Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement (3794 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement / Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by FlatheadCoward: 6:15pm On May 10, 2016
cindybella101:
worry about your well being not mine cause I can see frustration written all over your comments. Take a chill pill swthrt

Did someone dance on your nerves today? You sound like someone don vex you, and I know it aint me.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by lashout1: 6:17pm On May 10, 2016
Oh my God! I love this tribe, nwwane ka ego.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by FlatheadCoward: 6:17pm On May 10, 2016
coolitempa:

Go school...go school...una no gree...the crimes committed by ipod youths all over the world is why the likes of the British prime minister can openly label us as fantastically corrupt...you guys shame our country too much... angry

Chaiii. Na dem go commit crime, na dem go protest in support of crime, na dem go call Nigeria zoo. I no understand these people's confusion o.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by FlatheadCoward: 6:19pm On May 10, 2016
See more Ipod protest here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3097418/pandemonium-women-protest-unclad-ebonyi

This month must be protestation month. Minorities in USA often protests because they're powerless. How can a majority group be this powerless in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by eyeview: 6:20pm On May 10, 2016
coolitempa:

Go school...go school...una no gree...the crimes committed by ipod youths all over the world is why the likes of the British prime minister can openly label us as fantastically corrupt...you guys shame our country too much... angry

My dear,incase you don't know,igbos are the least in govt. And the massive corruption that has put this nation in bad light internationally has been by the leadership predominantly held by the north and the south west.
These are the people who have ruined this nation. Go to most ministries and parastatals and you will see the composition of the tribes boldly behind the massive corruption. Its always northerners and yorubas.
The igbos whom you accuse are not even anywhere near govt. So how can they be behind the corruption. From today,watch all the corruption cases(from the defence to health sectors to budget offices etc) and it will then shock you that the igbos whom you wrongly accuse are not even in public sector.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by FlatheadCoward: 6:24pm On May 10, 2016
eyeview:

My dear,incase you don't know,igbos are the least in govt. And the massive corruption that has put this nation in bad light internationally has been by the leadership predominantly held by the north and the south west.
These are the people who have ruined this nation. Go to most ministries and parastatals and you will see the composition of the tribes boldly behind the massive corruption. Its always northerners and yorubas.
The igbos whom you accuse are not even anywhere near govt. So how can they be behind the corruption. From today,watch all the corruption cases(from the defence to health sectors to budget offices etc) and it will then shock you that the igbos whom you wrongly accuse are not even in public sector.

You're the Least in the government because you're politically weak, but the most in support of Kwaraption. No be Ibo people wan die untop of FFK and Saraki's matter?
Arrest corrupt politicians, una go protest.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by eyeview: 6:35pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:

You're the Least in the government because you're politically weak, but the most in support of Kwaraption. No be Ibo people wan die untop of FFK and Saraki's matter?
Arrest corrupt politicians, una go protest.
Is FFK and Saraki igbo names?
Don't you get it son,those 'igbos' you saw rotesting for saraki were 2 or 3 student unionists hired and made to give it an igbo outlook to create the impression that saraki is a detribalized nigerian who has the support of all.
There is really a lot you need to slow down and study about politics.
Recently,when this administration announced that they will probe GEJ,who was the first group to warn against it, Arewa youths. They too were hired to give GEJ a detribalized outlook(since his own people's protest will be seen as a tribal agitation).
If you will slow down sonny and look beneath the surface of tribal hate,you will be shocked.
You may not know me,but I can tell you this for a fact. If you check OUk(orji uzor kalu) at his home in ikoyi and you don't see him,go check him at Tinubus,he'll likely to be there and the same for Tinubu if he isn't at home. They all wine and dine together. At that level,they use any tribe to achieve any goal they desire,but young boys and girls like you are still wallowing at this very lowly level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by coolitempa(f): 6:36pm On May 10, 2016
eyeview:

I wonder who feeds you guys all these paranoid lies Must be the same corrupt crooks Buhari is dealing with. For your information and according to released government statistics, ibos have the highest number of employed civil servants proportionally than any other tribe in Nigeria... cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by FlatheadCoward: 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
eyeview:

Is FFK and Saraki igbo names?
Don't you get it son,those 'igbos' you saw rotesting for saraki were 2 or 3 student unionists hired and made to give it an igbo outlook to create the impression that saraki is a detribalized nigerian who has the support of all.
There is really a lot you need to slow down and study about politics.
Recently,when this administration announced that they will probe GEJ,who was the first group to warn against it, Arewa youths. They too were hired to give GEJ a detribalized outlook(since his own people's protest will be seen as a tribal agitation).
If you will slow down sonny and look beneath the surface of tribal hate,you will be shocked.
You may not know me,but I can tell you this for a fact. If you check OUk(orji uzor kalu) at his home in ikoyi and you don't see him,go check him at Tinubus,he'll likely to be there and the same for Tinubu if he isn't at home. They all wine and dine together. At that level,they use any tribe to achieve any goal they desire,but young boys and girls like you are still wallowing at this very lowly level.

Ibo's reaction:

Yoruba reaction:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by eyeview: 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
coolitempa:

I wonder who feeds you guys all these paranoid lies Must be the same corrupt crooks Buhari is dealing with. For your information and according to released government statistics, ibos have the highest number of employed civil servants proportionally than any other tribe in Nigeria... cheesy
Can you make public this 'government statistics' of yours. I implore you do paste it here and stop fabricating things from the figments of your imagination

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by coolitempa(f): 6:44pm On May 10, 2016
eyeview:

Can you make public this 'government statistics' of yours. I implore you do paste it here and stop fabricating things from the figments of your imagination

The records are already released here on NL..use the search engine... grin
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by Jascon4: 6:58pm On May 10, 2016
kropotkin11:
im not in the habit of dropping comments on Biafra threads because igbos tend to equate anti-biafran opinions with hatred for them. That being said, i think Buhari captured the sentiments of most Nigerians with his statements

bobmalu83:
why is dss adamant to arrest Buhari for all his reasonable comments the way d arrested kalu is he above the law?

Megabig:
An intelligent president won't say that,maybe he spoke in his dialect thinking no igbo man or the press will understand,I just hope he didn't say that else he is a dullard as he's tagged,I have respect for elders but not the ones that are rude and insensitive......#ProudlyIgbo
quote author=TedBaker post=45497283]Baba sef ehhhhh[/quote]
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by Megabig: 9:52pm On May 10, 2016
FlatheadCoward:

Keep protesting. We're waiting for another 1 million man march. The other one yielded nothing.
flat head go and rest,you and who is protesting?Abi fear De catch you?
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement by Gayigaskia(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2016
Like father like son ' Terrorist=Terrorist wheter Bokoharam orIpod grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News - Army Killing Innocent Shia Muslims In Kaduna As We Speak / This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. / Nnamdi Kanu: Ahmadu Bello, Fulani People Started Hate Speech In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.