Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland (2230 Views)

The Finest Dude On Nairaland, Post Your Picture Here / I'm The Freshest Dude On Nl (PICS) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by whogoscam: 11:36pm On May 10, 2016
It is official! This guy is the most jobless. Make no mistake alot of dudes here are jobless but this one is the worst of them all.

I have noticed this guy. I looked through his profile, I saw where he was looking for sex mate on nl. Also saw where he was looking for ashawo joint (brothel) in ibadan on nairaland. After some weeks he came again to ask if he has hiv aids.

Later he came again, to announce how his gf bought him a glasses worth 12k. The post even made front page. I observed how strahovski1 blasted him on that thread before mods intervened to hide the rude comments. And today I have confirmed why. He posted a topic today that his gf want to call off his engagement. And he wants to BEG the gf. How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage. Don't you guys see what I'm seeing here? He wants to beg her so she can stay and buy him more glasses and boxers. Broke nigga.

BoiledHead is a jobless guy. And a perverted person. He is cheating on his girlfriend and only using her to get money and gifts. He is a broke nigga. I'm sure he is using only 1 boxers for 5 weeks. And 1 plate to eat for 7 days and his girlfriend is managing him. It's his type that send women pm on this forum.

#Spits and Urinates on nigga#

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 10, 2016
I also noticed it. He is just a kid. He creates all sorts of compilations trying to mimick Tosyne2much creating 10 types of nlers looking for attention. The guy is just a kid but who cares?
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by whogoscam: 11:41pm On May 10, 2016
coolsix:
I also noticed it. He is just a kid. He creates all sorts of compilations trying to mimick Tosyne2much creating 10 types of nlers looking for attention. The guy is just a kid but who cares?

He created a thread and called me racist and I had to report to mod before mod took down the thread. I really want to tear his username apart as he is always forming nigerian ladies advocate
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by NiRfreak(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2016
and i don't know him sha.......
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 10, 2016
whogoscam:

He created a thread and called me racist and I had to report to mod before mod took down the thread. I really want to tear his username apart as he is always forming nigerian ladies advocate

A kid would always be a kid.
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by whogoscam: 11:45pm On May 10, 2016
Watch him avoid this thread
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2016
whogoscam:
Watch him avoid this thread

You are the perfect definition of joblessness

10 Likes

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Greene66: 11:47pm On May 10, 2016
BoiledHead:

You are the perfect definition of joblessness

Shut up. You are cheap. You created a thread because of 12k glasses your GIRLFRIEND bought for you. Smh
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by whogoscam: 11:48pm On May 10, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up. You are cheap. You created a thread because of 12k glasses your GIRLFRIEND bought for you. Smh
Very Cheap
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by lekjons(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2016
I almost insulted him until i checked his moniker again.. "BoileHĂ©ad!"
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 10, 2016
Y'all are no different from him in my opinion undecided

10 Likes

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by whogoscam: 11:58pm On May 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Are you kidding me?
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Justeenaleo(f): 11:58pm On May 10, 2016
whogoscam:
It is official! This guy is the most jobless. Make no mistake alot of dudes here are jobless but this one is the worst of them all.

I have noticed this guy. I looked through his profile, I saw where he was looking for sex mate on nl. Also saw where he was looking for ashawo joint (brothel) in ibadan on nairaland. After some weeks he came again to ask if he has hiv aids.

Later he came again, to announce how his gf bought him a glasses worth 12k. The post even made front page. I observed how strahovski1 blasted him on that thread before mods intervened to hide the rude comments. And today I have confirmed why. He posted a topic today that his gf want to call off his engagement. And he wants to BEG the gf. How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage. Don't you guys see what I'm seeing here? He wants to beg her so she can stay and buy him more glasses and boxers. Broke nigga.

BoiledHead is a jobless guy. And a perverted person. He is cheating on his girlfriend and only using her to get money and gifts. He is a broke nigga. I'm sure he is using only 1 boxers for 5 weeks. And 1 plate to eat for 7 days and his girlfriend is managing him. It's his type that send women pm on this forum.

OP you are madd for this statement below:

"How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage.""

Ezi nwuru anwu.
Ana agwo gi ibi ina eto afo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by danduchi(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:

I wish like giving u a big hug....no strings
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:02am On May 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:

"How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage.""

Ezi nwuru anwu.

Keep quiet here. What do you know? I guess you are BoiledHead second account. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:06am On May 11, 2016
Mtcheeew.. It's like you're the forerunner of jobless guys here.. But why you came after them is what i don't seem to grasp
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:07am On May 11, 2016
danduchi:
I wish like giving u a big hug....no strings
awww thanks............. no emotions
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2016
whogoscam:

Hahaha cheesy Bros you wicked ooooo, see as you lambast all 9ja babes cheesy
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by whogoscam: 12:08am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:
Mtcheeew.. It's like you're the forerunner of jobless guys here.. But why you came after them is what i don't seem to grasp

See them.. oversabi. Looking for likes.

English has failed you

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2016
coolsix:
I also noticed it. He is just a kid. He creates all sorts of compilations trying to mimick Tosyne.2much creating 10 types of nlers looking for attention. The guy is just a kid but who cares?
I don't even know why the dude does all that... Oga oooooo
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by tunaguy(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2016
Lemi sit dan and see action with my groundnut
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10am On May 11, 2016
whogoscam:

Are you kidding me?
me humor you?
Mehn id rather humor my teddy undecided
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10am On May 11, 2016
whogoscam:

English has failed you
Dullard didn't get the gist..
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Ezi nwuru anwu.
Take it easy madam... There are subtle ways to voice out
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by FreeBSD: 12:12am On May 11, 2016
discoprophet:

Dullard didn't get the gist..

You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13am On May 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't even know why the dude does all that... Oga oooooo

It's simple bro.

Attention Seeking
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17am On May 11, 2016
FreeBSD:

You don't have sense
wisdom's sufficient..
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Justeenaleo(f): 12:26am On May 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Take it easy madam... There are subtle ways to voice out
That's actually subtle for that statement.... Sir.

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 12:29am On May 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:

That's actually subtle for that statement.... Sir.
It's not subtle at all jhor cheesy
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Justeenaleo(f): 12:34am On May 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's not subtle at all jhor cheesy
And you find it funny?

What a generation.

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34am On May 11, 2016
FreeBSD:

You don't have sense
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:39am On May 11, 2016
whogoscam:

English has failed you

Yours isn't better
whogoscam:
Later he came again, to announce how his gf bought him [size=18pt]a glasses[/size] worth 12k. The post even made front page. I observed how strahovski1 blasted him on that thread before mods intervened to hide the rude comments. And today I have confirmed why. He posted a topic today that his gf want to call off his engagement. And he wants to BEG the gf. How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage. Don't you guys see what I'm seeing here? He wants to beg her so she can stay and buy him more glasses and boxers. Broke nigga.
I won't bother myself highlighting the rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Student Turn Biology Class Tosex Fiesta / I'm Calling My Relationship Quit, Please Advice Me. / Why Do Muslims Always Dodge Giving Explanations To Child Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.