Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards (1927 Views)

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by EastanPower(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2016
americanigga:

Ibo people please leave us(Niger Delta). Stop instigating us to fight the federal government. We already know you are not our friend. ONE NIGERIA

What is happening in the creeks have nothing to do with Igbos.

Those Niger Delta boys know the creeks like the back of their hand so leave Igbos out of this.

A friend of mine from the ND once told me that all the soldiers in Nigeria cannot protect oil facilities in the ND.

The soldiers will drown in the swamps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by americanigga(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2016
EastanPower:

What is happening in the creeks have nothing to do with Igbos.

Those Niger Delta boys know the creeks like the back of their hand so leave Igbos out of this.

A friend of mine from the ND once told me that all the soldiers in Nigeria cannot protect oil facilities in the ND.

The soldiers will drown in the swamps.

which ever way you put it it does not make any difference. Even if militants can kill all the soldiers in the world, we still don't wan war in our land. If biafra wan't war let them go to war with the military.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by americanigga(m): 12:24am On May 12, 2016
cheruv:

Nobody has a monopoly of stupidity
The North in the fifties and sixties exhibited theirs and reaped a lot of profits from it...I think it's time for the South or should I say ND to do theirs

what did you gain from your own stupidity from 1967-1970 ?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by americanigga(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2016
gidgiddy:

There are no people or tribe called Niger Delta, stick to your tribe and stop attaching people.

There is no country called Biafra stick to your country

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by HurtgenForest: 7:25am On May 12, 2016
americanigga:

which ever way you put it it does not make any difference. Even if militants can kill all the soldiers in the world, we still don't wan war in our land. If biafra wan't war let them go to war with the military.

You are Yoruba, you are not from Niger Delta.

Besides, this has nothing to do with Biafra or Igbos.

Igbos don't understand the creeks, the Niger Delta boys do.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by cheruv: 7:48am On May 12, 2016
americanigga:

what did you gain from your own stupidity from 1967-1970 ?
The great Igbo nation supports those who have been meted out injustice... The ND despite supplying our collective Commonwealth has been sidelined and their communities ravaged due to the search for the black gold angry since the ND has decided to take their destiny into their hands,its natural that those who stand with justice support them which obviously would be hard for a Yoruba like you to understand undecided
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by Nobody: 7:55am On May 12, 2016
americanigga:

[s]Ibo people please leave us(Niger Delta). Stop instigating us to fight the federal government. We already know you are not our friend. ONE NIGERIA[/s]

Yorubaa imposter...this is becoming childish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Way To Beat The New Fuel Price Hike Is Available Now / How The Northern Leaders Control Governors In Igboland. / Funny Tweets And Memes On Buhari's Return To Nigeria (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.