Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Melaye Got These As Replies To His Trip On Representing Nigeria In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye Got These As Replies To His Trip On Representing Nigeria In London (589 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melaye Got These As Replies To His Trip On Representing Nigeria In London by Nayok(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2016
Here are the reactions of Nigerians to Senator Dino Melaye's post on his Facebook this morning.

He wrote;

in Frankfurt enroute london to represent the Nigerian Senate at the Anti Corruption conference. God bless NIGERIA

Re: Melaye Got These As Replies To His Trip On Representing Nigeria In London by temitemi1(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2016
Dino Maleye undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Melaye Got These As Replies To His Trip On Representing Nigeria In London by faaz24: 9:49am On May 10, 2016
Dino is a deluded Dinosaur.
..talks rubbish everywhere he goes

Who was he representing in Ilorin last week ?

I hope that you come back to ilorin again.

Once beaten twice shy....we dey expect you

(1) (Reply)

I Officially Withdraw My Suport 4 The Apc Led Scam Nd Insensitive Government / Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.