Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' (74495 Views)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by obiremy: 4:45pm On May 11, 2016
Charly Boy writes on his encounter with Jesus Christ in February 26 and how that encounter turned his life around. He said that since the encounter, he no longer take his afternoon naps in his casket and that he killed his pet python to set his spirit free. He added that the encounter has turned him to emergency marriage counselor and that he no longer confuse people with his sexuality. Read what he wrote below;

[b]Don't Mess With my Jesus! In February, 2016, one cool and unusual breezy night in the comfort of my room, I had a strange encounter of the freakiest kind with Jesus, which I shared with you all. In that encounter, our Lord left me with specific instructions. He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should STOP disturbing him by substituting prayers for hard work. Jesus was very very upset with Nigerian's kinda prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking ignorant bunch. Since that special encounter with Jesus, a lot has changed about me. I hardly noticed it, till one of my paddy guys started pointing out a lot of things that I now do differently. Abi I don enter? Pastor Charles? Hmmmmm, ok. He pointed out amongst others things, so many things that I no longer do like taking my afternoon naps in my casket, how I killed my pet phyton on the 26th of February to set my spirit free. How it seems like I have stopped confusing people with my sexuality and how the things of Jesus was taking a hold of me. He observed that my long time advocacy of empowering the youths has taken a monumental dimension. How I have become an emergency marriage counsellor, thanks to Tiwa & Bliss. My calm and coolness suddenly made my paddy man more intrigued and curious "Charly, what's going on" he asked insinuating that my Jesus encounter had reconfigured me. I really do not feel any different from how I have always felt for the past 37yrs of being consumed by the Charlyboy persona. However I must confess that I have remained dazed by that freaky encounter. I remember Jesus giving me that strong hard look and ordering me to "Get to work" before I could ask, what work? the Lord disappeared as fast as he appeared. Back in the days I would have wondered what they put in my weed. Haba, but am not Pastor Adeboye, T.B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, or any of those holier than thou people. See me see wahala oh. Anyway, from henceforth, let no oyizzyyj Wow that nice power most change hands in Jesus name amen[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRNtzuMN1B/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by obiremy: 4:46pm On May 11, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by gisthit: 4:55pm On May 11, 2016
python a pet?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Michellla(f): 5:05pm On May 11, 2016
this man is just blatant weird.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by thorpido(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2016
Good for you Charly man.
Let your life be an inspiration positively.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by thorpido(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2016
Michellla:
this man is just blatant weird.
He seems repentant now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by tempem: 5:11pm On May 11, 2016
Ever heard of Extra Lol? Charley just dropped it.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by icebebe(f): 5:18pm On May 11, 2016
I really dont believe dis doe

5 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Pheals(f): 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmm ... Na Lucifer him dey worship ni ? Abi Wetin he dey use Python do ? Feeding it human being

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by CuteDude53(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2016
shey dis man go still get sense before JESUS come so? sad

18 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Oluwapresley(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2016
sigh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by TrollTrap: 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
No one cares blud angry

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by englishmart(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
return to the casket abeg.. You no better pass people wey don die

17 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Herapal(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
Taking a nap ke? Christians, pray without ceasing. Trust the Lord to provide you with food and even flat screen TV (if that's what you need). Cast your cares upon Him even if na shopping list. Remember, faith without work is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by hakeem4(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
Effect of kwale weed

Does Jesus not have another prophet, why will he send this one ?

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Mufasa27(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
Mad Man sad
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by jmoore(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
Only Jesus can set you free!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan an....ds one is strong!
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by friedakara(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
you seriously need JESUS CHRIST in ur life

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by englishmart(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
a fool at 40 is a fool forever. But a fool at 60 is a foolish fool

Which responsible child of his can seek his advice?

11 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by omoijesa(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
This man is seriously mad...wht d helll iswill he derive 4rm all this thrash hes performing....a fool @ 40 is Fool 4rever

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by DonBobes(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
Chei i knew dis wuld mak FP,
La la, la la.
Lalasticlala and snake b like 5&6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by porrigeyam(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
grin

I Will honestly like to know the distributor of the weed he takes. ....I'm interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Sunnycliff(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
No man that truly have an encounter with JESUS ever remains the same after such experience!

14 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by CaptainBomb(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
Okay
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Psylas(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
but you have not changed yet

8 Likes

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Lawalemi(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
Diversity is part of human creation. Let him exhibit it
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Wadasco(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
story for the Gods
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Lawalemi(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
Diversity is part of human creation. Let him exhibit his potential
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
nice try charly boi

check this out:: See How Much Fuel Will Now Be Sold
Per Litre http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/see-how-much-fuel-will-now-be-sold-per.html?m=0
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Speakdatruth: 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
this guy weed strong o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.