Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here (1130 Views)

My Little Cousin Of A Month Old Doesn't Allow Anybody To Carry Her. / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 3:57pm On May 11, 2016
share it before someone shares it for you and it becomes public knowledge and blackmail.
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by ladyF(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by talk2alabama: 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
And why the fuq should I share it if I dnt want anyone to knw? Are u dat dumb or what?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
Lol.... grin

I'm shy.... tongue
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by NoApology(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
guy e be like say ur brain don overheat? how can u ask us to share a secret which you yourself suggested we shouldn't share with anybody? you wanna play God?
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
did you people read only the thread title and not the opening post?
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by tempem: 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
Lol! The Op, though. What's the meaning of anybody?
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
NoApology:
guy e be like say my brain don overheat?
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by sokar(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2016
I've been depressed and suicidal for two years now.
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by crackhaus: 4:21pm On May 11, 2016
itstpia8:
share it before someone shares it for you and it becomes public knowledge and blackmail.
For once, I completely agree with you.

Why don't you be a good sport and go first, I promise to follow. cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:25pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

For once, I completely agree with you.

Why don't you be a good sport and go first, I promise to follow. cool

are you trying to intimidate me by insinuating you know some secrets which I am trying to keep secret?

Or you just want my attention?

So hard to tell and yes, you know I really hate your back and forths?

But you just always have to jump on my threads in order to assist your self esteem.
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by crackhaus: 4:29pm On May 11, 2016
itstpia8:

are you trying to intimidate me by insinuating you know some secrets which I am trying to keep secret?

Or you just want my attention?

So hard to tell and yes, you know I really hate your back and forths?

But you just always have to jump on my threads in order to assist your self esteem.
Me? 'Always' jumping on your threads? shocked

Me? 'Wanting' your attention? shocked

Okay then since we're all joking, lemme just admit that I'm in love with you.
There it is, you happy now? gringrin
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:31pm On May 11, 2016
back and forth and really unfunny attempts at joking.

Have a nice day.
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by crackhaus: 4:33pm On May 11, 2016
Yea, whatever..

Just be a good sport and go first, so the rest of us can follow. grin
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:38pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:38pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:
Yea, whatever..

I will just be a good sport and go first, then the rest of my gang can follow. grin

Go where?

Once again, as usual, you speak in unfunny parables which nobody likes or bothers with and you assume you are not the only person finding your rants funny.

But, if it helps your self esteem, I wont complain.
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 4:39pm On May 11, 2016
Now, do you think you should stop derailing the thread and go somewhere else?
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by LordDecency(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
My Secret uhmmm....

HateU2 Come nd tell dem
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 11, 2016
LordDecency:
My Secret uhmmm....

Hat.eU2 Come nd tell dem
I know you undecided
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by LordDecency(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2016
HateU2:
I know you undecided

I dunno undecided
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2016
LordDecency:

I dunno undecided
So undecided
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by armyofone(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2016
I have always wanted to ask if you are tpia ?
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by LordDecency(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2016
HateU2:
So undecided

I still dunno undecided
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by crackhaus: 11:43pm On May 11, 2016
itstpia8:

Go where?

Once again, as usual, you speak in unfunny parables which nobody likes or bothers with and you assume you are not the only person finding your rants funny.

But, if it helps your self esteem, I wont complain.
Spare me your paranoia and diatribe laced with unfounded rhetorics, just go first and share any secrets you own which you don't want anybody else knowing.

Why is this so hard for you? gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by Dyt(f): 6:01am On May 12, 2016
I have a crush on tpia
I been crushing in you uuuuuuuuuuuu ×3
Re: Share Your Secrets Which You Dont Want Anybody To Know, Here by itstpia8: 5:08pm On May 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Black Man Beats Down 2 White Cops After They Tasered His Wife (Video) / I Need Advice / Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.