Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her (824 Views)

My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / 10 Signs A Married Woman Coworker Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
Last week we heard the story of a girl who cursed her ex who dumped her after 6years of relationship; it got me really thinking , because I'm likely to go through something similar. But, before you castigate me, first make out time and read my story.

I have dated this girl for 6years now; we actually met when we were in the university, The relationship was like heaven on earth, the sex was good and I was deeply crazy in love with her. At some point, she had issues with her roommates and decided to pack into my apartment till when she is able to get hers. It was all ok with me until after few weeks, she told me that her pastor told her that she has a very bright star and that the only thing that will diminish her star is sin of fornication. Although it wasn't a happy news for me but due to the love I have for her, I accept but told her that it would be more easier for us if she could get her own apartment. She agreed to get her own apartment, but that was just it.

We lived together in the same apartment, we sleep together in the same bed, we do everything that couples do except sex , not even kissing or romance was allow. At first it was difficult for me, after many attempt from me and rebuke from her... I was unbelievable able to get use it. Sexual intercourse was totally out of mind when we are together. For 2years, we lived together like brother and sister under one roof .

During my working days in delta, she visited me. That night, she did something that surprised me; after more than 2years ,she made sexual advance on me. It felt so abnormal and disgusting to me like a sister making sexual advancing to a blood brother (incest). Due to the shock I started having a severe hiccup. The hiccup was too much that I drank severally cup of water that night, yet it didn't stop.

After that night , everything changed for me, I no longer feel comfortable staying alone with her or having any body contact with her. I couldn't even look her in the eyes anymore like I use to before. Now, she wanted us to be sexually intimate again but it's too late, my brain had been programmed to see her as a sexually no go area (sister). And anytime she tries to make sexual advances on me, I will out of shock start having a severe hiccup and after any of her attempts, I feel so guilty and moody all day.

Although, I still love her deep inside, but that's just the love of a brother to a sister. I love talking with her and spending time with her (she's a fun person to be with), and I can sacrifice my life for hers; but I'm sorry to say that I'm not sexually attracted to her anymore; and I which she would understand that.

I'm in a dilemma now, I don't want to lose her , and the same time I don't want to have her. I'm afraid that If I tell her that I can't marry her or have any thing sexual with her, she would curse me for wasting 6years of her life. But what should I do in this scenario ?

1 Like

Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by dwen: 5:48pm On May 09, 2016
wow
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by OmaFresh(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2016
first ques OP, , ,av she achievd her "bright star" as supposd by d pastor?
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2016
Guy, your joystick needs orientation. grin
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by Ahmed0336(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2016
Chi mo!!!! Just when you think you ve heard it all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Guy, your joystick needs orientation. grin

My guy nothing do my joystick. The problem is more of psychological. And only when I'm with her
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2016
Lalasticlala! any advice for me?
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2016
Lalasticlala ! any advice for me?
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by PunkyV(f): 6:23pm On May 09, 2016
Lol @ bright star. She sounds like a liar & you sound like a guy who'd believe just about anything, a tool. I can bet my bottom rand that she was fucking the town while you ate up her baloney story.
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by Lucremoy(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2016
you stayed with her for hw long and nothing happened? okay.. lemme force myself to believe that.. you are tired because you have started chooking another person..
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by vicstar(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2016
OmaFresh:
first ques OP, , ,av she achievd her "bright star" as supposd by d pastor?

u've just asked d right question grin girls should learn not to start what they can't finish lipsrsealed

Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by waxxydude: 7:14pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by waxxydude: 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
Guy carry ya matta go engineer make dem reprogram dah ur brain wey dey behave anyhow.

Girl touch u & u dey hiccup. Norsense
Re: Help! After 6years I No Longer Feel Sexually Attracted To Her by sirliu(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
You have only two options and neither is easy.

Sexual chemistry is very important in every relationship, but so is communication and compatibility.

The first thing you should do is share with her what you have shared with us.

The next thing you should do is try to rekindle the romance. Do something romantic with her. You want to take her to something fancy (not expensive), but not what you would normally do. She has to dress sexy for you and you for her.

If that doesn't work, then you will have to leave that relationship. But I can never take anybody serious if they use ther pastor as a reason for their current action. God did not give anybody clairvoyance. She was feeling guilty about fornicating and now she isn't feeling so guilty anymore. You should have called her out on that bulls**t the first time she brought that pastor sotry to you. You can't eat your cake and have it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is At Fault Here? / I Don't Know Konga Is This Reliable. / I Love Dis.....have Sense Pics...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.