Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] (13575 Views)

Must Read!! Checkout 7 Things Men Should Know About Women’s N*pples / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Ladies Checkout 7 S3x Postions Men Love Especially No 3 & 4 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:12am On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

embarassed kiss am me a fa.g?

*accelerates****400km/hr****
U gay?dont kiss me again grin
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by RoyalBlak007: 9:14am On May 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
U gay?dont kiss me again grin

embarassed embarassed so all dis while I was kissin a guy lipsrsealed

*climbing eiffel tower**suicide loading 25%**
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:17am On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

embarassed embarassed so all dis while I was kissin a guy lipsrsealed

*climbing eiffel tower**suicide loading 25%**
cheesy cheesy pls pls dont commit sucide!let me confess,i was born a lady but i changed my gender.
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:19am On May 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy ha babe!naughtynaughty don send u come again abi? grin
u and mrcork shuld pick a date alrdy

Or u want him to come to Naija first?
Mr pekam London ur wife to be want u to come and c her parent wit colanut first o wink
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:22am On May 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe i will finish both of you grin where is she?
U? shocked shocked

Ur body no fit full poly bag walahi cheesy
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by RoyalBlak007: 9:22am On May 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy pls pls dont commit sucide!let me confess,i was born a lady but i changed my gender.

shocked embarassed trans?! *eiffel tower not too tall*

**Climbing Burj Khalifa**suicide loading 40%**
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Mediapace: 9:27am On May 10, 2016
Pics or i don't believe it tongue
HateU2:
I'm prodly num 7. Round like orange, stands right and beautiful.

I was given d best boobs back in secondary schl. Na girls only schl oo b4 u start asking questn. It's a natural gift cheesy
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Funjosh(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2016
No picture sad
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Pics or i don't believe it tongue
Coman see it nah cheesy
Ashewo undecided
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Smellymouth: 9:44am On May 10, 2016
AirSultan:
Hateu2, how your own be na grin

Olympus has fallen? lipsrsealed

HateU2 boobs has "low self esteem" cheesy

Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by titi4fola(f): 9:46am On May 10, 2016
Pictures of those boobs pls, for me to know which category I belong.
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

HateU2 boobs has "low self esteem" cheesy
Hahaha.. My oga sir, shawn sir!

Or white house down! cheesy

But she bin tell me say na she win best boobs for school o, say her boobs na like nicki minaj own shocked

Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Mediapace: 10:01am On May 10, 2016
Can't you see your signature is pointing to me,lemme see it jor.
Kilo wanbe ti o tibe lo gan cheesy
HateU2:
Coman see it nah cheesy Ashewo undecided
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hat.eU2 boobs has "low self esteem" cheesy
werey to o jawo cheesy
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Can't you see your signature is pointing to me,lemme see it jor.

Kilo wanbe ti o tibe lo gan cheesy
I sai coman see nah cheesy, are u afraid ni undecided
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Mediapace: 1:21pm On May 10, 2016
See for where
Can't you upload it here ?
HateU2:
I sai coman see nah cheesy, are u afraid ni undecided
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Chingyarmani(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2016
Small breasts may be viewed by some and most time many lol but to me it's a woman's untold story of the ease with which she runs down the stairs and runs after anyone who tries to snatch her man.
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by fabianiweka: 4:01pm On May 10, 2016
na boobs u go study cry
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Twill92: 5:26pm On May 10, 2016
titi4fola:
Pictures of those boobs pls, for me to know which category I belong.
Oya check the site and coman tell us

Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by titi4fola(f): 5:31pm On May 10, 2016
Twill92:
Oya check the site and coman tell us
what site You hun Where have you been? It's been a while.
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Twill92: 6:45pm On May 10, 2016
titi4fola:
what site You hun Where have you been? It's been a while.
Op posted the link along side the post... Sure they av enuf "titis" for you to examine. Been busy lately dear.
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by titi4fola(f): 12:25am On May 11, 2016
Twill92:
Op posted the link along side the post... Sure they av enuf "titis" for you to examine. Been busy lately dear.
okies, maybe I'll have to recheck that to get the pics of those b****. ...busy making money I believe. No forget me here oooo.. wink
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
titi4fola:
okies, maybe I'll have to recheck that to get the pics of those b****. ...busy making money I believe. No forget me here oooo.. wink

Titilola you be fine girl, .. it seems from your pic , you got a standard b**bs . were u dey stay for lagos
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by titi4fola(f): 5:09pm On May 11, 2016
Geo007:

Titilola you be fine girl, .. it seems from your pic , you got a standard b**bs . were u dey stay for lagos
thanks mister
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by abimic(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
I really prefer the bell shaped boobs.. I love it wella!
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by yemsai(f): 11:52pm On May 11, 2016
abimic:
I really prefer the bell shaped boobs.. I love it wella!
shocked shocked hmmmm..ok o
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by abimic(m): 12:08am On May 12, 2016
yemsai:

shocked shocked hmmmm..ok o
Ah!! . Caught!
Re: Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] by yemsai(f): 1:10am On May 12, 2016
abimic:

Ah!! . Caught!
Good boy...continue

Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners?