Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (69835 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by missKiffy(f): 11:57am On May 11, 2016
oteneaaron:

you just had to tribalize this thread didn't you....

oya clap for ya self.....
What do u expect, he's a Flatheadcoward
Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by chacoonder(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2016
itstpia8:

The only problem with statements like these is "good" or "bad" seems to be dictated by money. Meaning history is always written by the victorious and money covers all.
Even amongst the rich, there are those with good deeds and vice versa..
Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by VickyRotex(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
Aminat508:
hahahahahaha cheesy kogboyinbo

Ma da loun. grin
Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by itsmaleekbaby(m): 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
SWEET!

Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by itstpia8: 3:02pm On May 11, 2016
chacoonder:
Even amongst the rich, there are those with good deeds and vice versa..

Good deed, bad deed mean the same thing when you are at a certain level.

Its poor people who believe in karma.
Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by PastorOluT(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2016
musicwriter:
I have no idea how traveling to the US is such a big achievement to be celebrated 30 years after.

If only u understand Yoruba culture, they can appreciate any good done to them for years even if the thing done is just is considered minor especially by others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by chacoonder(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2016
itstpia8:

Good deed, bad deed mean the same thing when you are at a certain level.

Its poor people who believe in karma.
'm i dealing with a sane being here shocked
Re: Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago by itstpia8: 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
chacoonder:
Am I a sane being here shocked

your bad deeds certainly dont seem to be worrying YOU, maybe you consider them good deeds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.