Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit (22992 Views)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / EFCC Staff Decorates Buhari At Anti-Corruption Summit In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by olokeded: 1:22pm On May 10, 2016
Pres. Buhari has departed for London where he will be attending the International Anti-Corruption Summit which holds on Thursday May 12th.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photo-president-buhari-flies-to-london.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Baawaa(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
Some Nigerians will be eager to hear the outcome of the summit,while some will want the summit to be cancelled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
If you were any body they come to you
You going to them all the time tell a lot about you

long live

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 10, 2016
IJEOMA{Safe trip}

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by ganisucks(f): 1:39pm On May 10, 2016
I heard that cogent American anti- corruption institutions A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ the EU are waiting for him, on the Haliburton scandal ish. I hope he won't embarass us this time O. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ so he remembers, David Cameron is the PRIMEMINISTER ☀̤̣̈̇f England while Gordon is the Chancellor ☀̤̣̈̇f the Exchequer. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ also Britain runs on a Parliamentary system, hence have no president.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 10, 2016
The fear of military coups didn't allow Baba to leave Dodan Barracks during his reign as military head of state. Now that coups have become archaic, it is time to make up for the missed journeys.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Mediapace: 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
Baba don go again :

Mr A : Baba is not going to travel again,i can bet it with my Life

Mr B : Nigeria is going to host the next world cup, i can bet it with my life

Mr A : Meaning?

Mr B : I thought we were listing things that are not going to happen tongue

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Burger01(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2016
Bon Voyage my presido. Make you sign the anti-corruption agreement well well cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by olufoluke: 1:54pm On May 10, 2016
Baba fly away

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by DICKtator: 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
Ajala has done it again!!!!

And who told you he has to send a representative to the summit?

What makes you think that someone from EFCC or ICPC ought to have gone since they are the ones entrusted with such challenges that faces Nigeria?

Ajala should be the one because he needs to visit his daughter, do medical check-up and enjoy a better life out of the woes of Nigeria where he gets to think about his cattles and count the scores in respect of his Foolhanis brothers on the loose!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Savyy(f): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
Like always. Mr. tourist, when you go for anticorruption summit finish comeback, make sure you send the fulani herdsmen and boko haramites for theirs too.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by knuckbuck(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
Take Agege bread follow body this time o.
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by sinbad130: 1:57pm On May 10, 2016
Allow Baba 2 do as he pleases ohh....
U pipo said he's too old to rule, now he's being hyperactive and we want to complain again..na wa o..

Just bring something come 4 us from ur travel baba....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 10, 2016
As usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 10, 2016
safe journey my able president
your enemies and haters will die a horrible death none of them will make it to june

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by chikel2000(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2016
I can't wait to hear what he will say about us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by stubbornman(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
Minister for tourism ..... if you like go there go forget the definition of corruption

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by KOLZY(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
baba come and visit us in Kaduna
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Emac(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
VP Osibanjo: He didn't even tell me bye bye or gave me pocket money

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
As usual there would be the jokes about Ajala the traveller.....forgetting that presidential trips are necessary to build contacts that might be useful for the country.

I may criticise any of our leaders....but when it comes to their foreign trips...I keep quiet.(Goes for the past admin too...before anyone jumps on me).

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by lekan29ice(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2016
Adawo Lafiya baba Buhari...
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by gen2briz(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2016
Baba go well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Ofudboss(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2016
Gud luck nd save journey 2 him i hope he succeed
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by deboysben(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2016
baba fly and never come down.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by braxjay(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Ajala ...........
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by Dunexxx(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
This man will spend 4 years touring the world instead of staying home and dealing with the challenges of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by akunjohn(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Godspeed
Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by wheredemdey: 2:02pm On May 10, 2016
Dullarpooo is surely boosting his fragile health

Niggahhh confused grandpaa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For London For International Anti-Corruption Summit by DICKtator: 2:02pm On May 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
As usual there would be the jokes about Ajala the traveller.....forgetting that presidential trips are necessary to build contacts that might be useful for the country.

I may criticise any of our leaders....but when it comes to their foreign trips...I keep quiet.(Goes for the past admin too...before anyone jumps on me).

You are so damn right!!!!

There is even no need sending an ICPC/EFCC representative, after all he is the leader and when he gets back, they can hear it from the horse's, or rather the BULLharry's mouth!!!!

Carry go Mr President!!!!. Fulfill your bucket list and enjoy the reward of your winning

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / 7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.