Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (25379 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by cckris: 5:58am On May 10, 2016
No surprises at all.

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On May 10, 2016
The realFFK = The Real Fuurcking Furcked Kid

Watch him come out and begin preaching God's love grin grin grin

Fayose , prepare your mind , you don shut up since last week , nothing on FB, nothing on twitter

One person i'd want to see in EFCC custody is Obanikoro , i hope they get him extradited soon

and FFK , enjoy your vacation grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by danot1030: 7:54am On May 10, 2016
He should enjoy his new home in prison.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by tollytexy(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2016
greatbrian:
I trust buhari. Buhari and witch hunting like bread and butter..... I just know karma z a bitch. If the likes of tinubu obj ameachi and d bastard in ekiti who planted flowers with millions of naira and not even one grew r walking freely without no corruption allegation. Then I still stand by feet buhari himself z corrupt.

Assets declarations na only cows dullard buhari fit declare.. who's more kwarappt?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by olafestid(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2016
it's gonna be like a drama when GEJ will be arrested, They are taking the matter one after the other. watch out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by weezii(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2016
He talk am.
I bet he saw it coming.
But as for the trial will it augur well for him and Nigerians? Time shall tell
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:36am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
Must they keep him in custody b4 they can carry out there investigation,is EFCC a security agency? Why do they have a prison cell?,sometime I wonder what's the role of the police in a civil society.
...which police are you referring to? Are you referring to Fashion Police?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by DMarvel(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
Must they keep him in custody b4 they can carry out there investigation,is EFCC a security agency? Why do they have a prison cell?,sometime I wonder what's the role of the police in a civil society.

Remember EFCC was formed by the PDP Government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Rajiolaade: 8:40am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
try to acquint urself with the law that set up EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by ovieigho(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2016
in a twinkle of an eye he was kept in EFCC custody even without being found guilty and u expect Tompolo to Com out of hiding?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by illuminaty(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2016
FFK should just answer the clarion call that is calling him at kirikiri
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by kaziblake(f): 8:44am On May 10, 2016
I thought he has mouth undecided oya talk now you are shaking.

Femi jail await you

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by swizzdre(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2016
Chibaba247:
Dis country is in a mess..
Dis present administration doesn't need opposition at all, they are looking for every way to silent anybody who speaks against dem or challenge their actions.
We say no to autocratic leadership, we say no to tyranny.
Apc must change, change begins with us indeed
ffk has never talked on behalf of the citizenry, he has always known his game is up so e employee attack is the best form of defence tactics, those that really speak against the govt include FEMI falana, pat utomi and has anything happened to them?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by swizzdre(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2016
Chibaba247:
Dis present administration doesn't need opposition at all, they are looking for every way to silent anybody who speaks against dem or challenge their actions.
ffk has never talked on behalf of the citizenry, he has always known his game is up so e employed attack is the best form of defence tactics, those that really speak against the govt include FEMI falana, pat utomi and has anything happened to them?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by kaziblake(f): 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Omotolu:
...which police are you referring to? Are you referring to Fashion Police?
Funny dude grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by demio007: 8:45am On May 10, 2016
How will this improve economy? thats my interest.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by samlegendsam: 8:46am On May 10, 2016
APC has become a saint? APC didn't spend a dime for her buoyant and very rich presidential campaign? I dnt know APC is doing as if they are saints.where did they get the money they used for their own campaign? I think these trials and criminalising the opposition is unfair except if they convince us how they got the money they used to executive their expensive presidential campaign. In as much as I dnt support looting, I think APC should stop parading itself as a saint and tell us how they got about their own huge somes of money they used for the campaign too.people what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Jokkarm: 8:48am On May 10, 2016
Mr fani though I am one of your fans but how come they said you collected this big amount 1.7bn during Jonah campaign .
I doubt if baba will let you go free from this .
Please sir kindly cooperate and refund so the the country can move forward .
Honestly , I do not support looting of public funds.
80% of Nigerians are suffering and you alon got 1.7bn
Please save your ass from this public embarrassment .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by OAFMods: 8:52am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:

You are an **** if you can not figure out EFCC is a division of the police in Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:52am On May 10, 2016
faaz24:
Fayose must issue a statement

Chai ! Witches plenty for PDP o, APC is hunting them in the art of witch-hunting.

