Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa (45227 Views)

The Navy Most Acquire 50 New Helicopters To Be Able To kill Niger Delta Militia / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2016
fiizznation:
The federal government shouldn't negotiate with any militants, rather they should use all their military might to crush the ragtag militants. No group should be allowed to hold the country to ransom again

What about the rampaging armed Fulani herdsmen? What's your advice to the federal government about them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by BabaAlaji(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

if you read the whole story. they didn't tell us how many militants were killed but they told us how many army men were killed which means they are sending the wrong message

Nigeria newspapers
different headlines. different story

smh
undecided undecided

You really expect them to count dead bodies after every fight?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by bobgem001(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2016
na wa oooo. Nigeria...hmmm
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by 18SNVL: 9:32am On May 11, 2016
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2016
IamDino:
Buhari needs a Nigerian mum.Someone that will ask him "You're going to so and so's country,when was the last time they came to your own?
HAHAHAHAH.... grin I might be pro Buhari but this cracked me up.... I think my mum should adopt him.... she asked us that question like LAWD.......
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On May 11, 2016
Kill all the fokn traitors.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by adonis89(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2016
lol. Nigeria army can lie. dis is d kind of news ppl from 2 section of d country love to hear.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kumakunta: 9:35am On May 11, 2016
Don't even know why am laughing.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by ba7man(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2016
stinggy:
It's a sad news for the country. No citizen's life is worth being wasted. The militants should just come out and negotiate sensible terms, not those on the unrealistic list flying around.
A lot of citizens lives are worth being wasted. undecided

E.g. Politicians looting the nation, boko haram m illitants etc.

Nigeria is too over populated and wasting the bad eggs won't be a loss for the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by mostyg(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2016
In my view these militant should not be fought but re oriented.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kumakunta: 9:38am On May 11, 2016
adonis89:
lol. Nigeria army can lie. dis is d kind of news ppl from 2 section of d country love to hear.
But you will believe if it reads NDA kills 3 Nigeria army. Even if the news is from notjustok.com

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by hmuhammad(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2016
[s]
wowmenow:

For your information militants don't gather in a camp they carry attack and go back to the city with military might on innocent will curse more hatred against the government

Tinubu us the main financier of the NDA the latest attack in the Creek is a result if the crack in APC

[/s]tinubu always giving some pple heart attack
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by onatisi(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2016
Lets pray they are not counting innocent people as militants
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by MyGeneration(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2016
fiizznation:
The federal government shouldn't negotiate with any militants, rather they should use all their military might to crush the ragtag militants. No group should be allowed to hold the country to ransom again
But they shud give amnesty to boko haram and grazing rights nd land to fulani?
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
3 soldiers died but you don't know the number of militants killed? The guy is only trying to save face.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by hmuhammad(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2016
kumakunta:

But you will believe if it reads NDA kills 3 Nigeria army. Even if the news is from notjustok.com
no mind that guy, buratai will surly deal with them. You can't fight the govt
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by shammah1(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2016
Is buhari your Lord?
orobs93:
Who can battle with the lord

Who can battle with the Lord

I say nobody
Repeat

I am from EDO
I and my family condemn militancy
Even the first militants only enriched themselves there av still been massiv suffering how many people militants done help
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by MyGeneration(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2016
orobs93:
Who can battle with the lord

Who can battle with the Lord

I say nobody
Repeat

I am from EDO
I and my family condemn militancy
Even the first militants only enriched themselves there av still been massiv suffering how many people militants done help
What concerns Edo nd militancy?
Is Edo part of Niger delta?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2016
Oil theft may be understood but blowing up pipelines is toal madness.
This is not Jonathans era where billions of naira is paid monthly to militants.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by tdayof(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2016
stinggy:
It's a sad news for the country. No citizen's life is worth being wasted. The militants should just come out and negotiate sensible terms, not those on the unrealistic list flying around.
Never negotiate with terrorists and potential terrorists.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by hmuhammad(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2016
mostyg:
In my view these militant should not be fought but re oriented.
no time for re-orientation
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kumakunta: 9:40am On May 11, 2016
TheLegal:
your source is not reliable
But you will believe the same source if it reads the other way. Better put a call through your in laws to know if all is well.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by LockDown69(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2016
terrorism everywhere! from Boko haram to so called fulani herdsmen to Niger delta militants, economy in disarray. when will Nigeria work. angry
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by ubanett(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2016
SO SAD.....BUHARI WAKE UP TO REALITY . NIGERIA IS DISINTEGRATING VERY VERY FAST
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kumakunta: 9:42am On May 11, 2016
MyGeneration:
What concerns Edo nd militancy? Is Edo part of Niger delta?
Part of South Sudan. Omo eran

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:43am On May 11, 2016
In a war,there is no mercy or sympathy.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kumakunta: 9:43am On May 11, 2016
MyGeneration:

What concerns Edo nd militancy?
Is Edo part of Niger delta?
Part of South Sudan. Omo eran
This is the point true sons of the Niger delta /South south should be aware those yeeboz don't have good plans for them.
Just imagine this one asking if edo is part of Niger delta /South south just because they not in support of those militants.
They only using you as a tool for disintegration.
Waiting for them to start blowing up federal properties in the East. Silly hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Kingspin(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2016
You can never stop a fire with another fire. Nigeria should learn to know. There are many programs that can change Nigeria peaceful.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kinibigdeal(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2016
How many Fulani herdsmen have you killed with this new found morale
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:44am On May 11, 2016
fiizznation:
As well as the deadly fulani herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / "Tinubu Lost Son After Showing Interest In Buhari’s Job" – Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.