Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T (463 Views)

Should I Continue Or Go Back To My Former Place Of Work? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / Salary For Arik Air Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T by habayinc(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2018
I am presently in a deep confusion . I went for an interview some weeks back and i got a call a week later to come and resume with them and i was asked how soon can it be ( i told them 2 weeks ) .the issue is that we ve not discussed salary issue and was told to come and resume. Who has been in this situation to give proper advice. Its one of these Philippine companies here in Lagos. I domt want to loose my current job and wil like to further my career with them
Re: Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T by kweenkong(f): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Call the new place , tell them you need your letter of employment to enable you resign properly.
They can send by mail and you acknowledge receipt and interest in the job by mail. Dont resign until you get your offer letter.
Re: Resignation From Your Former Place Of Work Without Negotiating Your Salary For T by habayinc(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2018
kweenkong:
Call the new place , tell them you need your letter of employment to enable you resign properly.
They can send by mail and you acknowledge receipt and interest in the job by mail. Dont resign until you get your offer letter.
THANKS. You just solved someone's big headache

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment / Aquada Development Corporation / Electrical Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.