Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Do You Have An Emergency Fvck Friend Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have An Emergency Fvck Friend Too? (625 Views)

Gateman Smashing Boss Daughter Anyhow, Invites His Friend Too / I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Emergency Fvck Friend Too? by Cholls(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2016
my brothers and sisters I wonder, do you have an emergency fvck buddy too? I mean, someone you can go to virtually any time and who's willing to have sex with you, in case you need it real badly?

So we're not talking about gigolos and prostis, we're talking about ordinary friends.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware!! How To Treat Premature eja***culation and low sperm count / Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... / Checkout The Racist Video That Is Going Viral On Social Media (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.