Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit (23004 Views)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Mcowubaba: 2:34pm On May 10, 2016
Sai Buhari Fly Buhari.....
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by longayink: 2:35pm On May 10, 2016
This time, what sort of military pacts will Buhari sign with Britain for ONE Najeriyaaa

So long as crude oyel money flows from the off shores, Buhari's mind set is like: even if Nigerians are getting killed by either herds men/Boko Haram, or by lack of amenities like electricity, fuel, food, they must not rebel, rise against the government, because of fear that foreign countries with whom Buhari signed military pacts shall send in troops and arms to quell the uprising/rebellion.

Nigeria has no hostile neighbouing country, but since Buhari came to office, he has been signing more military pacts with nearly all neighbouring countries and other powerful countries of the world than make foreign countries help Nigeria overcome economic problems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ace05(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

Who you don epp
grin grin cheesy true true, you are here to cause controversy shocked.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by sparkwil(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by nanzozo(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2016
olokeded:
Pres. Buhari has departed for London where he will be attending the International Anti-Corruption Summit which holds on Thursday May 12th.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-president-buhari-flies-to-london.html

The people waving??they be like -thanks for the visit, when are coming to visit us again in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ace05(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

Who you don epp
grin grin Haba, which kind life, even play sef- you dey respond with kung-fu shocked. Take it easy ooo.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Savyy(f): 2:39pm On May 10, 2016
ace05:

grin grin cheesy true true, you are here to cause controversy shocked.
What?!Nah..

I'm a peacelover, just like Poo -hari cool
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by donifecent(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
I like that name ajala

one day he won't return from one of his trip

DICKtator:
Ajala has done it again!!!!

And who told you he has to send a representative to the summit?

What makes you think that someone from EFCC or ICPC ought to have gone since they are the ones entrusted with such challenges that faces Nigeria?

Ajala should be the one because he needs to visit his daughter, do medical check-up and enjoy a better life out of the woes of Nigeria where he gets to think about his cattles and count the scores in respect of his Foolhanis brothers on the loose!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by greatness22(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2016
annnikky:
All he care about is traveling from one country to another while his stupid brothers r here wrecking havoc, if it's Niger Delter or Ipob he will declare war immediately.
Dullard from Daura.com
Leave d goat, very soon, he'll cry "had i know" when he finds out osinbande and tinubu are planning secretly to kick him out of aso rock.

Am not even sure if he's fufilling his sexual obligations as a husband. grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by moshino(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2016
olokeded:
Pres. Buhari has departed for London where he will be attending the International Anti-Corruption Summit which holds on Thursday May 12th.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-president-buhari-flies-to-london.html

PMB, how about sending your VP or External Affairs Minister for some of these trips, while you stay in your country and do the job you promised, and were elected to do?
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 10, 2016
Baba safe journey oooo

buh sir dont forget to address fulani and boko haram issues from haram issues from dia.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by emmasege: 3:08pm On May 10, 2016
Thought the meeting was reported to commence on Thursday. Why's he in haste to leave on Tuesday? A busy man would've waited till tomorrow afternoon since it's just a 6 hr flight.

Anyway sha, I wish him a safe flight to London and if possible, stay in the UK till 2019.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by delightf(f): 3:08pm On May 10, 2016
Anti corruption squard,APC
Antie corruption settlers
Dis old man ll nt rest from one place to the other,islike when he came out d 1st time he did nt see plane inhis life,don't worryaday is coming you ll stop flying like butterfly
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by stubbornman(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2016
udeagbalaC:

i pray you dont make it to his age AMEN
before i forget let me applaud you,you got one hell of a job at hand 2024
who is this stupid idiot coming here to quote me .. a lazy Zombie for that matter
Oga next time if you don't know what to say when you quote someone just dip your hand in your trouser and rub your hand around your di<k
lest I forget the very day you start think death for someone you begin to die in that person's place.. so goan die
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Damibiz(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2016
I hope say as baba the go like dis,dis guyz no go increase foul price baaa ?,cus na only when baba leave na e them the get opportunity to increase price undecided;-(;-(;-(;-(
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by 400billionman: 3:11pm On May 10, 2016
Baawaa:
Some Nigerians will be eager to hear the outcome of the summit,while some will want the summit to be cancelled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What has he achieved with the Nuclear Energy summit ?
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by annnikky(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2016
greatness22:
Leave d goat, very soon, he'll cry "had i know" when he finds out osinbande and tinubu are planning secretly to kick him out of aso rock.

