Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (25375 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2016
samlegendsam:
Where did APC get the money they used to executive their presidential campaign? I think this fight ia now being one sided focusing on PDP only.Is APC telling us they didn't spend money on their presidential electioneering campaigns? In as much as I didn't support corruption, I just want it to fair...and not demonise some people and glorify some.the goal post should not be shifted in d middle of the match. People what do you think?

What I think is, when you have good evidence to prove that the money for APC presidential campaign is ill gotten and therefore all those involved should be brought to book, you can as well lay your report at the EFCC HQ and file a case on the people you suspect. The EFCC is Using the evidence and reports made available to them, if you can do same against APC corrupt members then we see if it will be a fair fight or wintch hunt as you claim . Until then keep your mouth shut and watch Nigeria go from bad to better.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by dan2976: 10:10am On May 10, 2016
imagine FFK and bianca ojukwu sharing opposite cells. The show rating will blow telemundo out of the water.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by benjajablog: 10:13am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
Must they keep him in custody b4 they can carry out there investigation,is EFCC a security agency? Why do they have a prison cell?,sometime I wonder what's the role of the police in a civil society.
obviously your real question is the last sentence and the problem with it is the missing question mark. Direct that question to the police and u will c why a vice president is conferred full authority When a president is medically incapable.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 10:16am On May 10, 2016
TheShopKeeper:
Since FFK is a good singer, this should not be too difficult for him.

Well like Metuh, he too will remain quiet for a long time. Time have changed now, any kind of corruption is stealing & stealing is now a corrupt offence.

just like Abacha did not steal smh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by babadee1(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
Must they keep him in custody b4 they can carry out there investigation,is EFCC a security agency? Why do they have a prison cell?,sometime I wonder what's the role of the police in a civil society.

Yes EFCC is a security agency and a law enforcement agency. They are allowed by law to arrest suspects and to have cells to keep them.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:

You mean dey should rent a 5 star hotel for him bfore they investigate him abi
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by youngeagle(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

let him be,when you have a concrete evidence against him,take him to court convict him and jail him.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by kalohkaloh: 10:35am On May 10, 2016
Comments by some people on this platform baffle me. Why would a right thinking person criticize Buhari for going after those who mismanaged the economy such that innocent people like me are now having challenges! The amounts cornered by FFK and other thieving government and PDP officials are mind boggling! I will tell my children about their infamous escapades!! Posterity can never be kind to them
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by dutchie101: 10:38am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:

Because EFCC is a arm of the Nigerian police force you idiot
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by youngeagle(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
dutchie101:

Because EFCC is a arm of the Nigerian police force you idiot
tell that to your dad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by vega84(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2016
Ehya Oga ffk u are in big pepper soup, this is buharis govt ,no rule of law ooo u could hav borrowed a leaf frm adamu mazu,obanikoro,dikko and the rest, u for move sinceeeee cos rule number dnt get caught! #vegatalks
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by delishpot: 10:47am On May 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
where is buhari's certificate?

Lying is not corruption
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by flowgroup(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
Chibaba247:
Dis country is in a mess..
Dis present administration doesn't need opposition at all, they are looking for every way to silent anybody who speaks against dem or challenge their actions.
We say no to autocratic leadership, we say no to tyranny.
Apc must change, change begins with us indeed

Why are you guys totally annoying so because your an opposition if you commit a crime you should go Scot free... He who comes to equity most come with clean hands...you want to call the opposition corrupt and stuff like that make sure you clean because if you give them incriminating materials against you, trust with PMB you cannot go free
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by greatman247(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Shey be him sabi talk, oya dey talk now. Sheybi u dey lie say u no collect any moni. Evidence don dey against u now, oya deny them make I see. Pikin wey say him papa no go sleep na him no go sleep.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 11:15am On May 10, 2016
All these two and three day imprisonments don't mean anything. They claim someone was locked up yet his nairaland account shows activity. They should keep fooling themselves.
The only reason I believe this story is its source however when the culprit gets released in a few days time he'd start with his usual epistle upon epistle of stories. We've seen this story play out many times; the old troll and prison are not destined to cross paths, sorry to those who believe he'd face justice.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by 4nobody4every1: 11:15am On May 10, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

Night don come for EFCC cell where Femi Fani Kayode dey oh
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by ghostofsparta(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
PDP is no opposition but a corrupt association that Nigeria needs to get rid of
Go do your research dundy and you will realize that most in APC were ex-PDP corrupt associate.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Unfathomable: 11:47am On May 10, 2016
tylerbraid:
Can u imagine such mentality? So waiting for his tenure to end (8-16 years) in other to achieve the revenge will be a progressive thing? And u wonder why Nigeria isn't developing when such mentality still exist. Smh, it is well.

