Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards (1911 Views)

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by NorthernParrot: 9:45am On May 11, 2016
NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ARE IGNORANT, STUPID AND COWARDS If those empty heads thinks they can hold Nigeria to ransom, they should think twice. What they are doing is treasonable and no amnesty international and shout of human right abuse can stop government from prosecuting them. From the time of YarAdua till date, Nigeria has spent over 700 billion naira to fund amnesty in the region. The monies were managed by sons and daughters of the Niger Delta. And under the watchful eyes of these idiots billions of naira meant for amnesty were looted by no other but their own brothers and sister and the monies were starched abroad. Characters like Kinsley kuku became billionaires overnight, at the expense of their region and these stupid avengers said nothing. Dokubo Asari and others bought properties overseas but never invested kobo in building industries in the Niger Delta and these idiots could not cough. Jonathan’s administration alone spent over 400 billion on amnesty programme sending Niger delta youths abroad to learn common crafts and local skills without realizing that it would have made more sense to establish vocational training centres in the Niger Delta. I am talking about 400 billion naira. Do you have an idea how many vocational training centres and industries that could have been established in the Niger Delta that would have trained and continue to train people from Niger Delta and possibly from other parts of Nigeria and employ them? Yet we are not talking about 13 percent oil derivation that goes to them from all oil quantities sold by Nigeria. There are other special funding for the NDDC, Ogoni land and other parts of Niger delta are also being cleaned up by Buhari. All these are apart from the normal monthly allocations that go to their states and local government. And some people are here telling me nonsense. I think it is time to call these idiots what they are; ignorant, stupid and cowards. I expect them to know that there is consequence for every action. These criminal are going to make things difficult for people in the Niger Delta region. Because as a result of their stupid action without meaningful reason, Nigerian government will be forced to militarize the zone and there will be both economic and ecological consequences for the land. The people of that region should not expect the government to fold its arms and watch some stupid and lazy characters to put the nation under heat. The region will surely bear the brunt. And I thought they said they are brave and fearless, I wonder why they cannot come out and face the Nigerian army. Like their Boko Haram counterparts, they should have come out at noon day and stop hiding to do their stupid criminal activities. They are not only stupid, they are cowards and they are common criminals. But let them know that we already gave them amnesty and they signed for it. They ought to know that anybody who has been granted amnesty is already a convict under pardon. The law will surely apply.
Source: Copied and pasted

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by SleekAboki: 9:49am On May 11, 2016
As we speak, The Avengers are already in positions and awaiting the final signal to hit Lagos and Abuja in a way that would draw international attention. Buharis sent emissaries are currently negotiating for a ceasefire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by hungryboy(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2016
Which Niger Delta dem dey even avenge for sef?

No be the side were i dey oh,

Those guys are touts and cultists,

Give in to them today,

Tommorrow another group like 'em will emerge,

The best way of fighting this cancer,

Is by killing 'em all.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by gidgiddy: 9:54am On May 11, 2016
NorthernParrot:
NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ARE IGNORANT,
STUPID AND COWARDS
If those empty heads thinks they can hold Nigeria
to ransom, they should think twice. What they are
doing is treasonable and no amnesty international
and shout of human right abuse can stop
government from prosecuting them. From the
time of YarAdua till date, Nigeria has spent over
700 billion naira to fund amnesty in the region.
The monies were managed by sons and
daughters of the Niger Delta. And under the
watchful eyes of these idiots billions of naira
meant for amnesty were looted by no other but
their own brothers and sister and the monies
were starched abroad.
Characters like Kinsley kuku became billionaires
overnight, at the expense of their region and
these stupid avengers said nothing. Dokubo Asari
and others bought properties overseas but never
invested kobo in building industries in the Niger
Delta and these idiots could not cough.
Jonathan’s administration alone spent over 400
billion on amnesty programme sending Niger
delta youths abroad to learn common crafts and
local skills without realizing that it would have
made more sense to establish vocational training
centres in the Niger Delta.
I am talking about 400 billion naira. Do you have
an idea how many vocational training centres and
industries that could have been established in the
Niger Delta that would have trained and continue
to train people from Niger Delta and possibly
from other parts of Nigeria and employ them?
Yet we are not talking about 13 percent oil
derivation that goes to them from all oil quantities
sold by Nigeria. There are other special funding
for the NDDC, Ogoni land and other parts of Niger
delta are also being cleaned up by Buhari. All
these are apart from the normal monthly
allocations that go to their states and local
government. And some people are here telling me
nonsense.
I think it is time to call these idiots what they are;
ignorant, stupid and cowards.
I expect them to know that there is consequence
for every action. These criminal are going to make
things difficult for people in the Niger Delta
region. Because as a result of their stupid action
without meaningful reason, Nigerian government
will be forced to militarize the zone and there will
be both economic and ecological consequences
for the land. The people of that region should not
expect the government to fold its arms and watch
some stupid and lazy characters to put the nation
under heat. The region will surely bear the brunt.
And I thought they said they are brave and
fearless, I wonder why they cannot come out and
face the Nigerian army. Like their Boko Haram
counterparts, they should have come out at noon
day and stop hiding to do their stupid criminal
activities.
They are not only stupid, they are cowards and
they are common criminals.
But let them know that we already gave them
amnesty and they signed for it. They ought to
know that anybody who has been granted
amnesty is already a convict under pardon. The
law will surely apply.

