Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival (23234 Views)

Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2016
OohLalah:

Trust me I don't waste my time arguing with foolish people anymore. Just once in a while. Lol

Hahaha. Ja nne.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by titi4fola(f): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
Akposkool:
See as them fresh and the things stand. Come naija and see 13 year old breast.
E be like flat Tyre. They dare not expose it Cus that's when you will know that for real olympus has fallen
That remarks wasn't good enough mister, you don't give other ppl(country) right to insult your ppl. You're only insulting yourself by insulting others.

1 Like

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2016
omenka:
You just couldn't pass up an opportunity could you?? Smh.
kwakwakwa but you love what you are seeing na
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Akposkool(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2016
titi4fola:
That remarks wasn't good enough mister, you don't give other ppl(country) right to insult your ppl. You're only insulting yourself by insulting others.
the truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by omenka(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

kwakwakwa but you love what you are seeing na
I'm loyal now Barca. Given up the game. But them tittiees aint bad. You and our other randy comrades could use some o' them, especially under a weather such as this.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2016
omenka:
I'm loyal now Barca. Given up the game. But them tittiees aint bad. You and our other randy comrades could use some o' them, especially under a weather such as this.
Donphilopus don run go buy Vaseline

1 Like

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by laribari(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2016
Finally, South Africa sef still lack exposure and civilization for one area. Haba, this is 2016.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Obas101(m): 5:49am On May 12, 2016
Which girl go show breast like dis wey no go later Bleep later in d day.. Southies smh

1 Like

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by englishmart(m): 6:03am On May 12, 2016
OohLalah:

We are awaiting you to stop human flesh feasting and woman abuse of not allowing women to inherit from their fathers assets. Nonsense!
you watch too many movies

2 Likes

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. Ja nne.

Ninjani Ama babes! where are you guys. I just Looooooove SA gurls.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 6:36am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Ninjani Ama babes! where are you guys. I just Looooooove SA gurls.

Lol, hi.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, hi.

Uguphi? Tryna polish on my isizulu
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 6:43am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Uguphi? Tryna polish on my isizulu

It's actually not that bad. PTA & you?
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

It's actually not that bad. PTA & you?

Norkem Park.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 6:46am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Norkem Park.

Where is that? JHB?
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Where is that? JHB?

Yebo yes. It's by birchleigh
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 6:48am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Yebo yes.

Ok. I'm sure you guys over there have already started feeling the winter. Jo'burg is so cold!
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Ok. I'm sure you guys over there have already started feeling the winter. Jo'burg is so cold!

Yes o! Mornings and night mostly. And in pta?
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 6:54am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Yes o! Mornings and night mostly. And in pta?

It hasnt intensified here yet, but you can feel the bite in the mornings & at night. Your place is just too cold for me, all year long. It reminds me of Queenstown or Bloemfontein. I'm sure you must be used to it
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

It hasnt intensified here yet, but you can feel the bite in the mornings & at night. Your place is just too cold for me, all year long. I'm sure you must be used to it

And i live in the surburbs near mooiriver it is particularly cold becos of the river.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

It hasnt intensified here yet, but you can feel the bite in the mornings & at night. Your place is just too cold for me, all year long. I'm sure you must be used to it

And i live in the surburbs near mooiriver it is particularly cold becos of the river. Hook me up on whatsapp
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:05am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

And i live in the surburbs near mooiriver it is particularly cold becos of the river.

I'm not familiar with Jo'burg, I only use it as a detour on my travels from PTA to EL, but I'll take your word for it. Lol, so you're a cheeseboy? grin A boy from the 'burbs. Ever been to the townships?

1 Like

Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:10am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

And i live in the surburbs near mooiriver it is particularly cold becos of the river. Hook me up on whatsapp

I dont use whatsapp. So what do you get up to in Jozi?
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm not familiar with Jo'burg, I only use it as a detour on my travels from PTA to EL, but I'll take your word for it. Lol, so you're a cheeseboy? grin A boy from the 'burbs. Ever been to the townships?

I am a man not a boy or a cheesy one for that matter. I have been to the kasi i can relate to it. Tembisa is not far from me. Far from cheese boy or scotane
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:14am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

I am a man not a boy or a cheesy one for that matter. I have been to the kasi i can relate to it. Tembisa is not far from me. Far from cheese boy or scotane

Oh ok. I've been to Tembisa but only once. What do you do in kasi? Chesanyama?
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

I dont use whatsapp. So what do you get up to in Jozi?

Not in Jozi but in Guateng. Norkem park. Am a property consultant.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh ok. I've been to Tembisa but only once. What do you do in kasi? Chesanyama?
Busy corner
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:18am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Not in Jozi but in Guateng. Norkem park. Am a property consultant.

Cool. Sorry, I don't know where that is (Norkem Park). I'm not familiar with that side.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:19am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Busy corner

*nods*
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

*nods*

Have you been there? Busy corner.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by PunkyV(f): 7:22am On May 12, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Have you been there? Busy corner.

What is it? A shebeen? grin

No, never heard of it.
Re: Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival by BUGOFF(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2016
blogbaby:
Na big oranges u like Coolebux??
wow..ur beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.