You should tell that to buhari who waited 30 long years to take his revenge on Saraki, Dasuki etc in the guise of fighting corruption. He's such a progressive herdsman.. isn't he? When e reach una turn make una no shout
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nobody: 11:55am On May 10, 2016
Omashe O na person papa be dis o
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by marv1: 11:55am On May 10, 2016
Grow up. Did they commit the crime or not. If they did not case close. Or u took part of the yam?
chesterlee:
Buhari is doing everything possible to stifle the opposition and these are clear attributes of dictatorship...

#TyrantBuhari
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by texazzpete(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:

If PDP is a corrupt association, then what's APC?

A party responsible for the total downgrade of the nation (In all aspects) just within 1 year in power.

As for FFK, We all know he's facing trial because he's a member of PDP and he's been vocal about this scamming government, its obvious he's set to be given the 'Olisa Metuh' treatment.

If this whole noise about Election funds were to considered viable, I wonder how APC sourced their own funds (Which was even bigger than PDP's)?

You had to reserve the biggest lie for the last line, didn't you.

Thanks for providing much needed humor in this discussion. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Nellybii: 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
greatbrian:
I trust buhari. Buhari and witch hunting like bread and butter..... I just know karma z a bitch. If the likes of tinubu obj ameachi and d bastard in ekiti who planted flowers with millions of naira and not even one grew r walking freely without no corruption allegation. Then I still stand by feet buhari himself z corrupt.

For this mumu talk I dash you one share.
You can take that to the stock exchange. They don't deal in likes. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Ballmer: 1:25pm On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
tell that to ur dad...that's my opinion,its left for you to say otherwise and move on

It's not surprising you are dying to ridicule your father at the slightest provocation, you noramally wake him up with kicks every morning right ?

To the mods with itchy fingers I presume your IQ as denigrated to the extent you can not tell what consist an insult or abuse. I wonder what is insulting or abusuve in explaining only retards would not have the intelligence to understand EFCC is a division under the Nigeria police except you mods are as brain dead as the jerk I qoutrd

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Ballmer: 1:45pm On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:

babadee1:
Yes EFCC is a security agency and a law enforcement agency. They are allowed by law to arrest suspects and to have cells to keep them.

Yomboy4ever:

benjajablog:
obviously your real question is the last sentence and the problem with it is the missing question mark. Direct that question to the police and u will c why a vice president is conferred full authority When a president is medically incapable.

The bran of that child you all quoted as been certified to be clinically, 'medically and scientifically DEAD. Is case is beyond redemption. He as sworn an oath never to make use of his brain again till his grave.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by banio: 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
Was it only PDP that spent money in the last election?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by youngeagle(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Ballmer:

The bran of that child you all quoted as been certified to be clinically, 'medically and scientifically DEAD. Is case is beyond redemption. He as sworn an oath never to make use of his brain again till his grave.

nice one try harder!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by chesterlee(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
texazzpete:

You had to reserve the biggest lie for the last line, didn't you.

Thanks for providing much needed humor in this discussion. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do u know how much APC paid the guy behind the "Change" mantra?

The same guy behind Pres Obama's victory in the US.

APC spent loads of trillions to grab the power from PDP.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by ashjay001(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2016
pedrilo:
This govt is setting a dangerous precedent and some myopic Nigerians don't seem to understand it.

What is dangerous and myopic about each current govt probing their predecessors?

The masses win in all scenarios! The fear of witch-hunting will be d end of all corrupt practices!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by texazzpete(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:

Do u know how much APC paid the guy behind the "Change" mantra?

The same guy behind Pres Obama's victory in the US.

APC spent loads of trillions to grab the power from PDP.

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Hilarious to see you doubling down on the lies and hyperbole
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by 400billionman: 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
enlighten me abeg

EFCC is arm of the police force.

A special agency under NPF.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by youngeagle(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2016
400billionman:

EFCC is arm of the police force.
A special agency under NPF.
thanks

President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan / Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52