Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa (45228 Views)

The Navy Most Acquire 50 New Helicopters To Be Able To kill Niger Delta Militia / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by giles14(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2016
Chibuzoc:

https://www.thecable.ng/army-inflicts-heavy-casualty-militants
stupid military force, d first news outlet dat broke the news said so otherwise, NA y d lies

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Pedrogold(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2016
cry people are dying, humans not animals .... God is watching. But wait first how can some people be so stupid to even think of fighting against the federal government. Ordinary five percent ma ni awon werey. Mtchewwww k. O dem jor lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by goodvision12(m): 10:31am On May 11, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
3 soldiers died but you don't know the number of militants killed? The guy is only trying to save face.
nigerian journalist falling hands since 1960
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by klimson: 10:32am On May 11, 2016
Negative media reportage, lieing like Lai Mohammed since 1920. That is how a whole batallion will finish under boko haram fire and you turn to tell us that the military is on top of the game. Lying propaganda since 2015.

Soldiers, abeg, if una no get correct amo, don't go o! Your family will just lose a bread winner and ogas are at Abuja drinking champagne, thinking of more media clips to deceive people.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by eddyslim(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2016
Another lies. This administration sha. They sure know how to lie.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by wraheem(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2016
I hope those killed are not civilians, if there militants alhamdulila
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Lanre01(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2016
oboi, na serious matter oo
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Unfathomable: 10:38am On May 11, 2016
For where?! Make una stay here dey listen to fake gist. Nigerian Army jam Rock and their body tell them. The Creek isnt Sambisa forest but trust the administration of lies to always tell lies
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Wadasco(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2016
operation clear pirate...
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Unfathomable: 10:40am On May 11, 2016
eddyslim:
Another lies. This administration sha. They sure know how to lie.

No mind them...most of them are swimming with sharks already yet they're all about town spreading their wish. They wish.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2016
Reference:

But the nation will still spend the billions on the military and security. With escalating conflict no one wins. Nigeria is in big, big trouble. The president is not getting good advice. He should negotiate now.

He said he is willing to negotiate but it is highly insensitive for these militants tto tow that hideous lane....if they like let them steal billions of crude to enrich themselves but subjecting innocent Nigerians to perpectual suffering by blowing up pipelines is insane and that does not communicate negotiation but war.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Reference(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2016
Mrpoker:
Please do not comment on this if you are neither from bayelsa nor stays in bayelsa.

Nigeria army can lie o!
Early hour of Tuesday morning around 4 am suspected armed militants attacked JTF house boat with dynamite and killed many soldiers(not three as alleged by army spokesperson) the joint task force can't go after them cause there no attack gun boat(though there are two speed boats there, But they are all 75 horse powers)
The militants proceed to lagos camp(no attack though they shot at air) then to akassa and vanished into brass creek.
Nobody should ever take this army spokesperson serious.

Any why should militants just attack and kill soldiers for no reason whatsoever. Is that not murder. Are you at war with the State. What is there to be happy about killing soldiers. What do you want to prove.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by hausameat: 10:47am On May 11, 2016
orobs93:
Who can battle with the lord

Who can battle with the Lord

I say nobody
Repeat

I am from EDO
I and my family condemn militancy
Even the first militants only enriched themselves there av still been massiv suffering how many people militants done help
And who is the Lord? Is Osho, the greatest liers, Buhari, the tribalist, the Islamist, a Fulani man the apc that is the lord here?
Do not waste your time, we know the Edo people are always against the Ijaws even from the Oba himself.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Charly68: 10:48am On May 11, 2016
Let there be air force patrol over the entire route so that those think think they can escape the Naval fire command will meet their waterloo from air command bombardment. Spare the saboteurs not because the have broken Amnesty ceasefire agreement .
Take the battle to any community that harbours the criminals & let them feel the impact of the heat..when they know that there is no hiding place for them like the Boko Haram they will give up on their criminality.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Georgestephen1: 10:53am On May 11, 2016
my hrt felt to all casualties but may I pls say to my brothers in Niger Delta to hold on fire on citizens.. it is an act of injustice to all ...I also want to tell d government that deploying a troops to Niger Delta region is not d best ideal...let's know d reason behind d action before d any actions ..I know truly that before fire their is always a smoke
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by gud4dbest(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2016
amaco12:
Who gave them amnesty?? use Ur brain pls.Stop displaying Ur stupidity here.
what is this one saying?surrendered boko boys,wot are they doing to them?the formal Niger delta militants that surrendered what happened to them?
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by lukency(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2016
They hv nt seen anything yet.Their comunity should b wipe off.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:02am On May 11, 2016
Reference:

Any why should militants just attack and kill soldiers for no reason whatsoever. Is that not murder. Are you at war with the State. What is there to be happy about killing soldiers. What do you want to prove.

