Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 (20032 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by BiafranAmerican: 8:34am On May 10, 2016
Same Policies that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe attempted to implement and the satanic APC in alliance with their now silent NLC and TUC went on country-wide jamboree-cum-strike, and called him "clueless" for.

Now, who is clueless ?

Una never chiii--chum--Ching. We at the 5% residential enclaves, the providers for Nigeria's over-dependent resources called OYEL, are wishing you all, One Nigeria! Something we were killed for. Now we are at a siddon-look mode, watching the Avengers, detecting and determining the policy of the Everlasting Dullard of Daura Dynasty.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ganisucks(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2016
All ☀̤̣̈̇f the commentators on this thread are J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ getting worked over nothing. This is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ Kachikwu's jingle for the week. APC can never deregulate the sector, because the President A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ all his sponsors are the biggest beneficiaries ☀̤̣̈̇f the oil sector structure as it is now. Kachikwu J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ wants us †̥♥ think that joy A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ prosperity is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ over the next bridge. All na wash.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Unfathomable: 8:36am On May 10, 2016
AJCs:
I have said it, and I will continue saying it that - let's wait till the end of this administration. Then, we should be able to evaluate its performance, compare and contrast with previous administrations

I hope *we* will still be alive to "evaluate" this administration by the time it ends. People are struggling to make ends meet, some parents are already stealing to sustain their families and you're asking Nigerians to wait for comparison. Tell us, have you seen ANY FLICKER OF HOPE SINCE THE INCEPTION OF BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION? I wonder what you're building your hope on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Profwriter(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2016
If we all sit to watch this executive rascality, we shall experience more anti people policies. Everything has gone up and no corresponding positive effect. Foodstuff has gone up, electricity hike, dollar hike, VAT increament, and now fuel. Haba, we will not subcumb to this evil, we must reject this evil. Only a failure blames others for his predicaments. If he doesnt know what to do he should resign and let someone take over. Political offices should not be seen as a means of seeking fame, respect and popularity. It should be as an avennue to add value to the populace
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Nbote(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2016
D annoying part is dat d govt is still paying d same subsidy and still yet going ahead to increase the pump price of petrol... GEJ removed subsidy and increased pump price and d APC led Nigerians to occupy d streets in most major cities.. Dis trend of trial and error policies by d govt is really becoming not jus embarrassing but disgraceful.. Bring up policies today and abandon dem tomorrow is a clear sign of confusion and corporate madness. For d zombies who always have something to blame, where in d report was IPOB or "yeebos" mentioned? I jus pity una.. During d Late Yar'adua led administration, militancy was at it's peak as d Niger Delta was a no go area with constant attacks on the nation's Oil facilities on a daily basis, yet then dey were not "yeebos". And now dey have started with threatening under a couple of weeks they are now "yeebos" and d cause of the Nation's problems abi?? Common sense should b sold in d streets so everyone would afford one.. Confused govt and an equally confused lots called zombies
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Oxenomy: 8:40am On May 10, 2016
AJCs:
I have said it, and I will continue saying it that - let's wait till the end of this administration. Then, we should be able to evaluate its performance, compare and contrast with previous administrations
So we should keep waiting till we all die?... How do you people reason sometimes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Nnemuka(f): 8:40am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We shall see

In the meantime if this is what will go down, I will implore NLC and every other union out there to insist on 56k minimum wage

And for those of you who are laughing , especially the yeebows, shouldn't you be crying ?? Until last week , i enjoyed fairly stable power supply now, it's all gone , thanks to your fraudulent attack dogs

and if you complain of fuel scarcity , give some awards to your fraudster attack dogs

and don't tell me ND is different from SS and SE , Y'all look , smell and talk the same to me
ahah now SS and SE are now same?
what changed? South south are now referred to as Attack dogs grin grin grin grin

Yoruba group and their igbo nightmare cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2016
Buhari has once again gleefully expressed his sadistic tendency toward ailing and already bastardized nigerians. The pertinent question that would agitate every sane mind is how did we get to this level. I am begining to ponder if Buhari is made a cudgel against nigeria. How can the same party that villify and demonised Jonathan for removing fuel subsidy now come around to do the same. These people are just unrepentant tyrant. May God save us.

