Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

When You Think You've Seen It All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Think You've Seen It All (3078 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? / What Is The Greatest Savage You've Seen Or Given On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think You've Seen It All by Olamipapa(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2016
Only when you think you've seen it all in this world, only for you to see another thing and realize you are just upcoming.

The Second picture want to make me loose hope in human race on cheating in relationship, but I won't. Seems the cheating stuff of a thing is now cross around all age group. Who is to be blame? The small heart-breaker bad boy or the girl sitting at the back who seems to likely grow up as a husband snatcher.

Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by olatunjithomas(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2016
as for the cheating in relationships, blame it on Buhari.
Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by Olamipapa(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Buhari should also be blame on the cheating done by that small white skin boy? Brotherly!
Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2016
. . . no be small tin o!!
Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 10, 2016
olatunjithomas:
. . . . Eh ya! BUHARI , some wailers permanent headache.
Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by bentlywills(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2016
I wish I started cheating at that age grin cheesy
Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by Olamipapa(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
bentlywills:
I wish I started cheating at that age grin cheesy

Don't claim you were dull like myself at things like this at that age?
Re: When You Think You've Seen It All by bentlywills(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2016
Olamipapa:

Don't claim you were dull like myself at things like this at that age?

grin cheesy grin don't knw about u

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan 7 Pictures That Will Give You Instant Head Turn / What Happens When IELTS Withheld One's Result? / Check This Canada Road Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.