You just quoted me out of ignorance.
So who's happy about the attack on Military personel? I felt sad myself cause we have goof relation with the military; but that shouldn't result to hidding the truth.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Legitbaba(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2016
Toks2008:

He said he is willing to negotiate but it is highly insensitive for these militants tto tow that hideous lane....if they like let them steal billions of crude to enrich themselves but subjecting innocent Nigerians to perpectual suffering by blowing up pipelines is insane and that does not communicate negotiation but war.
Do u now. Agree dah d wealth of f.. King Nigeria is in d hands of the niger deltans??
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by wowmenow: 11:12am On May 11, 2016
adenine02:
if this is true then am happy

buh dat news sucks eenn
Monkey avengers are professionals unlike book haram they carry their act and join the society

Buhari is just killing innocent citizens that will lead to civil war if care is not taken
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by adenine02: 11:16am On May 11, 2016
wowmenow:

Monkey avengers are professionals unlike book haram they carry their act and join the society

Buhari is just killing innocent citizens that will lead to civil war if care is not taken

y u com dey quote me na

watin b my own

u b ipod
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by americanigga(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2016
orobs93:
Who can battle with the lord

Who can battle with the Lord

I say nobody
Repeat

I am from EDO
I and my family condemn militancy
Even the first militants only enriched themselves there av still been massiv suffering how many people militants done help

I support u
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Reference(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2016
Toks2008:

My friend, sabotàging pipelines in the delta is just that, sabotage. It is not war. War involves human to human contact. Sabotaging pipelines causes no deaths, war does. A junkie may be angry that his supply of crack is being sabotaged but it will only result in his suffering, not his death. In the quest to wean the Nigerian State off crude oil the militants and President Buhari are allies. Why are you complaining.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Reference(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2016
Mrpoker:

You just quoted me out of ignorance.
So who's happy about the attack on Military personel? I felt sad myself cause we have goof relation with the military; but that shouldn't result to hidding the truth.

So why were the soldiers attacked in their sleep quite literally. Are they the pipelines that carry crude oil. Are they oil installations.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by wxyz1: 11:34am On May 11, 2016
Nigeria Army with lie, Tea and Bread
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by chiedu7: 11:39am On May 11, 2016
Funny uptill now I have not heard the Fulani Herdsmen being arrested oh!

But the Nger Delta Guys are being killed.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by ZUBY77(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2016
They all knew this could happen someday. No big deal for me.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:44am On May 11, 2016
Reference:

So why were the soldiers attacked in their sleep quite literally. Are they the pipelines that carry crude oil. Are they oil installations.

The soldiers are securing pipeline.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by brojoshua: 11:52am On May 11, 2016
Let wicked Nigerians turn from wickedness and criminality and wasting of their lives and the lives of others and destructions of good things but rather use their lives for meaningful and good ventures, let them do legal and good works. Let parents and co warn their children and people from wasting their lives. He who has ears let him hear.
Let governments rule and manage the country and her resources well, let them provide jobs for many of those who want to do good and legal jobs, and create conducive environment for businesses to flourish. Let the so many false pastors believe in Christ Jesus that they too might be saved, and let them who believe repent from their sins. And let them not deceive the people any more but tell them truth in Christ Jesus and and in sincerely of heart, let them stop their kingdoms of heaven that they are building on the earth( their camps and churches), only then shall it be well with these false pastors. Thank you.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by wxyz1: 11:56am On May 11, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
imagine asari, Tompolo and co became teribly rich bn a militant! Are they actually fighting for emacipation of ND or their pockets? I pity the hungry once among the. Well said jare my brother.
Where you the one that fought for the 13% derivation, where you the one that fought for Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) and many more, you thought those things just came into place naturally. am not supporting militancy, but the Nigeria Government need to also know that he is the president of Nigeria and not of one region. Believe me or Not, if this oil where to be in the North, the rest would be history. Buari and his supporters should always guide their utterances. No region has monopoly of violent, trying to favour one region on the expense of the others is unceptable
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:56am On May 11, 2016
The militants are Nigerians.. No developed country will waste their citizens lives like this.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:58am On May 11, 2016
pulsa:
kudos to the Nigerian JTF return fire for fire
una Neva see anything

God is alife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.