Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode (665 Views)

Diezani's Bribe To INEC Staff : EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Order / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode by mydream23(f): 2:10am On May 11, 2016
Breaking News : N840m cash receipt: EFCC secures remand warrant to keep Femi Fani-Kayode

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has secured a remand warrant to further detain the Spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who was detained on Monday over the receipt of public funds to the tune of N840 million out of the N4 billion payout in the heat of the presidential election last year.

>>>>Please Continue Reading Below Link

Source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/05/breaking-news-n840m-cash-receipt-efcc.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:30am On May 11, 2016
A guy with fulani blood dun enter one chance.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode by pacino26(m): 4:16am On May 11, 2016
I think the government of the day keeps entertaining the masses with media arrests and trials.

What's the way forward checking future element from doing just same?
Re: BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode by DaBullIT(m): 6:13am On May 11, 2016
Yeah

Dasuki

Metuah ,

and all the others were media trial too , but they managed to recover huge sums of money from them along with evidence of recieving funds and depositing in their foreign accounts

I know you are programmed to ask me for the recovered money, Just walk into EFCC office to ask grin grin

Oh and i hope seun starts banning those of you always advocating for corruption , although i do not trust this source but if FFK returns any money , you should just stop commenting forever

pacino26:
I think the government of the day keeps entertaining the masses with media arrests and trials.

What's the way forward checking future element from doing just same?
Re: BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode by megaosasu: 6:21am On May 11, 2016
This one na entertainment wink grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode by Mynd44: 6:28am On May 11, 2016

(1)

I Don’t Want Cameron’s Apology, But Return Of Stolen Money- Buhari / Why Is There No Ministry Of Men Affairs / To Seun & His Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.