Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job (20293 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by amtaken(f): 9:16am On May 10, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki na you make sense pass.

kennyman2000:

she go tell u when she gets another better job
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by Klington: 9:18am On May 10, 2016
aaaaahhhhh...I wish u had given that idiotic manager a very hot slap after him don hug u finish...nonsense.. tnx 4 sharing n congratulations!
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by Mexyz(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2016
God bless you and your new job
imagine if this lady didn't understand her local dialect.... Time to take my dad's advice serious oooo.......

1 Like

Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by bemyguest(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2016
Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeee God. What a mighty God we serve I tap into this testimony in Jesus Name Amen. Congrats Ops.
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by Agwoden(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2016
I key into this testimony. My destiny helpers must locate me this month. Amen
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by akanbiaa(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2016
OP congrats but feel so sorry for the Cousin of the MD if it was only him that got his name forwarded he would have gotten the slot. Reminds me of a politician who got 3 job slots and shared it to 3 of his Girlfriends and after his tenure none even gives a damn about him and he had a younger bro who needed the job badly and his wifes younger cousin too was in need of job badly then and uptill now. The Girlfriends are all married now and dont even know he exist because his party is not even in power in the state again.

2 Likes

Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by DICKtator: 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
onismate:
Here is a beautiful and inspiring story of how this young lady got a job that changed her life.

I want to share this beautiful life experience of mine, how I got a job that changed my life.

The next day I just abandoned my hotel job and went to his (MD’s) office to see him. He was kind of angry that I didn’t call for over two months he gave me his card. I no hide myself ooo. I told him I was In need of a good job when he asked me some few questions about me. Well, he told me that his bank is currently recruiting and they gave him only one slut. Though he has a cousin of his who needs the job, he reserved the [b]slut[/b]for him. but as it is, he will collect the both of us CV, any one the company picks from the both of us is the lucky one. I thanked him so much.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1140-after-much-struggles-and-humiliations-she-finally-got-a-good-job-that-changed-her-life-for-better

woow!!! really?

please i need a slut tooo. need to ease /relax myself with one.
what does the M.D do for a living?
He pim.ps sluts?

grin grin grin grin
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by obamma: 2:53pm On May 10, 2016
Interesting. Nobody wey no fit to make am ohh.
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2016
and hw much is the pay.... grin grin grin
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 10, 2016
tollyB:
something to lift my spirit this morning.
thanks for sharing at op...
May we be favored this month,..
my testimony is next in line..
....click like if you believe you getting your desired job this month..smiley and share if you have your desired job already..smiley

let our faith work for us today...
Not only Like but AMEN
Re: After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job by Onezie(f): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
Congratulations my edo sister.May God almighty direct and guide us always ameen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N40,000 Job In Ilorin Or N85,000 Job In Oron? / Invited For Interview By Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc / South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.