Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks (31290 Views)

10 Power Plants Shut, 1,041MW Lost / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Shiroro And Sapele Power Plants Shut, as blackout worsens - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by luvinhubby(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2016
obailala:
ceaseless rants?... which ceaseless rants?.... I'm just extremely disgusted that normal humans would wish themselves and everyone else this sort of evil because of some misguided secessionist ambition (or because they think they are punishing buhari). How can normal humans be happy about the further crippling of power infrastructure in a nation like Nigeria which is already suffering from epileptic power supply?

And a 'normal' human being who is supposed to be your head of state has not hidden his hate for the people of the region that generates the wealth he is managing & dispensing.

Abeg park for that coorner.

16 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by obailala(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2016
luvinhubby:

And a 'normal' human being who is supposed to be your head of state has not hidden his hate for the people of the region that generates the wealth he is managing & dispensing.

Abeg park for that coorner.
Hate is reciprocal, the last time I checked though, I dont believe buhari has any hate for the niger delta as you paint it, dont get it twisted. But anyway, that is not the point, the point here is that because you think you want to spite one man, just one freaking old man, you subject yourself and millions of others to untold hardship; bro, that is repugnant and pure foolishness.

10 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Legitbaba(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2016
obailala:
ceaseless rants?... which ceaseless rants?.... I'm just extremely disgusted that normal humans would wish themselves and everyone else this sort of evil because of some misguided secessionist ambition (or because they think they are punishing buhari). How can normal humans be happy about the further crippling of power infrastructure in a nation like Nigeria which is already suffering from epileptic power supply?
I tot u guys said d niger delta is insignificant?? Braging abt Lagos nd ondo oil... Forgetting dah d larger oil producing areas in ondo are still either ijaw or elaje... Go use ur lagos oil nd gas power ur stations na....

14 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by EasternLeopard: 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
sagtav:
its the poor masses that will suffer the consequences

The majority of poor masses voted which party.?

9 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by EasternLeopard: 9:43pm On May 09, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
You operate a mono economy and den you go live on cnn and call d owners of the resources 5% and even promise dem crumbs

Don't mind the mumu called Buhari. Imagine a small boy insulting his Father and still expects food

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Nnemuka(f): 9:44pm On May 09, 2016
obailala:
Who is a parasite?... and who exactly are you?... Everyone suffers and laments the epileptic power supply in the country, some misguided people blow up pipelines to further cripple power supply and here we have some supposedly normal humans actually celebrating this?... how low can humans possibly descend to?.... FYI, no matter how hard some of you misguided brainwashed jonathanian-cum-secessionists pray and wish for things to go bad in Nigeria (because you foolishly think you are punishing buhari), Nigeria will forever stand and and even get better. Nonsense! angry
How is it the fault of the igbos that some group of ND youths have decided to wreak havoc while asking that the FG meets their demand?

17 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by obailala(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2016
Legitbaba:

I tot u guys said d niger delta is insignificant?? Braging abt Lagos nd ondo oil... Forgetting dah d larger oil producing areas in ondo are still either ijaw or elaje... Go use ur lagos oil nd gas power ur stations na....
Sometimes I wonder whether these are adults or kids who comment on this forum. I know common sense isn't common, but I would suppose that to whom brain is given, some level of sense is expected. The power stations you talk of actually power the whole Nigeria, except you are not of Nigeria, then I do not know what you mean by "ur lagos oil and gas" and "ur stations."

5 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Sunnycliff(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2016
What does this government lack?
Tact, Wisdom, Diplomacy and Strategy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by obailala(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2016
Nnemuka:

Get lost.. nkpi
zombies like yourself will forever remain daft.
How is it the fault of the igbos that some group of ND youths have decided to wreak havoc while demanding that the FG meets their demand?
If you have any bit of sense in your soul, you should have comprehended my statement that I never blamed Igbos for anything; I only blamed a group of people with depraved minds for 'celebrating' the act economic sabotage by the militants, an act which throws everyone but their main target (buhari) in total darkness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by ceejay80s(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2016
I wonder if its not all of us and the bombers family or relatives will suffer it, must we damage our own property ,

