Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' (74524 Views)

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by crazygod(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
U stopped being weird cos ur weed don finish
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by ekeroyal(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
So who are we dealing with now -Charlyboy or Charles Oputa?

Meanwhile, I wouldn't want to be scammed, Nigerians are taking it to the next level these days -I mean scamming.

About your pet python and casket -there isn't anything spectacular about them. So just be a better person if you wish, even with them both.
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by phanshark(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
obiremy:
Charly Boy writes on his encounter with Jesus Christ in February 26 and how that encounter turned his life around. He said that since the encounter, he no longer take his afternoon naps in his casket and that he killed his pet python to set his spirit free. He added that the encounter has turned him to emergency marriage counselor and that he no longer confuse people with his sexuality. Read what he wrote below;

[b]Don't Mess With my Jesus! In February, 2016, one cool and unusual breezy night in the comfort of my room, I had a strange encounter of the freakiest kind with Jesus, which I shared with you all. In that encounter, our Lord left me with specific instructions. He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should STOP disturbing him by substituting prayers for hard work. Jesus was very very upset with Nigerian's kinda prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking ignorant bunch. Since that special encounter with Jesus, a lot has changed about me. I hardly noticed it, till one of my paddy guys started pointing out a lot of things that I now do differently. Abi I don enter? Pastor Charles? Hmmmmm, ok. He pointed out amongst others things, so many things that I no longer do like taking my afternoon naps in my casket, how I killed my pet phyton on the 26th of February to set my spirit free. How it seems like I have stopped confusing people with my sexuality and how the things of Jesus was taking a hold of me. He observed that my long time advocacy of empowering the youths has taken a monumental dimension. How I have become an emergency marriage counsellor, thanks to Tiwa & Bliss. My calm and coolness suddenly made my paddy man more intrigued and curious "Charly, what's going on" he asked insinuating that my Jesus encounter had reconfigured me. I really do not feel any different from how I have always felt for the past 37yrs of being consumed by the Charlyboy persona. However I must confess that I have remained dazed by that freaky encounter. I remember Jesus giving me that strong hard look and ordering me to "Get to work" before I could ask, what work? the Lord disappeared as fast as he appeared. Back in the days I would have wondered what they put in my weed. Haba, but am not Pastor Adeboye, T.B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, or any of those holier than thou people. See me see wahala oh. Anyway, from henceforth, let no oyizzyyj Wow that nice power most change hands in Jesus name amen[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRNtzuMN1B/
nonsense 101 loading ......
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by jasysandra(f): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
Oh God!!!
What happened to His sense?

Coffin don turn bed undecided

Weirdo angry
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Lasgidy1(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by chigoizie7(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2016
Okokobioko!!!!!!

This is the real definition of "psycho".
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by titiakins: 8:19pm On May 11, 2016
Who knew he was sleeping in a casket

Weird!!!
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by NIJJAking(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2016
glory be to GOD charley boy , wow wow wow am shouting right now as i read your great testimony,,,,exactly the same testimony you just shared is what happened to me,,, wow am soo happy to read this from you wow,,,,forget how people react its normal,,,,,WOW JESUS IS REAL AND NOT A MERE LIE,,,,You are on the right path now charley,,, you should be prepared to lose a lot and pass through pain ,,,but just know u are on the right path to heaven now,,,heaven is rejoicing while hell is lamenting,,,wow wow wow
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by kvngbree01(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2016
Why dont i Believe anything i just read? undecided
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by bluaero(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2016
Charles boy has just gone from sick to mad undecided
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Cannonleo(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2016
What brand of weed does this guy take.
They are interested parties ought
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Akalia(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2016
The OP that Banned me must be high on some elephant dry shit, I thought here was suppose to be a platform where anybody can air their views without been restricted? Nairanders it's time we protest over indiscriminate banning by OPs on here angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Silumi(f): 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
Winch u better b sure hu spoke to u
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Moz22: 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
hakeem4:
Effect of kwale weed

Does Jesus not have another prophet, why will he send this one ?
note that there is no body Jesus can't use...I just pray he helps me re trace my step like he did with charlie cos I've gone out of his ways
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Moz22: 8:40pm On May 11, 2016
Someone just wrote abt how he had an encounter with Jesus and u guys are saying he is high on some weed....yall don't blv Jesus is real.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by tollytexy(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2016
englishmart:
return to the casket abeg.. You no better pass people wey don die
U get bad mouth lol
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Otunagum(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
Who your python epp? undecided
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by chubbygal(f): 9:05pm On May 11, 2016
I love the testimony.

