Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac (18945 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) / Whatsapp Introduces Click-to-chat: Send A Message From Your Browser / MTN Finally Introduces A 3GB Internet Data Plan For Just #300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by Ay04z(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2016
Ajibel:
But me i steal using windows 7. what am i to do?
am using both my guy but I still prefer window seven my guy...teamwindow seven rocks oo..
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2016
abdulaz:

...With a running app

Is the web app sleeping?

Its same... as you gotta have your phone connected
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by nickxtra(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2016
Does it work with iPad?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by Kutunban: 10:46am On May 11, 2016
Its not new na, I've been using it since.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by abdulaz: 10:46am On May 11, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

Is the web app sleeping?

Its same... as you gotta have your phone connected
What I meant was that the difference between the web version and this one is that the former is now packaged with an app to make it look unique. I have been using WhatsApp on my PC through bluestack for a while now.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by slaknoah(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2016
IamQuins:
This is stale na, haba...
Me self dey look oooo
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by Pope22(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2016
Please let them introduce whatsapp for nokia torch!! Its by then that I will brand them THE BEST!!
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by abdulaz: 10:51am On May 11, 2016
Ay04z:
am using both my guy but I still prefer window seven my guy...teamwindow seven rocks oo..
Try windows 10 and see the difference.
Any computer savvy that hasn't used windows 10 up till now has missed a lot though cry

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by IamQuins: 10:57am On May 11, 2016
slaknoah:
Me self dey look oooo
Bin running it since last yr
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by deebsman1(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2016
abeg we need BBM desktop app too.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by pipz(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2016
Nice one, Please,does anyone has an idea where whatapp call logs are logged and how can it be extracted/downloaded? thanks
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by funstufz: 11:07am On May 11, 2016
abdulaz:
Bluestack has been doing same all along.

Bluestack is not meant for people with low data 'cause of the MB size it involved.

So, this is a good development from 'Whatsapp'
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by miketayo(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2016
its d same as whatsapp web
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by TOYNEX(f): 11:20am On May 11, 2016
Whatsapp... No be my problem ... pack well
Complaining about the economy won't secure ur financial future. If u want wealth, u need to create it.
You need to take charge of ur future by taking charge of ur income source - today.
Need another source of income?
Acquire a SKILL...
www.nairaland.com/2965877/unique-beaded-jewelry-vogue-sales#45514931
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by luluosas(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2016
How is this different from the Web version?

Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by sagieramos(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2016
Ay04z:
xpadder (usb pad-keyboard simulator app) got me addicted to window7 on my gaming pc which does'nt work on win8 at the moment
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by 8BitGee(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2016
The WhatsApp web app is just right for me. Facebook surely must understand we are moving away from desktop applications on PC with the advent of cloud computing and html5.

I expect viber to provide a web.viber app soon too. That's way to go.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by solacong: 11:37am On May 11, 2016
Its not a big deal since it will still require my phone to be powered on, I would rather use the web than installing what will just occupy space like matter
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by Ay04z(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2016
abdulaz:

Try windows 10 and see the difference.
Any computer savvy that hasn't used windows 10 up till now has missed a lot though cry
window 10 is dope.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by luluosas(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2016
Just installed it on Windows 7 and it logged me out of the web version

Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by danidee10(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2016
We already had this integrated into one app with Franz for Linux
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:07pm On May 11, 2016
Welcome development.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by charlsecy(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2016
abdulaz:
I have been using WhatsApp on my PC through bluestack for a while now.
Does WhatsApp on Bluestack require your phone to be on and connected?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by ibietela2(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
Why do we need our phone connected to the Internet and still keep it on?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by yehmi01(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2016
Can one make a call directly with it on PC becasue that was the issue I had with the web version.

Making calls on whatsapp especially international calls is the best thing whatsapp has done to lots of people. Imagine almost 30mins call for less Dan 10mb.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by Goldenheart(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
Ay04z:
when windows 10 is bustin my brain.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by tolexy007(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2016
luluosas:
Just installed it on Windows 7 and it logged me out of the web version

pls how can i use d whatsapp onmy fone to scan the bar code? pls i need ur help. thanks
Re: Whatsapp Introduces A Desktop App For Windows And Mac by AnnabelR0se(f): 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
WOW , i am going to try the app now on my system

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIN-SIM: How To Retrieve Your Barred Mobile Phone Numbers / Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / How Social Media Is Silently Ruining The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.