It is their land and Oil. It was their land and Oil long before there was anything called Nigeria. How did you expect them to sit back while other people come and take away their resources in the name of 'one Nigeria'?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by MyGeneration(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2016
If this injustice continues in this country, if the north does not want to see others as equal country men, very soon wen Nigeria advances just as we watch in Hollywood movies a time shall come dat militants wud be using planes to bomb pipelines and hi tech machines.
All of a sudden Northern Nigeria now beleives that Nigeria is for everybody just because the resources are in the south, 50years ago when the north had a bulk of the resources they were busy practicing there tribalistic northernization decree, saying they wud only employ northerners in the north or they employ expatriates,
Just as militancy is now rampant in the south the north had its own militants, but this militants weren't bombing facilities but were killing southerners.
Time shall tell sha, there can never be peace for d wicked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by Nobody: 10:00am On May 11, 2016
NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ARE IGNORANT, silly AND COWARDS If those empty heads thinks they can hold Nigeria to ransom, they should think twice. What they are doing is treasonable and no amnesty international and shout of human right abuse can stop .

Ok now
Time will tell, only last week they came out ,in fire ball.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2016
NorthernParrot:
[s]NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ARE IGNORANT,
STUPID AND COWARDS
were starched abroad.
nonsense.
activities.
law will surely apply.

Source: Copied and pasted[/s]

Yorubaa..una no dey tire for your unsolicited counseling? It's Ijaw oil...let them do as it pleases them! JUST STAY OFF OF THEIR BUSINESS!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by TippyTop(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2016
From the time of YarAdua till date, Nigeria has spent over 700 billion naira to fund amnesty in the region.

In terms of resources do you know how much the Niger Delta has given Nigeria from the time of YarAdua?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by tucky200(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2016
SleekAboki:
As we speak, The Avengers are already in positions and awaiting the final signal to hit Lagos and Abuja in a way that would draw international attention. Buharis sent emissaries are currently negotiating for a ceasefire.
I hope SSS are seeing what this guy just wrote!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by tucky200(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2016
uduak2016:

Yorubaa..una no dey tire for your unsolicited counseling? It's Ijaw oil...let them do as it pleases them! JUST STAY OFF OF THEIR BUSINESS!
with time you go eventually get sense!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by NorthernParrot: 10:47am On May 11, 2016
gidgiddy:

It is their land and Oil. It was their land and Oil long before there was anything called Nigeria. How did you expect them to sit back while other people come and take away their resources in the name of 'one Nigeria'?
as long as Nigeria is called Nigeria, they don't have right to control over oil.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by SleekAboki: 10:49am On May 11, 2016
tucky200:
My name is Abooki, SleekAboki.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by stalvinne: 10:50am On May 11, 2016
U think so
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by tucky200(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2016
SleekAboki:
so your fada named you Abooki ?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by tucky200(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2016
SleekAboki:
so your fada named you Abooki,no wonder Like fada like son

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by SleekAboki: 10:53am On May 11, 2016
tucky200:
so your fada named you Abooki ?
Ask your DSS to check their data base and get back to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by americanigga(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2016
gidgiddy:

Ibo people please leave us(Niger Delta). Stop instigating us to fight the federal government. We already know you are not our friend. ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by gidgiddy: 11:10am On May 11, 2016
NorthernParrot:
as long as Nigeria is called Nigeria, they don't have right to control over oil.

