Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (2072 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by 93damsel(f): 6:04pm On May 09, 2016
Guys what do you think about marrying a lady who can not cook.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
undecided There's more to marrying a lady than just her cooking prowess
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Lucremoy(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
what do you think about marrying a man without a job?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by talktonase(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2016
yes i can! as long as she is willing to learn,i will teach her.Afterall nobody was born with the skill of cooking we all learnt it
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by latinoKingdom(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2016
Yes I can. But she has to learn
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by halfricanadian(f): 6:10pm On May 09, 2016
Wat happened to enrolling her into a catering school

Nd make ur wife ur personal edible catering
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by PoundedYam(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2016
HELL NO

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by babyfaceafrica: 6:12pm On May 09, 2016
Never ever ever,if I as a man can cook various types of food ,what is her reasons for not knowing. How to cook?..that's her sign of laziness..even if she is miss world..I won't marry her....!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2016
No! what is her use then? just to reproduce babies only?
In fact no room for her to learn in my house.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by vicstar(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
learning never ends and cooking is not the main criteria for marriage undecided

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by MEGGATRON(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wat happened to enrolling her into a catering school

Nd make ur wife ur personal edible catering

What had she been doing in her teen years? i will be worried about getting food on the table and her domestic problems?

What man will deal with such crap?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by NemzySeries(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2016
I can manage a cheat but honestly I dunno if I can stay 1 minute wit a woman datz a tottal stranger to d kitchen world.....sum of u wud say y not teach her but remember no 1 learns aw to fight @ d battlefield......marrying a woman dat cant cook is like saying a man shd wait till he gets married b4 leaving hiz parents hauz to get a job & an apartment as well.................@ dis junction it's best we live a prepared life while awaiting or beta half & 4 dos dat fink d'll fink a man or woman dat wud always manage dem d way dey are itz best u begin to add value to ur sef bkos sh!t jst got real

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by halfricanadian(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2016
MEGGATRON:

What had she been doing in her teen years? i will be worried about getting food on the table and her domestic problems?

What man will deal with such crap?

You tink its every woman dat has super memories bou things

See let me tell u my story growing up i was taught nd taught how to cook nd i failed at it i cudnt even prepare nything i was taught i cried felt bad said to mysef no family for me in d future

Cud u bliv i just grabbed a cooking book started trying foods wen no one was at home

I wont say im a great cook bt i am better off now
Wat im saying is its nt every woman dat naturally has d skills to cook its something u practise

Pls enrol her nobody is flawless nt even u

Simply one of her flaws
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by hemartins(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2016
Yes I can.
And I would teach her how to.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 09, 2016
I nid a wife not a cook, i can smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Maxi112: 6:37pm On May 09, 2016
I can not marry any woman who doesn't know how to cook, i might be kind enough to date her, as for marriage?? never!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 09, 2016
Seems today's ''Stupid Questions day"? undecided

Girls, Can You Marry A Guy That Can't Build A house? I mean with their hands? undecided With cements and all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2016
you baff.who you EPP
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by halfricanadian(f): 6:48pm On May 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Seems today's ''Stupid Questions day"? undecided

Girls, Can You Marry A Guy That Can't Build A house?
I mean with their hands? undecided With cements and all...

No i cant o cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

No i cant o cheesy
Gbam! grin

Your head dey there!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by emilil(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2016
I can't is not possible
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by tonyxxx(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
The stomach they say is the key to a mans heart.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by billy187(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
Never say never, folks.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by PunkyV(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2016
NemzySeries:
I can manage a cheat but honestly I dunno if I can stay 1 minute wit a woman datz a tottal stranger to d kitchen world.....sum of u wud say y not teach her but remember no 1 learns aw to fight @ d battlefield......marrying a woman dat cant cook is like saying a man shd wait till he gets married b4 leaving hiz parents hauz to get a job & an apartment as well.................@ dis junction it's best we live a prepared life while awaiting or beta half & 4 dos dat fink d'll fink a man or woman dat wud always manage dem d way dey are itz best u begin to add value to ur sef bkos sh!t jst got real

Interesting that you'd rather be cheated on than go hungry.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
If she's gonna HV that ish handled before we tie nuptial knot, then no problem ceteris paribus.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by UyiIredia(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2016
Except she's rich. Otherwise the b*tch had better learn how to cook.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by sinistermind(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2016
As far as I love her I can, at least, i'm a good cook and I believe if she puts her mind into it, she can learn over time. Just compare that to a nagging wife
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by NemzySeries(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Interesting that you'd rather be cheated on than go hungry.
dunt b misled.......I said I can manage a cheating situation compared to wen I'm heavily hungry & mind u every 1 is unique in hiz own dealings wit life & matters affecting us
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 10, 2016
Yes only If she can do one thing...
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by jorhney(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2016
yeah
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by 400billionman: 1:36am On May 10, 2016
Lucremoy:
what do you think about marrying a man without a job?

Dont mind women. The simple basic things they are supposed to offer, they will be avoiding it.

Why should one marry a woman who cant cook when thesame woman wants a ready made man ?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by 400billionman: 1:38am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided There's more to marrying a lady than just her cooking prowess

You will cook for her or goto fast food ?

Profer a solution so that we dont put nature standing on its head..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Date A Deeperlife Lady Before? / Sex Is Really Overrated / HELP!, Am Bad At Romance And I Really Want My Boyfriend To Know I Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.