If na so Americans dey do , dem for no dey get light no, hilary Clinton will send her people to go bomb their nuclear plant just because obama is the president?
We senseless for naija o
And this is specifically the reason nigeria will never grow, its not a curse but a fact, o
Some thing wey go take 20years build very well , one foolish maggot go just go bomb am , tell me what will our children , grand children and great grand children inherit from us as a nation?
nigeria will remain like this for ever

BACKWARDS

6 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by SmartMugu: 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
SleekAboki:
The Niger Delta is the darling and life blood of Nigeria. I wonder why buhari and APC failed to toast,win and dazzle her with romances? These people deserve much more respect than they are getting. Let justice be done.Life in the creeks is not even ideal for human habitation yet,tinubu and co sit down in their posh offices and sipping Niger Delta oil through oando. This is an insult and a grave injustice that must be addressed.
If only you have an idea of how long these Niger-Delta youths have been complaining. Certain people are just impossible to please. Even if the FG and oil companies give billions to them (certainly through their leaders) monthly, it still won't satisfy them because their leaders hold on to most of it and still leave the others hungry.
That's how deep curruption has gotten. I don't believe oil companies and the FG isn't doing their best to satisfy these people, but is it getting to the needy in this region?

6 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by googlepikins: 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
[size=15pt]i love this news[/size]
Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Deen77: 10:05pm On May 09, 2016
obailala:
I've just gone through comments on this issue here on NL and on facebook, the ridiculous part of this development is that it's actually ipob igbos mainly who are rejoicing over these reports of economic sabotage, not even the niger deltans... Ipob igbos are now even screaming 'our oil' more than the niger deltans themselves. Wonderful!.... Anything to bring down the zoo is a welcome development to some of these people. Now as the nation falls into darkness and despair, I'm yet to unseratamd how the blackout will affect the buhari whom they hate.

Thank you, they were happy because of change. When there is no light and refinery is not working they are happy laughing asking is this your change after sabotaging the government.

3 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by nathandrake(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
Thewrath:

Let me pretend am on same page with you on "the destruction affects the ordinary people and not the elites"

Why have you turned a blind eye to their demand of resource control,why is the north and west always against anything regionalism or resource control?

let me also pretend am on the same page with you on resource control but why didnt they ask for it when the son of the soil was in power? why now? they and the biafra people have the perfect opportunity to do so for 6 uninterrupted years.

lets just call a spade a spade, all of them blowing up govt infrastructure will meet the same end as boko haram in jesus name.

anybody celebrating this animals, father lord blow up all the important infrastructure of their life so they will more reason to celebrate.

thank you

15 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by kechywillz(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
Pls Avengers,nigerian Economy is crippling and everybody is groaning,can u ppl suspend this for now the hardship is too much.
Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Lushka(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=rapistbuhari post=45465470]The avengers should please cut the source electricity to Aso villa so the nomadic vagabond can feel what the masses are passing through[/quote
]
Lolz. Aso Rock has generating sets that supply power round the clock. That's why they don't give a damn about power outage. So sip Alomo and chill. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Nnemuka(f): 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
You operate a mono economy and den you go live on cnn and call d owners of the resources 5% and even promise dem crumbs
very senseless leader.

5 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by sonnie10: 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
ceejay80s:
I wonder if its not all of us and the bombers family or relatives will suffer it, must we damage our own property ,

If na so Americans dey do , dem for no dey get light no, hilary Clinton will send her people to go bomb their nuclear plant just because obama is the president?
We senseless for naija o

Goggle Fort Sumter, come back and tell me what you found out.
Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by M4gunners: 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
What is the new sheriff in town doing na?

1 Like

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by funkyibodude(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
PMB never see something undecided

2 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Yksoul(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2016
MILITANTS WITHOUT BRAIN,THEY BLEW UP THE PIPELINE NOW ARE THEY HAPPY WITH NO LIGHT WHERE THEY ARE NOW? GEJ SPOILT THESE IDIOT MILITANTS WITH NIGERIA'S MONEY.WHAT IS THEIR DEMAND THAT WILL NOT HAVE TO DO WITH ''OUR MONEY OUR NONEY,GIVE US MONEY!''

