Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? (697 Views)

Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Should I Breakup With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2016
Last week we heard the story of a girl who cursed
her ex who dumped her after 6years of relationship; it got me really thinking , because I'm likely to go through something similar. But, before you castigate me, first make out time and read my story.

I have dated this girl for 6years now; we actually met when we were in the university, The relationship was like heaven on earth, the sex was good and I was deeply crazy in love with her. At some point, she had issues with her roommates and decided to pack into my apartment till when she is able to get hers. It was all ok with me until after few weeks, she told me that her pastor told her that she has a very bright star and that the only thing that will diminish her star is sin of fornication. Although it wasn't a happy news for me but due to the love I have for her, I accept but told her that it would be more easier for us if she could get her own apartment. She agreed to get her own apartment, but that was just it.

We lived together in the same apartment, we sleep
together in the same bed, we do everything that
couples do except sex , not even kissing or romance
was allow. At first it was difficult for me, after many
attempt from me and rebuke from her... I was
unbelievable able to get use it. Sexual intercourse
was totally out of mind when we are together. For
2years, we lived together like brother and sister
under one roof .

During my working days in delta, she visited me.
That night, she did something that surprised me;
after more than 2years ,she made sexual advance
on me. It felt so abnormal and disgusting to me like
a sister making sexual advancing to a blood brother
(Inbreeding). Due to the shock I suddenly started having a severe hiccup. The hiccup was too much that I drank severally cup of water that night, yet it didn't stop.

After that night , everything changed for me, I no
longer feel comfortable staying alone with her or
having any body contact with her. I couldn't even
look her in the eyes anymore like I use to before.
Now, she wanted us to be sexually intimate again
but it's too late, my brain had been programmed to
see her as a sexually no go area (sister). And
anytime she tries to make sexual advances on me, I
will out of shock start having a severe hiccup and
after any of her attempts, I feel so guilty and moody
all day.

Although, I still love her deep inside, but that's just
the love of a brother to a sister. I love talking with
her and spending time with her (she's a fun person
to be with), and I can sacrifice my life for hers; but
I'm sorry to say that I'm not sexually attracted to her anymore; and I which she would understand that.

I'm in a dilemma now, I don't want to lose her , and
the same time I don't want to have her. I'm afraid
that If I tell her that I can't marry her or have any
thing sexual with her, she would curse me for
wasting 6years of her life. But what should I do in
this scenario ? Is there way I can breakup with her and still retain our friendship?
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 10, 2016
Girls are so stupid (not all)

not my business anyway!

till jesus christ come again we will still have breakup, its not something new..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by talk2alabama: 2:33pm On May 10, 2016
How can a dick reject a kitty?
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 2:36pm On May 10, 2016
Reprogram your brain bro
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by zeetyzin(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2016
shaa, u don sister zone ur babe...

1 Like

Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by vicky6055(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2016
Its very understandable... But the thing is that those on Nairaland can't help you.... If you really want to solve this problem and not just behave like every Nigerian guy out there you would see a therapist.

But here is what you should know, try and communicate your fears and what is happening right now with her, help her understand the situation.... Tell her how you feel right now and see her response...

Don't jump into conclusions yet as you still have love for her..... She might be testing you.. She might really miss love and want it back or whatever...

One thing is that communication is the key
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 10, 2016
Tell her everything as explained here and let her know how you feel towards her now..... That shouldn't be a problem....
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:46pm On May 10, 2016
Yes reprograme your brain but only when you have married her. I dont see any issue here. As a matter of fact sex should be an after marriage event but the would has made it something else. Tell her you still respect the stand she took when u were still in skul and that you are willing to wait till u guys are married. Unless there is something u are not telling us, are u dating someone else If u dont have some one else go ahead and marry the passion would bounce back. The best person to marry is ur best friend.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2016
airmirthd1:
Tell her everything as explained here and let her know how you feel towards her now..... That shouldn't be a problem....

Do exactly what airmirthd1 posted.

Some girls don't know what they want
Re: Should I Breakup With Her After 6years Of Relationship? by Ab025(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2016
The worst thing for a man is to marry a woman that ur dickk won't stand up for. It is not fair to you and nor to her too!

Get another girl joor.

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of Sex In Marriage / Can He Claim Ownership Of The Baby? / JJC Breaks Silence Over Rumoured Marriage With Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.