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
Lawalemi:
Diversity is part of human creation. Let him exhibit his potential

tell them, most of these people be quick to turn to religion and God and start throwing insukts once they don't understand something or a person, shallow minded Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by doskie(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2016
Michellla:
this man is just blatant weird.
what baffles me is tht he saw wife to marry.
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by SAEJO: 9:09pm On May 11, 2016
The Devil is wicked, he'll lie to you until you willing hand him your soul to destroy
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by gqboyy(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2016
why kill the python
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Orikinla(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2016
How Jesus Christ Healed A Paralyzed Muslim Girl - Religion - Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3099854/how-jesus-christ-healed-paralyzed
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2016
Thank God for Charly boy?... hian,

that is there is hope for Denrele
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by JOYOSITA(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2016
What's that one saying?
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by bulkwealth(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2016
obiremy:
Charly Boy writes on his encounter with Jesus Christ in February 26 and how that encounter turned his life around. He said that since the encounter, he no longer take his afternoon naps in his casket and that he killed his pet python to set his spirit free. He added that the encounter has turned him to emergency marriage counselor and that he no longer confuse people with his sexuality. Read what he wrote below;

[b]Don't Mess With my Jesus! In February, 2016, one cool and unusual breezy night in the comfort of my room, I had a strange encounter of the freakiest kind with Jesus, which I shared with you all. In that encounter, our Lord left me with specific instructions. He had instructed me to tell you all, that Nigerians should STOP disturbing him by substituting prayers for hard work. Jesus was very very upset with Nigerian's kinda prayer requests and shopping list, always calling His Name for the most trivial matters, things that would come to them naturally without sweat were they not a lazy and an unthinking ignorant bunch. Since that special encounter with Jesus, a lot has changed about me. I hardly noticed it, till one of my paddy guys started pointing out a lot of things that I now do differently. Abi I don enter? Pastor Charles? Hmmmmm, ok. He pointed out amongst others things, so many things that I no longer do like taking my afternoon naps in my casket, how I killed my pet phyton on the 26th of February to set my spirit free. How it seems like I have stopped confusing people with my sexuality and how the things of Jesus was taking a hold of me. He observed that my long time advocacy of empowering the youths has taken a monumental dimension. How I have become an emergency marriage counsellor, thanks to Tiwa & Bliss. My calm and coolness suddenly made my paddy man more intrigued and curious "Charly, what's going on" he asked insinuating that my Jesus encounter had reconfigured me. I really do not feel any different from how I have always felt for the past 37yrs of being consumed by the Charlyboy persona. However I must confess that I have remained dazed by that freaky encounter. I remember Jesus giving me that strong hard look and ordering me to "Get to work" before I could ask, what work? the Lord disappeared as fast as he appeared. Back in the days I would have wondered what they put in my weed. Haba, but am not Pastor Adeboye, T.B Joshua, Pastor Kris Okotie, or any of those holier than thou people. See me see wahala oh. Anyway, from henceforth, let no oyizzyyj Wow that nice power most change hands in Jesus name amen[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRNtzuMN1B/

What a world! Can u believe this ?
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by hatchy(f): 9:47pm On May 11, 2016
Old man wey still dey behave like small pikin. What do you expect your grand children to be doing.
Why are you still taking that stuff even after doctor advised you to quit. You see ya life?
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Acebar(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2016
Akalia:
The OP that Banned me must be high on some elephant dry shit, I thought here was suppose to be a platform where anybody can air their views without been restricted? Nairanders it's time we protest over indiscriminate banning by OPs on here angry angry
I was also banned some days back. but am still on investigation to know the particular Mod that did that to sanction him/her even if na seun himself grin I no send. By the way Charly Don repent but he didn't tells where his Ten virgins are presently
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by Acebar(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
NIJJAking:
glory be to GOD charley boy , wow wow wow am shouting right now as i read your great testimony,,,,exactly the same testimony you just shared is what happened to me,,, wow am soo happy to read this from you wow,,,,forget how people react its normal,,,,,WOW JESUS IS REAL AND NOT A MERE LIE,,,,You are on the right path now charley,,, you should be prepared to lose a lot and pass through pain ,,,but just know u are on the right path to heaven now,,,heaven is rejoicing while hell is lamenting,,,wow wow wow
Bro u mean say what happened to Charlie boy happened to you lemme ask u, How many pythons did u have, how many virgin's did u have, Abi na casket, u Don sleep inside one before? nwanne Biko park well. Charly needs some ijaw weed (uncut) make u no follow am insult my Jesus. I take God beg u. sallamalehku na only " WOW " dey ur dictionary cos I counted more than 8 WOW's in ur comment grin
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by sinceraconcept(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2016
Pheals:
Hmmmm ... Na Lucifer him dey worship ni ? Abi Wetin he dey use Python do ? Feeding it human being
confirm cultist,what yorubas refer to as egbe awo
Re: Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' by FuckTheMod: 10:28pm On May 11, 2016
Michellla:
this man is just blatant weird.
He's nothing but a jobless and useful old fool

Attention whōre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.