Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night (1346 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Hilarious ! Some Girls Can Be Really Annoying ( Photo) / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 8:37am On May 10, 2016
Perfect morning to every one of u in the house, I come in peace, it's raining heavily and I hope we all enjoyed our night sleeps... At least I did... smiley

I had an annoying experience last night at an eatry where I went to have a nice fill of my self grin.. (early hours of the night), I got inside and saw a guy eating, very busy with the food, looked unkept with dirty feet, hair not well kept and bushy, scar on the face and just BUSY with his meal... I thought nothing if it and went to sit beside him to have a gentle man chat with him as I order for my meal too... (Wat a mistake I just made embarassed)

I sat beside him and jokingly said "Bros wait for me nah, them never bring my own oo" I was expecting him to be friendly, but instead he said "Bros look the kin meat wey dis woman give me" with anger written on his entire face, I looked at the piece of meat, but saw MEAT (I was expecting to see bone) but what I saw was meat, the ones Yorubas do call "ishan eran" (veiny meat)...

Befor I could say anything else to this guy, the owner of the place her self came to me and greeted, then I greeted back, so she started explaining what happened exactly to me and it went thus:

"This man came to my door step and would stop any of my costumers and beg for alms, it was getting too much so I had to call him and ask him what he wants so he can stop Wat he's doing, he didn't respond, so I asked him if he wanted to eat, to which he replied with a Yes! I then told him to come inside so that I can arrange something for him to eat, which he did, I gave him that food for free with the hope that I was helping this young man here and to get a thank you at least from him, now he's complaining to what he didn't pay for, my brother just imagine" every other person there was listening to this woman explain this whole thing to me.

Then I knew the guy wasn't alright at all, I got up from where I sat (beside him) then I calmly told the woman to ignore him and his complaints, when he's done ranting, he'll take his leave and if he comes there a next time to ask for alms, she should threaten to get him arrested and fake a call to the police and he'll leave... I sat else where while other guys and their girlfriends rained heavy curses on the guy, one was even about to beat him and one took his plate and asked him to leave, cause he was busy eating while being cursed and yelled at. angry Guys did u know what dis guy did after eating and washing his hands He cracked me up with what he did lol grin grin

He turned to the owner of the place and asked her "madam shey I beg u for food ni? No be u come meet me ask me whether I wan chop Who u go put honey for him mouth tell am make him no lick am Anyway, if u don finish sha, ur meat dey there, chop am, I no chop! If u wan help me, help me.. Gimme correct meat! Bye bye madam" grin grin grin grin I couldn't hold it back like seriously, I laughed and laughed eeh... This guy na ungrateful mumu ooo grin angry

Share ur experiences too my friends, morning once again smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:03am On May 10, 2016
The guy must really have a problem upstairs.
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by PureWays(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2016
The guy is crazy... Lol.. grin

Very Very!
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:12am On May 10, 2016
I even thought he paid for Wat he's eating before complaining not knowing it was free... grin
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by ivyy(f): 9:33am On May 10, 2016
Lmaooo grin what is worth doing good is worth doing well. tongue That's what he is fighting for grin

1 Like

Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2016
Lolz.. Its obvious he's got some mental issue .... BTW, is the restaurant around Yaba , the left side of Yaba I mean?!
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2016
space booked!!! undecided

i'll modify wen it hits Fp grin
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:40am On May 10, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:42am On May 10, 2016
ivyy:
Lmaooo grin what is worth doing good is worth doing well. tongue That's what he is fighting for grin
lol.... But appreciation goes a long way my dear, who knows, if he had appreciated.. May be when he comes next time, she might even do more than that. And remember, it's his first time and he's being so ungrateful... Wat a flaw
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:45am On May 10, 2016
modelmike7:
Lolz.. Its obvious he's got some mental issue
.... BTW, is the restaurant around Yaba , the left side of Yaba I mean?!
lol grin grin

Its actually around Ebutte Metta bro.... Mama Canada restaurant or so... Can't really recollect the name
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by ivyy(f): 9:52am On May 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol.... But appreciation goes a long way my dear, who knows, if he had appreciated.. May be when he comes next time, she might even do more than that. And remember, it's his first time and he's being so ungrateful... Wat a flaw

Yes. grin infact she will be unwilling to help him or any other individual in need. That's the sad part sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2016
ivyy:

Yes. grin infact she will be unwilling to help him or any other individual in need. That's the sad part sad
yeah... U very correct dear embarassed
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 10:01am On May 10, 2016
Lmao, this cracked me man. I dont blame him.

Having big pieces of meat in your food kinda makes you feel like an alpha male na..

Whereas tiny pieces will just make you look like an homeless hobo. The guy get high self-esteem despite his situation. cheesy
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by schumastic(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2016
Berlyn:
space booked!!! undecided

i'll modify wen it hits Fp grin

see them estate management people grin grin
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by repogirl(f): 11:31am On May 10, 2016
It's probably that attitude that has damned him into being a dirty piss poor beggar.
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2016
schumastic:

see them estate management people grin grin
lol quote wen this thread hits fp
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by schumastic(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2016
Berlyn:
lol quote wen this thread hits fp

what makes you think it will cheesy
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2016
schumastic:

what makes you think it will cheesy
i gat d feeling it will grin
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by schumastic(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2016
Berlyn:
i gat d feeling it will grin

so y Europe n not Asia as regards your location grin grin
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by skywalker240(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2016
for the love of pete where is the JOKE SECTION IN NAIRALAND?
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by scentmarlc(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2016
ivyy:

like seriously in this case?
Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by ivyy(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
scentmarlc:

like seriously in this case?

Obviously the guy is not okay and no
one can dispute that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night by GIYAZZ(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2016
Lol, hilarious. The guy is obviously mentally unstable. grin

Meanwhile, VOTE MISSGDOPE FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Karashika / White Ladies Blast Nigerians / Is It Right To Call Your Ex After A Breakup?? PLEASE Drop Your Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.