Am not even sure if he's fufilling his sexual obligations as a husband. grin
U never can tell
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Idris222: 3:19pm On May 10, 2016
Adawo lafia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by klinro(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Baba don go again :

Mr A : Baba is not going to travel again,i can bet it with my Life

Mr B : Nigeria is going to host the next world cup, i can bet it with my life

Mr A : Meaning?

Mr B : I thought we were listing things that are not going to happen tongue
LOOOL.
The Ajala cannot resist the urge to travel
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ace05(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2016
Savyy:

What?!Nah..

I'm a peacelover, just like Poo -hari cool

cheesy cheesy grin it's a joke, he is going for a meeting on corruption when the world leaders are mocking his country, it's a real joke of a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 10, 2016
longayink:
This time, what sort of military pacts will Buhari sign with Britain for ONE Najeriyaaa

So long as crude oyel money flows from the off shores, Buhari's mind set is like: even if Nigerians are getting killed by either herds men/Boko Haram, or by lack of amenities like electricity, fuel, food, they must not rebel, rise against the government, because of fear that foreign countries with whom Buhari signed military pacts shall send in troops and arms to quell the uprising/rebellion.

Nigeria has no hostile neighbouing country, but since Buhari came to office, he has been signing more military pacts with nearly all neighbouring countries and other powerful countries of the world than make foreign countries help Nigeria overcome economic problems.

He is starting the blockade early this time around.....
He doesn't need an Awolowo to remind him. undecided
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by greatness22(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2016
annnikky:
U never can tell
Thats true though......

And by the way;
You're just d symbol of what a beautiful lady should be. wink
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by newdeal(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2016
David Cameron who invited him has just been caught on tape calling Nigeria as 'fantastically corrupt' country. According to Cameron , Afghanistan and Nigeria are 'the most corrupt countries in the world'.. Unknown to him, his microphone was still on, it's on BBC breaking news as I type this.

Mr president should make sure that Cameron apologizes and retract such stupid comment,

Cameron's penchant for frivolities and childish comments is well known. (He made similar stupid comment about the Queen to Obama not quite long ago & was exposed by his body microphone)

This time, he has taken his stupidity too far and Mr president owe it to all honest Nigerian to ensure that Cameron apologizes and retract such offensive comment...otherwise.....
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by okuneddie(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Baba don go again :

Mr A : Baba is not going to travel again,i can bet it with my Life

Mr B : Nigeria is going to host the next world cup, i can bet it with my life

Mr A : Meaning?

Mr B : I thought we were listing things that are not going to happen tongue

chai this guy no well wahalai
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by tymgotel: 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
Baawaa:
Some Nigerians will be eager to hear the outcome of the summit,while some will want the summit to be cancelled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dancing shoki, biafra is here. The criminal dn travl to go lie.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Rubyventures: 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
newdeal:
David Cameron who invited him has just been caught on tape calling Nigeria as 'fantastically corrupt' country. According to Cameron , Afghanistan and Nigeria are 'the most corrupt countries in the world'.. Unknown to him, his microphone was still on, it's on BBC breaking news as I type this.

Mr president should make sure that Cameron apologizes and retract such stupid comment,

Cameron's penchant for frivolities and childish comments is well known. (He made similar stupid comment about the Queen to Obama not quite long ago & was exposed by his body microphone)

This time, he has taken his stupidity too far and Mr president owe it to all honest Nigerian to ensure that Cameron apologizes and retract such offensive comment...otherwise.....

What he said is the truth, we should stop burying our heads in the sand. The common notion on the Street is that Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. Eg there is no country where you don't get bent coppers or uniformed officers, but it is only in Nigeria you will see a full uniformed custom officer asking for bribe to the full glare of tourist without any shame and Nigerians accept it as the norm.

The result of this kind of behaviour is that, that name Nigeria doesn't get any respect where ever they go .

Solution: starting from ourselves we can clean up our country, by sticking to rules, not giving or taking brides, try to live within our means etc.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by almustapha007: 4:44pm On May 10, 2016
newdeal:

Buhari should have cancelled his travel plans and sent the minister of foreign affairs instead. That's how you make a statement in Int'l relations.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ameezy(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2016
angry angry
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by piagetskinner(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
But David Cameron just described us as being a fantastically corrupt country
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by murmee: 5:05pm On May 10, 2016
almustapha007:

Buhari should have cancelled his travel plans and sent the minister of foreign affairs instead. That's how you make a statement in Int'l relations.
Meanwhile, there's still petrol scarcity and long queues which will worsen with his absence.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ameezy(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
angry angry dis man

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Kapitain(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
I get to know the title of many international summits since last year... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas: Northern Christians Disown Kukah Over Statement On Buhari’s Administr / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Breakaway Moldovan Region Asks Russia For 'Protection'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.