Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa (45233 Views)

The Navy Most Acquire 50 New Helicopters To Be Able To kill Niger Delta Militia / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2016
No militant was killed in the operation
They all got to base in high spirit
Good lord

long live

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by MyGeneration(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2016
kumakunta:

Part of South Sudan. Omo eran
LoL...tell Edo to stay on its lane o, very soon even benue and enugu go dae claim Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by gidgiddy: 9:48am On May 11, 2016
These APC supporters make me laugh. "Kill them!", "arrests them!", "imprison them!", "deal with them!". Are these people deranged? Their so called 'change' was change from bad to insanity.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:48am On May 11, 2016
Please do not comment on this if you are neither from bayelsa nor stays in bayelsa.

Nigeria army can lie o!
Early hour of Tuesday morning around 4 am suspected armed militants attacked JTF house boat with dynamite and killed many soldiers(not three as alleged by army spokesperson) the joint task force can't go after them cause there no attack gun boat(though there are two speed boats there, But they are all 75 horse powers)
The militants proceed to lagos camp(no attack though they shot at air) then to akassa and vanished into brass creek.
Nobody should ever take this army spokesperson serious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by mostyg(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2016
hmuhammad:
no time for re-orientation
When you figth a misguided people who are probably being sponsored by some powers, you will end up making them more militant. They would destroy more, get more weapons from their sponsors. Nigeria state wil also purchase weapon probably from this same sponsor.
The sponspor would gain. Nigeria properties would be destroyed, lives lost and money wasted.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by everozone: 9:50am On May 11, 2016
How did u know that many millitants and sea pirates were killed when u can't precisely state the figure killed.Buhari should find a political solution to the renewed millitancy rather than reeling out fallacies every day.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by tempest01(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2016
[size=15pt] news is all propaganda....militants attached your base, you know the number of soldiers killed, but you don't know the number of militants killed at your base..did they go with the dead bodies of their colleagues?

If yes, then you cowards fled from battle. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:51am On May 11, 2016
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Maser: 9:51am On May 11, 2016
Good development, but will they make herdsmen face the same fate? Your guess is as good as mine. Instead, they want to reward them with our lands here in the south under the guise of grazing routes/reserves for killing our people. Silly how you have one rule for some and another for others, and to think that not one herdsman has been charged to court despite the massive slaughter they cause makes it all the more ridiculous. The blood of the slain will invoke God's vengeance on the herdsmen, their sympathisers, aiders and abetters.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by holyokoto(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2016
TheLegal:
your source is not reliable

Is true, one of the dead soldier was my coursemate , Eli Usman
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Blizzy9ja: 9:52am On May 11, 2016
See lies... I know dis lie was meant to boost the morale of the already demoralized soldiers
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:54am On May 11, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
3 soldiers died but you don't know the number of militants killed? The guy is only trying to save face.

The guy lie pass uncle LIEnus mohammed, if I no witness this one, if for believe am as I dey believe other ones but this one happen for my kolo kolo eyes! I carry my own leg scamper for safety, then one man wey dey yenagoe go come tell me wetin happen for community wey me I dey serve.
God punish lying liars!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:58am On May 11, 2016
wolfslair:
No militant was killed in the operation
They all got to base in high spirit
Good lord

long live

Sister please do not celebrate militancy.
Atleast make them wait till November then wen I don pass out they fit turn there to cemetery.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by dahmie2013: 9:59am On May 11, 2016
Dis is d Military I know, thank U Buhari 4 bringing d glory of our military. Our military is now "don't play with fire unless u'll get burnt".
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2016
stinggy:
It's a sad news for the country. No citizen's life is worth being wasted. The militants should just come out and negotiate sensible terms, not those on the unrealistic list flying around.
nNa don dey change tune abi, no time for negotiation anymore, I think u ppl said nNa go bomb all pipe lines and crumble Nigerian Economy abi! Yes militants can do that but not with low casualties, b4 nNa go destroy Nigeria,nNa must record heavy casualties. Any1 clamouring for war are those who never see war b4.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by buJu234: 10:00am On May 11, 2016
any time i read newspapers and compare their news with facts on ground;

then i asked why do our dailies like manufacturing stories like CNN.

