Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 (20036 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by hazyfm: 8:01am On May 10, 2016
JISOS!
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Burger01(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by AJCs(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2016
I have said it, and I will continue saying it that - let's wait till the end of this administration. Then, we should be able to evaluate its performance, compare and contrast with previous administrations
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Kaldakinn: 8:04am On May 10, 2016
raker300:
see them, nah the "mummy thank ma" group be this...they don't pay for anything.

grin
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by tete7000(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2016
One of the major problem of the refineries is the constant disruption of crude supply via vandalism. How does government intends to end that and make the refineries attractive to private investors?
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by sanusidabo: 8:06am On May 10, 2016
Anyone of speculate in the petrol market he is a Boko Haram and should be arrested immediately.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ALARAPE22(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2016
May God bless our country...... Amen...
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by MrGerald(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We shall see

In the meantime if this is what will go down, I will implore NLC and every other union out there to insist on 56k minimum wage

And for those of you who are laughing , especially the yeebows, shouldn't you be crying ?? Until last week , i enjoyed fairly stable power supply now, it's all gone , thanks to your fraudulent attack dogs

and if you complain of fuel scarcity , give some awards to your fraudster attack dogs

and don't tell me ND is different from SS and SE , Y'all look , smell and talk the same to me
when in bad condition you compare them, while in good situation especially when it'll favor you they're different

2 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Strongbest(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2016
O, now I see! So this has been their plan all along huh?

Finally, they have to open up.

Well, I will patiently wait for the counter news. I have come to understand there's always a denial once there's a negative reaction from the people. God will help us all.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ajepako(f): 8:09am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We shall see

In the meantime if this is what will go down, I will implore NLC and every other union out there to insist on 56k minimum wage

And for those of you who are laughing , especially the yeebows, shouldn't you be crying ?? Until last week , i enjoyed fairly stable power supply now, it's all gone , thanks to your fraudulent attack dogs

and if you complain of fuel scarcity , give some awards to your fraudster attack dogs

and don't tell me ND is different from SS and SE , Y'all look , smell and talk the same to me

The day you and your party accept responsibility and stop shifting blames to others, maybe something positive will finally be experienced in the country...

A jo soju gbogbo wa...

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by richidinho(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2016
raker300:
see them, nah the "mummy thank ma" group be this...they don't pay for anything.

i kno tell u? they eat 'mama tnk u' still get 200bucks from mum, purchase MB and start typing trash
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ariesbull: 8:11am On May 10, 2016
Wisemen must always come from the east
Igbo told them they didn't hear
Igbo waiked they didn't listen
Igbos warned them they didn't heed
Igbo pleaded them yet their stooge said lagoon

Now this is where we are..this is the mess we found ourselves... We should have known that Igbo are smart and they have analyses and seen this last year.

Since September therw has been scarcity of fuel,dollar,electricity and above all truth and commonsense.

Igbos are right after all

Thank lord I never voted APC ..I would have felt that I betrayed my kids born and unborn

5 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ariesbull: 8:13am On May 10, 2016
richidinho:

i kno tell u? they eat 'mama tnk u' still get 200bucks from mum, purchase MB and start typing trash

Too much kids here ..they wi rant and rant ..watch the time they post ...productive hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by richidinho(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We shall see

i tot this guy is matured, warris dis trash for
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by imatrillionaire: 8:14am On May 10, 2016
he should also increase workers' salary to commensurate the fuel price increase. He thought governing Nigeria is an ABC rhyme.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by bilulu(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Good development. If thats going to end rhe menace of fuel scarcity
did u said dis in 2012? Mind u if Tinubu had allowed dis back den I think we would ve long passed dis stage by now...... I guess we now know d real enemies of d state

2 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by kunleben47(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2016
hmmn....we are still seeing the change
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by otukpo(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2016
God's judgement is surely on Nigerians.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Oxenomy: 8:16am On May 10, 2016
hmmmm angry
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by kingdompropty: 8:17am On May 10, 2016
This change sef tongue

I am just pitying the SW that pitched their tents wrongly just to spite the Ndigbo. I am yet to see where you do things with envy in mind that you get a positive result. Lets enjoy it while it last. As for me and all mine we shall come out stronger. grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by MrGerald(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2016
The best thing for fg to do is to regulate subsidy, cut the pay to importers than omitting permanently, this is the only way they could help the masses, stable petrol price and avoidance of commodity price upsurge.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2016
OIL price still hovers around $40/barrel and they want to increase fuel price to 130naira. What then will happen will Oil prices hit $100/barrel?
We'll now pay over 250naira/litre
Where is Fashola ooo, where is David Tam west.
They were running their mouth that low Oil price should drive down our pump price, now they have all gone "mum".

7 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by roxell120(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2016
At every point of confusion they blame Jonathan foolish clueless mofos

2 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by cmikkee: 8:21am On May 10, 2016
greatgod2012:
I'm watching!

Are Nigerians just going to accept this easily or going to protest like the days of GEJ

I'm watching!

Please who will protest? Are you referring to those who are leaving in denial and hanging on to a thin false thread of hope??
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by omotonyx(f): 8:23am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm Buhari u're total dissappointment 2Nigerians. GEJ will 4rever mock Nigeriens. Imagine rice, beans even ordinary garri is now expensive. How did lower class people want 2feed (when they voted 4change thinking it'll be better) now again, fuel is increased to N130 per litre. Buhari and his family does'nt know what Nigerians are going through. If u continue 2inconvinient people dat voted u in U'll die soon. Yes!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Unfathomable: 8:24am On May 10, 2016
This is totally, I mean completely unacceptable. This government doesn't have the interest of the citizens at heart.,at all
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by cmikkee: 8:26am On May 10, 2016
tete7000:
One of the major problem of the refineries is the constant disruption of crude supply via vandalism. How does government intends to end that and make the refineries attractive to private investors?

You just touched a vital point,now the problem is instead of settling amicably our dear presido is busy flexing his muscles filled with ethnicity and compounding issues...
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Nobody: 8:26am On May 10, 2016
My salary still remain static even with this galloping inflation that Nigerians are facing,this man should stop this rubbish before it gets out of hand.

Garri per custard bucket=400
tin tomato=200
rice=100
what a hell is this tongue
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Profwriter(m): 8:26am On May 10, 2016
Its a pity that most people have their senses under their feet. Nobody has tried to hold the government on her campaign promise of fuel being N40. Nigerians have suddenly became YES men. They say yes to anything. We didnt have this bad in previous government, but the hatred some elements had for GEJ and PDP has seems to damage their sense of reasoning. Since the government came to power can you mention what she has achieved? Its been crisis upon crisis so as to divert the attention of nigerians from their pains. First it was aressting of people on grounds of unverified financial misconduct, follow by saraki, now fuel hike. I just wonder why people can use their sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Odogwuskido(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
we must go on a nationwide strike when this happens.
You and who? Don't involve me cos you had the opportunity to continue with transformation agenda,but you opted for change(negative). So enjoy it!
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by saintneo(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2016
I remember when Fashola APC sponsored protests against fuel subsidy removal during the government of GEJ.

Same idïöts that went against this subsidy removal are now at the helm of affairs in this country; however, they are now preaching to Nigerians to endure hardship.

All I can say is that we are simply in Animal Farm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC / US Firm, Barker Hughes Set To Build Oil Refinery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.