Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,531 members, 7,840,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit (23010 Views)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by berrystunn(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
Halliburton Bribery Scandal is on
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
When next will he be visiting Nigeria? shocked tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Savyy(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
sinbad130:
Allow Baba 2 do as he pleases ohh....
U pipo said he's too old to rule, now he's being hyperactive and we want to complain again..na wa o..

Just bring something come 4 us from ur travel baba....
Why is your brain cavity filled with just breeze?
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by bokohalal(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
We know who would not have been invited to an anti-corruption meeting. Sai Baba!
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by DICKtator: 2:04pm On May 10, 2016
I missed my last bet on "predict next country Buhari would travel to and win a jet"

I thought he would be travelling to Saudi Arabia!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by psalmistkakah(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2016
Characteristic of fulani people is to roam about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by DICKtator: 2:05pm On May 10, 2016
Gaborone:
When next will he be visiting Nigeria? shocked tongue grin

To do what in Nigeria?

Abeg, there is no fuel and light in Nigeria!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 10, 2016
DICKtator:

PC/EFCC representative, after all he is the leader and when he gets back, they can hear it from the horse's, or rather the BULLharry's mouth!!!!

Carry gon Mr President!!!!. Fulfill your bucket list and enjoy the reward of your winning

grin grin grin grin

So that is what it is all about....the last election.

Ah well....carry on sir.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Bishops10(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by joshuaidibia(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
Baawaa:
Some Nigerians will be eager to hear the outcome of the summit,while some will want the summit to be cancelled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
While some like me, DON'T GIVE A F**K!
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Savyy(f): 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
deboysben:
baba fly and never come down.
More like, go and never return? tongue grin

I hail you oo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
THIS IS THE KIND OF CHANGE WE VOTED FOR

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
stubbornman:
Minister for tourism ..... if you like go there go forget the definition of corruption
i pray you dont make it to his age AMEN
before i forget let me applaud you,you got one hell of a job at hand 2024
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by SmithHumble50: 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
Ajala tongue
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ace05(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2016
Savyy:
Like always. Mr. tourist, when you go for anticorruption summit finish comeback, make sure you send the fulani herdsmen and boko haramites for theirs too.

@ your signature, Haba, wetin happen. I am sure he will come someday to sweep you off your feet (no mami water tinz ooo). I just hope you remember to update the signature when that happens. wink
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by GANJAFARMER: 2:09pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 10, 2016
DICKtator:

To do what in Nigeria?

Abeg, there is no fuel and light in Nigeria!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Oh, I see! My bad.
grin
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by jamaljalal(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2016
good for him and Nigerian as a whole.... wink grin wink
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by sampete(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2016
Mr President is just busy jetting round the world when he should be busy addressing the country's tirade of problems.God help us all!!!! Cup of rice is now 100 naira....chai!!!!
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by XaviDayo(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2016
Abeg who don use "Cargo to Nigeria" use send goods come naija?
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Savyy(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2016
ace05:

@ your signature, Haba, wetin happen. I am sure he will come someday to sweep you off your feet (no mami water tinz ooo). I just hope you remember to update the signature when that happens. wink
Who you don epp
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by PointBlank101: 2:17pm On May 10, 2016
It's not just about signing the budget but also make sure its implementation as you envision it. Travelling all the time ruling the country through Skype. Continue..... Let's see for the next election if you gonna be campaigning from abroad. Just saying
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nusaf: 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
Burger01:
Bon Voyage my presido. Make you sing the anti-corruption agreement well well cheesy
A single letter can change the meaning of a word and sometimes to the exact opposite. Find out the word in ur comment. (no insult intended)
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by MrCork: 2:19pm On May 10, 2016
olokeded:
Pres. Buhari has departed for London where he will be attending the International Anti-Corruption Summit which holds on Thursday May 12th.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-president-buhari-flies-to-london.html

...which London?....am london base & i aint seeenhim!! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Charly68: 2:19pm On May 10, 2016
Baba! Baba!! The first thing you have to do in London is to send Deziani back home with all her looted resources. Tell the Oyinbos that as long they would continue to allow African thieves and rogues to hide our money in that land,they are not helping us. Tell them we don't need their grants but we need our looted money that was illegally transferred into their land. By giving us those starched cash,we will have enough to work out things here. Tell them they should stop deceiving us because they don't give visa to genuine People again,it is only the corrupt people that travel there to hide our stolen wealth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by BiafranAmerican: 2:19pm On May 10, 2016
See them, acting like subjects waving at master.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by preselect(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
As usual there would be the jokes about Ajala the traveller.....forgetting that presidential trips are necessary to build contacts that might be useful for the country.

I may criticise any of our leaders....but when it comes to their foreign trips...I keep quiet.(Goes for the past admin too...before anyone jumps on me).

[size=15pt]you dont travel when your country is on fire. you stay back and quench the fire.

apparently you guys have become so used to hardship that u don't realize that when there is no electricity, no fuel, no security, armed fulani terrorists wiping out one village after another, boko haram bombing here and now, chibok girls not found yet, doctors strike here and then etc etc etc is a national emergency in any sane country.

it is ur duty to stand up and fight or at least speak out.

i didnt realize what education was until i went to the UK. i was still in the village when i got my admission letter, later they sent my timetable. . . lectures, exams, assigment deadlines etc. still in my village. . . . when i got to england, that timetable was followed to the letter even for the smallest assignment. in nigeria a 4yr program is expected to last 6-8yrs.

we have the money to have a normal life in nigeria, but we are used to suffering, that when something as minute as a road is built, we celebrate it on national television.

perhaps we deserve this government[/size]

#Buharicracy
#KillThe5%

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by worksmart(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2016
God protect our president from Enemies abroad.

White man is evil, wish you return safely and healthy Mr President.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by bams2999(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2016
Mr Prez safe journey, ALLAH kiyaye kai
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by annnikky(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
All he care about is traveling from one country to another while his stupid brothers r here wrecking havoc, if it's Niger Delter or Ipob he will declare war immediately.
Dullard from Daura.com
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by yashau(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
For those that think the budget was signed very late below are dates of when our ( Nigeria ) budgets was signed in the last eight years. 2008---- 14th April 2008 2009----11th May 2009 2010----22nd April 2010 2011----27th May 2011 2012----13th April 2012 2013----26th February 2014----23rd May 2014 2015-----18th May 2015 2016----6th May 2016 And I ask...What is all the Wailing for? Copied
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Burger01(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2016
Nusaf:

A single letter can change the meaning of a word and sometimes to the exact opposite. Find out the word in ur comment. (no insult intended)
typo.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

144 Nigeria Police Officers Arrive Somalia To Boost Their Security / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.