Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W (13524 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / Unboxing The Gionee F103pro (pictures) / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by kennybenjminz: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
hmmmm..trying so hard not to be bias..tecno is best
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by stevepeters: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
I mean! Without paying so much you get to ExperienceMore.

saxby:
Good comparison.

Just as all fingers aren't equal so are our pockets.

I think the w4 helps a lot in giving some people chance.
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by DuduParaPara: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2016
I don't like the camera atall
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by donbenie(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Funny but the way Tecno marketers go about hyping Tecno products to high heavens makes me take every supposed superior phone with a pinch of salt.
Not saying the W4 is bad,but obviously the supposed comparison was made with the express purpose of denigrating the P5W or am I to believe the Gionee has not even ONE advantage of the W4?
@OP,I put it to you,you have never even handled the P5W before..
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by kennybenjminz: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
its abt the one that has it all..w4 is good
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Harry17: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
kennybenjminz:
No argument here
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by BenKafor(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Harry17:

No argument here
non at all
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by BenKafor(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
hands down
of course it won
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by BenKafor(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Def tecno
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
donbenie:
Funny but the way Tecno marketers go about hyping Tecno products to high heavens makes me take every supposed superior phone with a pinch of salt.
Not saying the W4 is bad,but obviously the supposed comparison was made with the express purpose of denigrating the P5W or am I to believe the Gionee has not even ONE advantage of the W4?
@OP,I put it to you,you have never even handled the P5W before..
someone even said p5w has a poor speaker, I gave up after reading that. I can't compare both since I've not used or seen W4. btw, almost all the guys here praise one device or another from Tecno all day long so I'm not surprised.

Happy birthday sir
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by hefelove(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
My W4 is always hanging why?
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Cdave: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
See if you can make a complaint here......
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/

hefelove:
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Piusman: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
MizMyColi
You can love tecno W4?.....You own one shey?
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
MizMyColi:
I don't understand why there are so many angry people on this thread.

I never believed that Gionee could ever produce a 2500mAh battery, how much more 2000mAh.

Secondly, I thought it's only Tecno devices that runs on 1GB RAM.

Even on GSM Arena, we have seen a lot of ph comparisons go down, so why is somebody up there angry that two phones are being compared.

That said,
@Orator2383...

You did not mention the price for both devices.
Please you need to do so.

I know that W4 goes for 23k or so.
I don't know about P5w.
If the price range is around 15 - 18k, then this your review was never worth it to begin with.
Tecno w4 27 thousand naira only ,because I went to ikeja slot today 26/08/2016,I price the phone in 4different slot is thesame price .I.e.27K (that's it !!!
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Zalam5:

Tecno w4 27 thousand naira only ,because I went to ikeja slot today 26/08/2016,I price the phone in 4different slot is thesame price .I.e.27K (that's it !!!
Then w3 is 22K .that's todays price 27/08/2016
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
my own take on this matter is that both front and back camera are very sharp
Do u mean tecno w4
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
mosjames:

Some people with little or no sense will still argue this.
Do u still have sense ?
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=hefelove post=46297189]My W4 is always hanging why? [/quote
Tecno w4 is not hanging at all!!!
May be your phone is not original tecno ,where do u bought it ? And how much u bought it ,what date u purchase it ?
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
hefelove:
May be your phone is not original tecno ,where do u bought it ? And how much u bought it ,what date u purchase it ?
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by tall2ce(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Another yeye tecno clown. Your post is filled with lies and unnecessary hype of the y4. I wonder why tecno advocates cant take a chill pill and let their phones speak for itself. You dont have to hype this poo of a y4 compared to the gionee.
What happened to putting out honest reviews?. Review the y4 on its own and stop comparing it to other phones. Just recently, another tecno clown was comparing boom j8 to iphone 6s...na wa oh

I tire for una.

How many people have u seen complaining about their gionee p5w ba3? This whole trash u typed invariably shows u havent handled the gionnee p5w before.

Learn correct marketing and quit this rubbbish attempt u call review.

Best calculator..biom j8, best mobile browser boom j8, best screen boom j8..lols. Yeye people.
I love your honest reply.
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by hefelove(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Zalam5:

I have been using it for 4months Now and it's original Bros with warranty, in fact na for my front dem tear d seal, I bought it 25k
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by tall2ce(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
thread was created to criticize Gionee p5w and that's all.
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
hefelove:

I have been using it for 4months Now and it's original Bros with warranty, in fact na for my front dem tear d seal, I bought it 25k
Hahaha!!!!!!!!this is an incurable lie?if I heard u clearly ; u said u have being using it for good/complete 4 month abithen ,can't u see that u lie ,go and check the manufacturing date ,and minus 4month ,then whish month they produce it gan self (June 15 /2016 that's the manufacturing date ;tecno w4 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then u said u have being usinging it since 4 good month ,minus 4 month from manufacturing date ?when are they produce ur own?abi ur phone is special made nin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by hefelove(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Zalam5:

Hahaha!!!!!!!!this is an incurable lie?if I heard u clearly ; u said u have being using it for good/complete 4 month abithen ,can't u see that u lie ,go and check the manufacturing date ,and minus 4month ,then whish month they produce it gan self (June 15 /2016 that's the manufacturing date ;tecno w4 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then u said u have being usinging it since 4 good month ,minus 4 month from manufacturing date ?when are they produce ur own?abi ur phone is special made nin
I bought my phone May 24 and I think Tecno W4 came out maybe April am not sure, u don't know Wat u are saying bro, beside der are info about d fone here on nairaland since May, assin what's d benefit of lieing here, use ur google to find out about info of d fone wen it came out and send a screenshot here thanks .
in short Wat u said there annoyed me I have to do d Google Search myself and showed u d screenshot. Did u c d date der? Thanks

Wait o this thread was even created May 11 and the OP have even started using the phone so WTF are u telling me? guy abeg swave

Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2016
hefelove:

I bought my phone May 24 and I think Tecno W4 came out maybe April am not sure, u don't know Wat u are saying bro, beside der are info about d fone here on nairaland since May, assin what's d benefit of lieing here, use ur google to find out about info of d fone wen it came out and send a screenshot here thanks .
in short Wat u said there annoyed me I have to do d Google Search myself and showed u d screenshot. Did u c d date der? Thanks

Wait o this thread was even created May 11 and the OP have even started using the phone so WTF are u telling me? guy abeg swave

You mean I should save? Am I your mate? What's wrong with your brain? Brain test should be carried out on you... .
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by hefelove(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Zalam5:

You mean I should save? Am I your mate? What's wrong with your brain? Brain test should be carried out on you... .
u ain't even my younger sister's mate

Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Zalam5: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2017
hefelove:

u ain't even my younger sister's mate
Speed out, please chat your mate.
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by Behankey(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Both phones are budget devices. However like you've said, the W4 trumps the P5W
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by omoalajah(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
definetely the best
kennybenjminz:
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by datyorubaboy: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
two budget phones, but i have held the w4 before, its nice.
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by missslimzy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Do hard reset
hefelove:
Re: My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W by FellaL: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
but y'all already bias na. LOL

omoalajah:
definetely the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View / How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? / Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.