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by mkoabiola: 8:43am On May 10, 2016
The most confused adminstration snc 1960.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by yaki84: 8:44am On May 10, 2016
Acidosis:
Zombie 1: "we can trust Buhari with our N130/litre but we don't trust GEJ with N87/litre."

Zombie 2: "Buhari means business, as long as it will stop fuel queues and scarcity, we are with you Baba"

Zombie 3: "GEJ looted all the money and crude oil, so Buhari is trying to rebuild the country. Nigerians should endure"

Zombie 4: "Change is here, no more illegal subsidy to GEJ and his crew of looters. Buhari will account for this money and by 2019, Nigerians will see the real change."

I think Zombie 4 is the most pathetic grin This category of zombies sees the future, they operate in the future and they are much more optimistic and intelligent than Buhari himself

una no go kill person wif laff.

come to think of it, when oil price was 50dolls per barrel, fuel was 87naira with subsidy of less than 10naira so lets put landing price of fuel was 97naira or less. now oil price is 40 dolls, fuel is still 86.50 plus subsidy of 12.90 putting the landing cost at 99.40..... hmm naija is truly operating on AMERICA WONDER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DonCortino: 8:46am On May 10, 2016
Boscojugunu:
Good development. If thats going to end rhe menace of fuel scarcity
When gej did so, na curse all of us curse am o! Buhari will get his curse wen he try am!
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by OgeneUkwenu(f): 8:48am On May 10, 2016
I'm sure the zombies are going to like this.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by DonCortino: 8:49am On May 10, 2016
raker300:
geisha is now #120 with only 2 fishes inside. Shey dem want change?
Na 180 I buy am yesterday o!
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by erosimo(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:
Wisemen must always come from the east
Igbo told them they didn't hear
Igbo waiked they didn't listen
Igbos warned them they didn't heed
Igbo pleaded them yet their stooge said lagoon

Now this is where we are..this is the mess we found ourselves... We should have known that Igbo are smart and they have analyses and seen this last year.

Since September therw has been scarcity of fuel,dollar,electricity and above all truth and commonsense.

Igbos are right after all

Thank lord I never voted APC ..I would have felt that I betrayed my kids born and unborn

Stop this nonsense of Igbo this, Igbo that. I hope u will soon grow up... Peace
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by OgeneUkwenu(f): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We shall see

In the meantime if this is what will go down, I will implore NLC and every other union out there to insist on 56k minimum wage

And for those of you who are laughing , especially the yeebows, shouldn't you be crying ?? Until last week , i enjoyed fairly stable power supply now, it's all gone , thanks to your fraudulent attack dogs

and if you complain of fuel scarcity , give some awards to your fraudster attack dogs

and don't tell me ND is different from SS and SE , Y'all look , smell and talk the same to me
Frustrated zombie spotted. grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Xano(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
Interesting

If petrol price increases to #130 per litre:

Cost of transport fares, food items(basic amenities) and materials(building,construction, manufacturing and production) also increase.

Landowners(landlords) may increase house rent because of increase in their expenses(as listed above).

Prices of clothing wears and other wears would increase.

There will be a ripple effect on all prices of items. Those who transport perishable goods, though via diesel-powered trucks will also increase their price per sale.

Interesting policy considering that many institutions do not consider pay increase anytime soon.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Chrisx1x(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2016
AJCs:
which wait?with this inflation that is killing us already?rice that used to be at most 55 naira is now 100naira plus increase in other foodstuff and salaries of workers are not on a proportionate increase yet you stil want FG to go ahead with this.bros,you you dey mad

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by tivta(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2016
The whole world is enjoying cheap fuel yet Nigerians are paying premium for what we produce, may God deal with anyone who doesn't protest like they did before in ojota, hypocrites...
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by BarryX(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We shall see

They are different Oga, leave your village and travel please!
But it must be really painful being you right now
Pele

2 Likes

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Holamide222(f): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
Change has finally come