FFK its time to vomit the yam that you ate.
apc members didn't eat any yam? undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by 6digitscomrade: 8:52am On May 10, 2016
sononsense journalism..nonsense prosecution...nonsense government nonsense graft/daft agency...so APC never spent cash on campaign??or they mean to say they used akara money??abi amaechi interview on channels that wads of dollars was seen springing head out like okpollo from his suit jacket was his papa inheritanceabi all the largesse himself ,tinubu,and atiku engaged in was from whereif it was ,wat was it for?service to humanity or sowing of seedur guess is as good as mine..una never see suffer chei fuel don increase..light tarriff don increase..una life expectancy na dem dey decrease so..make una collect una sufferhead chanji!!!!!
abulbanaat:
Loquacious former Minister of Aviation and Campaign Director of the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign, Femi Fani-Kayode, has been remanded in the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), sources within the anti-graft body told SaharaReporters on Monday evening.

Mr. Fani-Kayode was forced to present himself at the agency’s headquarters in Abuja today after uniformed agents stormed his home Abuja at the weekend.

During today’s interrogation, Mr. Fani-Kayode learned that the EFCC actually has three cases of financial crime against him.

“He will be in our custody for a few more days because we have multiple fraud charges against him,” the confidential source disclosed to our reporter.

Specifically asked whether Mr. Fani-Kayode’s was as confident in the interrogation room as he has been in public, the EFCC source would only say, “He now knows that he is in big trouble and that investigators have gathered a lot of evidence against him.”

The source then clarified that the agency will begin questioning Mr. Fani-Kayode on Tuesday concerning the second and third set of allegations against him.

The former Minister’s home was raided last Friday by EFCC agents on account of N840 million he allegedly received from then President Goodluck Jonathan a few days before the 2015 presidential election.

SaharaReporters learnt Mr. Fani-Kayode received a total of over N1.7billion from different sources during his stint as campaign director for ex-President Jonathan.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/09/femi-fani-kayode-confronted-multiple-fraud-cases-sent-efcc-custody
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by CaptainBomb(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2016
Chibaba247:
Is it only PDP that can stand as the opposition?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:55am On May 10, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
Why are you so dumb, sorry I mean brainless
apc members are not corrupt? undecided saints

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by samlegendsam: 8:56am On May 10, 2016
Where did APC get the money they used to executive their presidential campaign? I think this fight ia now being one sided focusing on PDP only.Is APC telling us they didn't spend money on their presidential electioneering campaigns? In as much as I didn't support corruption, I just want it to fair...and not demonise some people and glorify some.the goal post should not be shifted in d middle of the match. People what do you think?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
Ffk will need chicken republic like olisa metuh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by ezebunafo(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
EFCC has now become APC's investigative wing.
just like DSS under maryln ogar was during gej's regime.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by evy1(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
A law has to be enacted on how campaign money are being raise,but trust our nigeria lawmakers...the bill will be dead on arrival.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Klington: 9:02am On May 10, 2016
buhari we know u r trying to cage ur opponents cos of 2019,reason why u compensated Amechi, fashola n co with juicy posts instead even wen there were strong allegations of corruption against them..corruption fighter indeed.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Ajide0(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
Falz pele sogbo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by tete7000(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:

You mean in Buhari's type of civil society? They have no role. They have been usurped by DSS and army. They just collect egunje at roadblocks. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2016
winkFfk will need chicken republic like olisa metuh and he must get biabia too with some broken bones if ehn do gidi gidi with investigators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defections Fallout: Tough Times For Saraki, Dogara, Others / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.