. She already thinks you're a lying punk at this point so, she asked again»»

Waiting for you to change her perception.

Trust me man, this is a lame ass attempt at dodging the question. At this point she's already read a lot of different meanings into the type of relationship she will have to endure if she eventually agree's to date you. Women are great psychologists but even they don't know! So...»»

Seriously?
Sayanara. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Lsofdk(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
ok, IMO she should have saved the question for the date.
still you may be drawing a wrong conclusion as to why she asked that question.
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2016
MUVA:

Sayanara. grin
my brother me sef be mind reader........ I'm not interested now as she has shown herself to be insecure and I can't afford to be dealing with that constantly.
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by kinglekan: 3:51pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:

Seriously?

With the benefit of hindsight i am thinking she probably wanted to cancel the date which was why she initiated the chat. Perhaps something came up and she wanted to inform you earlier so you don't get stood up by 8 which would have been pretty much annoying.

You could have just told her where you worked and then added that you couldn't chat atm rather than ignoring her question twice while you had enough time to type a 15 words response. If a lady did same to you, trust me you wouldn't like it.

I suggest you try reaching her later to find out why rather than assume she is trying to weigh her options.
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

ok, IMO she should have saved the question for the date.
still you may be drawing a wrong conclusion as to why she asked that question.
my brother trust me she was just trying to extract information to determine value.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by kinglekan: 3:52pm On May 09, 2016
MUVA:

Sayanara. grin

Nice analysis bro! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
I think that question was simple and direct enough. You could have saved yourself so much energy if you've answered the question
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by MUVA(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother me sef be mind reader........ I'm not interested now as she has shown herself to be insecure and I can't afford to be dealing with that constantly.

You've made the right decision, bro. She was actually rude about it so its best you avoid her type.

1 Like

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by MUVA(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2016
kinglekan:

Nice analysis bro! grin
Oba, I'm only your apprentice oo gringrin
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2016
kinglekan:

With the benefit of hindsight i am thinking she probably wanted to cancel the date which was why she initiated the chat. Perhaps something came up and she wanted to inform you earlier so you don't get stood up by 8 which would have been pretty much annoying.

You could have just told her where you worked and then added that you couldn't chat atm rather than ignoring her question twice while you had enough time to type a 15 words response. If a lady did same to you, trust me you wouldn't like it.

I suggest you try reaching her later to find out why rather than assume she is trying to weigh her options.

my brother that is it!
if she wanted the date to still go as planned. Her message should have been like these: "are we still on tonight?"
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by kinglekan: 4:12pm On May 09, 2016
Cholls:
my brother that is it!
if she wanted the date to still go as planned. Her message should have been like these: "are we still on tonight?"

Nope what if other plans came up and she actually wanted to tell you she wouldn't make it?

That's why i don't read messages when am busy to avoid these kinda misunderstandings. Now all you have is assumptions.
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by UyiIredia(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2016
The babe head no correct so.
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by kinglekan: 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
MUVA:

Oba, I'm only your apprentice oo gringrin

No talk am again ooo. Now you dey coach me. grin

Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2016
kinglekan:

Nope what if other plans came up and she actually wanted to tell you she wouldn't make it?

That's why i don't read messages when am busy to avoid these kinda misunderstandings. Now all you have is assumptions.

my brother she was looking for comfort and a provider status male. Little empathy goes a long way with most women. Sounds like she was looking for a reason to flake.

Besides, all those silly interview questions can be answered in person, she was trying to extort info from me free of charge. I wouldn't have replied at all. If she texts and asks me if I am still on for tonight
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by 400billionman: 1:31am On May 10, 2016
Cholls:

Just answer her..

Thats women for you..
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by 400billionman: 1:33am On May 10, 2016
If e too pain you, report her to EFCC.

Nonsense.. grin
Re: Guys! What The Fvck Went Wrong? HELP! by Cholls(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
MUVA:

Just let her be then... If she does like you, she'll come around. Life's too short, man.
my sister what do u mean "she will come around"?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Drink From This Fountain? / SHOCKING!! Pastor Makes Women Suck His Pen!s In Church, Says His Sperm Is Holy H / Fellas You Have $5 To Build Your Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.