Well you're going to have to tell them who made them
Nigerians, when, how and why and on what terms. Until then, Nigeria remains an entity illegally occupying their lands and stealing their resources

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by americanigga(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2016
MyGeneration:
If this injustice continues in this country, if the north does not want to see others as equal country men, very soon wen Nigeria advances just as we watch in Hollywood movies a time shall come dat militants wud be using planes to bomb pipelines and hi tech machines.
All of a sudden Northern Nigeria now beleives that Nigeria is for everybody just because the resources are in the south, 50years ago when the north had a bulk of the resources they were busy practicing there tribalistic northernization decree, saying they wud only employ northerners in the north or they employ expatriates,
Just as militancy is now rampant in the south the north had its own militants, but this militants weren't bombing facilities but were killing southerners.
Time shall tell sha, there can never be peace for d wicked.

are you supposed to copy the past behaviour of the notherners or you are supposed to bahave like a civilized human being.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by gidgiddy: 11:11am On May 11, 2016
americanigga:

Ibo people please leave us(Niger Delta). Stop instigating us to fight the federal government. We already know you are not our friend. ONE NIGERIA

There are no people or tribe called Niger Delta, stick to your tribe and stop attaching people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by NorthernParrot: 11:29am On May 11, 2016
gidgiddy:

Well you're going to have to tell them who made them
Nigerians, when, how and why and on what terms. Until then, Nigeria remains an entity illegally occupying their lands and stealing their resources
Well if that is the case they need to go England and query for that, and they should not forget to visit Flora Shaw and Luggard in the graveyard.

BTW, those guys forgot how to bomb when Jonathan was there, but suddenly... you see, they are not for real, they are bunch of hypocrites and don't know what they really want... oh sorry they need free money and the gullible like you busy supporting them.

Bombing Britain will be better alternative since they are not happy being Nigerians, cos it's them that bring about what is called Nigeria today
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by Legitbaba(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2016
NorthernParrot:
NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ARE IGNORANT,
STUPID AND COWARDS
were starched abroad.
nonsense.
activities.
law will surely apply.

Iidiiot... Thank goodness u said copied and pasted... U ard counting 700b...can u tell me how much worth of oil that has been exracted from the niger delta just this year??.. Not to talk of over 40 years... We are all gonna die some day... Nd all of us go face judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by wowmenow: 11:31am On May 11, 2016
Op how I wish you write this comment the early days of boko haram the north will be a peaceful place

They are cowards and the Fulani president is frustrated by their action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by cheruv: 11:34am On May 11, 2016
tucky200:
Which SSS
Abeg go siddon
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by cheruv: 11:37am On May 11, 2016
americanigga:

are you supposed to copy the past behaviour of the notherners or you are supposed to bahave like a civilized human being.
Nobody has a monopoly of stupidity
The North in the fifties and sixties exhibited theirs and reaped a lot of profits from it...I think it's time for the South or should I say ND to do theirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by cheruv: 11:39am On May 11, 2016
americanigga:

gringringrin
Quite shameful to call in ibos in what doesn't concern them undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by NorthernParrot: 11:51am On May 11, 2016
The AVENGERS trying hard to AVENGE the lost of GEJ/EB in March2015 election
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by DaBullIT(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2016
SO TRUE
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by bishopkay: 2:53pm On May 11, 2016
NorthernParrot:
The AVENGERS trying hard to AVENGE the lost of GEJ/EB in March2015 election

Ordinary English u can't even speak...it is LOSS not LOST.

Check your dictionary for the difference if you have one; or since you have a smartphone with 10 MB that made you come here to spew trash, you can check Google.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by NorthernParrot: 3:57pm On May 11, 2016
bishopkay:

Ordinary English u can't even speak...it is LOSS not LOST.

Check your dictionary for the difference if you have one; or since you have a smartphone with 10 MB that made you come here to spew trash, you can check Google.
Na to come correct english u come do for here, carry ur dictionary comot for here jare.

By the way, have u gotten the message
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Are Ignorant, Stupid And Cowards by MrAdetunjiBayo: 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
americanigga:

We yoruba muslims agree with nothern parrot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Billionaire Indimi Donates N4.2bn To American University - PIC / Abj- Kad Rail: Aye Dee Gets Epic Reply On Twitter After Taking A Swipe At Buhari / To Whom It May Concern,,phcn Is Killing Us And Nigerians Are Dieing In Silence..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.