Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 (20261 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Mboi2: 10:57am On May 10, 2016
Am happy this is happening to Nigerians. You people insulted GEJ for trying softly to make Nigeria a better country. Buhari's govt is a punishment to Nigerians for insulting and disobeying the former president so make una suffer am well well. The suffering has not started, let the Zombies come and defend their Mallam.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by erosimo(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Shut that trash...didn't Igbo warn you guys ..you call them WAILERS

Now look at the mess Yoruba and their masters have put us

It's obvious u can never grow up again. Mind you, I'm a GEJ supporter and also a Yoruba man...What about that?

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ariesbull: 11:15am On May 10, 2016
Profwriter:
Its a pity that most people have their senses under their feet. Nobody has tried to hold the government on her campaign promise of fuel being N40. Nigerians have suddenly became YES men. They say yes to anything. We didnt have this bad in previous government, but the hatred some elements had for GEJ and PDP has seems to damage their sense of reasoning. Since the government came to power can you mention what she has achieved? Its been crisis upon crisis so as to divert the attention of nigerians from their pains. First it was aressting of people on grounds of unverified financial misconduct, follow by saraki, now fuel hike. I just wonder why people can use their sense of reasoning.

Exclude Igbo..exclusively Yoruba
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ariesbull: 11:16am On May 10, 2016
erosimo:

It's obvious u can never grow up again. Mind you, I'm a GEJ supporter and also a Yoruba man...What about that?

You wan claim WAILERS
Yoruba put us in this mess with Hausa masters
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Baonel(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2016
Buhari is only trying to make a mess of himself.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by speeder(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2016
naijanaso:
The Maths is simple! APC will first subject Nigerians to the extreme side of hardship so that when they return Nigerians to Hardship, it will look normal.
Petrol that they said should sell below N50 during GEJ, will now sell above N100 and all we will say is that ''it is better than buying it for N250-N300 so far it is available.'' We never chee chomtin.

Guy you're brilliant. You think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by smartpro1: 12:48pm On May 10, 2016
[Shey nah the change be this?] [YES NAW WHAT WILL YOU CALL IT CHANGE IS CHANGE ]
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by COCKCROW: 1:17pm On May 10, 2016
Nigerians has entered in one chance government; rounded with deceits, lies and failures-
1. failure number one: one dollar to one naira but it is now N350 to dollar in the hands of Malam
2. failure number two: N40 to one litre of petrol but it is now N180 just dropping from N250
3. failure number three: Businessmen cant assess the banks for dollars except through the parallel markets. How did they source their dollars? Official fraud? by passing the dollars to Buhari's men at N190 while they sell to us at N350 a profit margin of 89 percent,
4. Failure number four: N5000 to the poor, as campaign promise to alleviate suffering or poverty but now with the inflation rate the poor are getting poorer,
5. Failure number five: Boko Haram cleared with three months but now that mouth making has taken a new head known as Fuliani Herdsmen has killed more than Boko Haram within its commencement period,
6. Failure number six: presidential? lawlessness as courts order against this government, in a democratic environment, are with impunity flouted,
7. failure number seven:On mere fathom reasons people are arrested and detained
8. failure number eight: no budget after a year by government of change in a modern society,
9. failure number nine: Nigeria is being divided than it was before now
10.failure number ten: the economy has being crippled.
let no liar Mammon dispute these ten failures

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DaBullIT(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
BarryX:
They are different Oga, leave your village and travel please!
But it must be really painful being you right now
Pele

Continue living in your stupidity

There's one Hausa , but we have fulani, kanuri, nupe e.t.c All northerners = Hausa

There's one Yoruba but we have , Oyo, Ijesa, ondo , Ibadan , All south west = Yoruba

Easterners All Yeebos , if you don't agree , kee yasef
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DaBullIT(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Frustrated ?? Hahahahahahh , you won't realize the folly of your stewpydity until bombs start dropping, then i'll put you on the list of people i intent to mock when bombs start dropping

OgeneUkwenu:

Frustrated zombie spotted. grin
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by yinkslinks(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
I really dont mind if for the next 3yrs i will drive in and buy fuel without queue.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DaBullIT(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Y'all look the same to me ....
Nnemuka:

ahah now SS and SE are now same?
what changed? South south are now referred to as Attack dogs grin grin grin grin

Yoruba group and their igbo nightmare cheesy cheesy
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by OgeneUkwenu(f): 2:02pm On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
Frustrated ?? Hahahahahahh , you won't realize the folly of your stewpydity until bombs start dropping, then i'll put you on the list of people i intent to mock when bombs start dropping

Just one bomb we dropped and you're already complaining of power failure, heat and mosquitoes. The next one will drop in your bedroom. Frustrated zombie.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DaBullIT(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
I didn't create MEND, MASSOB or IPOB, what you do to yourselves there is non of my business

but if it ffects me , i speak out
MrGerald:
when in bad condition you compare them, while in good situation especially when it'll favor you they're different
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DaBullIT(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2016
Biatch move
OgeneUkwenu:

Just one bomb we dropped and you're already complaining of power failure, heat and mosquitoes. The next one will drop in your bedroom. Frustrated zombie.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by OgeneUkwenu(f): 2:09pm On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
Biatch move
E pain am.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by henryutd(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2016
angelusbrut:
My salary still remain static even with this galloping inflation that Nigerians are facing,this man should stop this rubbish before it gets out of hand.

Garri per custard bucket=400
tin tomato=200
rice=100
what a hell is this tongue

Check the price of fresh tomatoes in your area.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Irokonews: 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
The Minister of State for Petroleum, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu in his recent Press Statement concerning the current fuel situation in Nigeria announced that fuel will be sold at the price of 145 Naira.
For more details, follow the link below
http://www.irokonews.com/2016/05/ibe-kachikwu-confirms-fuel-to-be-sold.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Says He Regrets Supporting Obaseki / FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.