no pictures to support the claimed? after using the word CLAIMED

why is it that every aspect of this country is jst displaying ignorance day by day why....?
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by adonis89(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2016
kumakunta:

But you will believe if it reads NDA kills 3 Nigeria army. Even if the news is from notjustok.com
no b bayelsa I dey live? av not heard anything of such from any media house. mind u there is a difference between militants and sea pirates. if there are any killings, it would b sea pirates not militants
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:02am On May 11, 2016
Mrpoker:

Atleast make them wait till November then wen I don pass out they fit turn there to cemetery.

ok sir
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by qtx(m): 10:03am On May 11, 2016
the story get as e be sha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by titiakins: 10:04am On May 11, 2016
fiizznation:
The federal government shouldn't negotiate with any militants, rather they should use all their military might to crush the ragtag militants. No group should be allowed to hold the country to ransom again
but they should negotiate with boko haram abi
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by duality(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2016
Nice one.

But this news us false. You don't need to be smart to know it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by adonis89(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2016
tempest01:
[size=15pt] news is all propaganda....militants attached your base, you know the number of soldiers killed, but you don't know the number of militants killed at your base..did they go with the dead bodies of their colleagues?

If yes, then you cowards fled from battle. [/size]
don't mind those cowards. apart from aerial warfare,ground to ground battle or boat to boat battle,Nigerian military no strong. ppl from two sections of d country are just celebrating yet they want d "minorities" in foropa to live with dem in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by odomanis: 10:06am On May 11, 2016
YoursGEJ:
The NA under Buhari is a completely different animal.

He who has ears let him hear

Exactly,that is why they killed so many militants and didn't have the access to at least count the number of their casualties. Sounds like they were not really in control.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by LMFashions: 10:07am On May 11, 2016
omenka:
Looks at source, sneezes and walks away...

Seems u have an eye defect. Look again and this time take ur time boy
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by laytoshtwo: 10:07am On May 11, 2016
You dont fight your enemy in the room full of crate of eggs.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by kodded(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2016
Mrpoker:

cheesy
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2016
orobs93:
Who can battle with the lord

Who can battle with the Lord

I say nobody
Repeat

I am from EDO
I and my family condemn militancy
Even the first militants only enriched themselves there av still been massiv suffering how many people militants done help
imagine asari, Tompolo and co became teribly rich bn a militant! Are they actually fighting for emacipation of ND or their pockets? I pity the hungry onece among the. Well said jare my brother.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by playtheblues(f): 10:16am On May 11, 2016
Are they more dangerous than Fulani Herdsmen who go about with AK47?
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Reference(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2016
Toks2008:
Oil theft may be understood but blowing up pipelines is toal madness.

This is not Jonathans era where billions of naira is paid monthly to militants.

But the nation will still spend the billions on the military and security. With escalating conflict no one wins. Nigeria is in big, big trouble. The president is not getting good advice. He should negotiate now.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2016
Them never shee shomething in my own Shaying

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by dammyagboola(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2016
The good people of Niger Delta needs to cooperate with the government to press home their demands. Violence can not solve their problem. These militants will just be enriching them at their own expense therefore cooperate with the government to fish the bad eggs in Niger Delta. Where is Tompolo today he has made dirty money out of this nonsense struggle why can you just rely on government.
Re: Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa by Litmus: 10:26am On May 11, 2016
Nigeria military is too small, too primitive and police, virtually useless for purpose. This is not an attack on the brave men and women in these forces but on leadership for sitting on the fence in terms of professionalising them. It is as if they weigh the deterrent value of a powerful military like that of Egypt or Algeria against threat to the state and cant decide. Likewise, a professional police force also means a relatively impartial one. One that would also investigate them for corruption and not lend itself to exploitation by local politicians. Nigeria has massive potential but Nigerians, both politicians and (citizens, if we are to judge Nigeria citizens by Niraland standards) seem frightened of Nationhood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.