3 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by dahmie2013: 10:11pm On May 09, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The avengers should please cut the source electricity to Aso villa so the nomadic vagabond can feel what the masses are passing through
U need 2 flush ur brain or better still press d reset button if any.

1 Like

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
SleekAboki:
The Niger Delta is the darling and life blood of Nigeria. I wonder why buhari and APC failed to toast,win and dazzle her with romances? These people deserve much more respect than they are getting. Let justice be done.Life in the creeks is not even ideal for human habitation yet,tinubu and co sit down in their posh offices and sipping Niger Delta oil through oando. This is an insult and a grave injustice that must be addressed.

But for how long will they be pampered.
Remember every Niger delta state was getting nothing less than #16b monthly in the last 16 years while other stated got a mere #3.2b.This #16b used to be to monthly allocation to reconstruct and fashion the lifes of these vagaboonds.I gez those money went down the drain

7 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by rugged7(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2016
Is it IPOB people Bombing the facilities NO

So why are you disturbing our sleep with your smelly mouth?

Anytime una hear igbo, una body go begin scratch una

Bloody bigot

obailala:
I've just gone through comments on this issue here on NL and on facebook, the ridiculous part of this development is that it's actually ipob igbos mainly who are rejoicing over these reports of economic sabotage, not even the niger deltans... Ipob igbos are now even screaming 'our oil' more than the niger deltans themselves. Wonderful!.... Anything to bring down the zoo is a welcome development to some of these people. Now as the nation falls into darkness and despair, I'm yet to unseratamd how the blackout will affect the buhari whom they hate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by naijaboy756: 10:17pm On May 09, 2016
Fashola the minister of nationwide darkness go get small relief. APC go blame this light wey no gree dey since on vndalism. Rocket Science Minister... Kia kia kia!!! Karma na bitch I swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by shugaboy6102(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
obailala:
what has IPOB got to do with thisits ur type dat deviates from the real issue and throw up ethnic sentiments so that Nigerians can tear demselves apart.all parties shud simply condemn dis act of impunity from ND

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by tinsel: 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
When people say there is no light i dont actually understand it. Our estate in lekki area of lagos, is having at least 22 hours of electricity daily in the last three weeks.

1 Like

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by Eisenhower(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The avengers should please cut the source electricity to Aso villa so the nomadic vagabond can feel what the masses are passing through
COMMON SENSE IS INDEED NOT COMMON.

1 Like

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by omonnakoda: 10:26pm On May 09, 2016
Thewrath:

Let me pretend am on same page with you on "the destruction affects the ordinary people and not the elites"

Why have you turned a blind eye to their demand of resource control,why is the north and west always against anything regionalism or resource control?
Anywhere this nonsense is vomited it must be refuted. Nigeria started with Regionalism..

Ironsi Stopped it
At the last National conference the SW was firmly for resource control the SS and SE sold out

It was embarrassing to watch that brave woman Aniko Briggs take on the North single handedly as her brothers abandoned her to her fate

This is not about resource control. An Ijaw man was in power supported by the SE for 5 years what did he do? He empowered militants like Tompolo while Dieziani looted the country blind. HE had the highest oil revenue in history .What did he do with it?.He failed to clean up Ogoniland. he failed to develop even his own Otuoke.
So stop deceiving yourself that this has anything to do with resource control.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by iwadobo: 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
obailala:

If it can lead to the disintegration of Nigeria, I will be happy. This country is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks by SleekAboki: 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
danjumakolo:

But for how long will they be pampered.
Remember every Niger delta state was getting nothing less than #16b monthly in the last 16 years while other stated get a mere #3.2b.This #16b used to be to monthly allocation to reconstruct and fashion the lifes of these vagaboonds.I gez those money went down the drain
You need to visit the creeks and see harsh conditions human beings of Niger Delta are subjected to.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: American School, Abuja Refunds $760,000 Fees / Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.