1 Like

Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ganisucks(f): 9:11am On May 10, 2016
Holamide222:
Change has finally come
Ofcourse, this is World War 2 kind ☀̤̣̈̇f change.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by ariesbull: 9:13am On May 10, 2016
erosimo:

Stop this nonsense of Igbo this, Igbo that. I hope u will soon grow up... Peace

Shut that trash...didn't Igbo warn you guys ..you call them WAILERS

Now look at the mess Yoruba and their masters have put us
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Nobody: 9:16am On May 10, 2016
...HAD I KNOWN, i would've wasted my vote on kowa instead of the aimless/heartless nomad!...nothing is working!
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Xano(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2016
Interesting
Cost of transport fares, food items(basic amenities) and materials(building,construction, manufacturing and production) also increase.
Landowners(landlords) may increase house rent because of increase in their expenses(as listed above).
There will be a ripple effect on all prices of items. Those who transport perishable goods, though via diesel-powered trucks will also increase their price per sale.
Interesting policy considering that many institutions do not consider pay increase anytime soon.

The appalling aspect is bread has become morning and night food for some people.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Themandator: 9:26am On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-may-raise-fuel-price-to-n130/

Time to make NNPC stations owners and managers, billionaires... Load 30k litres, discharge 5k in the station and send the balance to a business partner.. Settle every interest parties
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Themandator: 9:28am On May 10, 2016
Xano:
Interesting

The appalling aspect is bread has become morning and night food for some people.

AGO is not involved. It has been enjoying market driven pricing since the days of OBJ. it is DPK and PMS that's the issue
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Goke7: 9:31am On May 10, 2016
its amazing the way folks are complaining here, I thought folks have been buying fuel for over 300 naira since last year despite the official price of 86 naira.

We Nigerians are just funny, have we not been shouting deregulation and more private sector involvement in the dispensing of petroleum products?

we can't eat our cake and have it
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by pchukwudi: 9:39am On May 10, 2016
imatrillionaire:
he should also increase workers' salary to commensurate the fuel price increase. He thought governing Nigeria is an ABC rhyme.
And in your own skewd way of thinking, those who do not work for government should go and die, right?
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by Heavance(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2016
But sincerely o, Is there any sane person supporting this administration? And they condemned the former where we didn't have things this bad? We've been buying fuel and food items at an abnormal price for more than 2 months......
Haaaa, this administration that has a pastor VP condemned GEJ o, and we are here buying foodstuffs at an inflated price..... Please if you know you don't buy foodstuffs with your hard earned money, abeg, stop supporting rubbish, abeg, Or better ask your patents how they cope.
APC governor is presently owing civil servants 6 months in Oyo state, Has a personalized motor bridge in Ibadan heard Ogun state has a personalized pedestrian bridge with air con too In Ogun state.

Later we go dey vex when the whites call is black monkeys, really we refuse development o.
Re: FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130 by BakireBulmaker: 10:55am On May 10, 2016
If this sails through, then NLC and TUC must tender an unreserved heartfelt apology to GEJ.

Those 2 unions set Nigeria back by at least 4 years.

Had GEJ been successfully allowed to remove subsidy in early 2012, by now, we'd have started reaping the benefits though there would have been initial pain. By now, private refineries would have sprung up here and there and in fact, filling stations will almost advertise their new pump prices on TV/radio to attract customers.
Of course, several thousand jobs would have been created alongside.

Has anyone observed that telcos are almost the only companies that have reduced their tariffs by introducing mouth-watering incentives anytime you recharge rather than increase them in this harsh economic times?

The reason is simple - there is a stiff, bitter competition for survival in the market. Now imagine if it were only NITEL running the show.

I wanted to say 'e no go beta for NLC and TUC of 2012' but its too early in the morning.

All the same, GEJ deserves knocks for giving in at the time. The thought of second term rendered him completely spineless, clueless and largely irresponsible.
I don't see PMB giving in no matter the pressure this time around.
No wonder, GEJ had to be thrown out. A leader must be stubborn and rugged. He just was not fit for the job.
No regrets!

Good morning everybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.