Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. (4375 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2016
I did it in church today because she is the religious type and we are okay with it. Going to a fast food location this evening with her to have a good time.

It is with great joy and happiness that ihave fulfilled one of the greatest feat i have ever dreamed of doing in this life. Proposing marriage to the woman i love. A woman of unique character. A praying partner, my lover, my friend, my counsellor, my teacher, a great cook, a lady that brought back hope to me, making me believe that i can be a winner and a champion a again.

I was once lost, got heart broken, scammed by many ladies who feigned their love to me. I got so embittered with every lady i meet, became 'chief lady basher and women hater in Nairaland' and hated anything women.

But i was wrong by judging every lady due to the few wicked once i met. I never knew true love still exist in our contemporary world. Not until i met this rare gem.

Today may 11th 2016 was the day i finally went on bended knees to say 'will you marry me and be the mother of our unborn children'. It was also a day i finally stamped my feet and declare my infinite love for this woman i never knew could stand by me and manage with me even when i have just garri and groundnut to give her to eat.

Before then, i actually took her to a church where we prayed concerning our relationships and asked God for my direction. I hid the ring and prayed that the ring will come bind us together strongly, brings us more success and financial increase, lead us to eternal bliss of conjugation with children and grand children to come,

but something happened...

After the prayers i took her to a particular section in the church and told her how i appreciated her for all she has been to me.

Then i went on bended knees and held her hand. The funniest thing was that i was holding her right hand instead of the left hand. She kept on giving me and left hand but the anxiety in me was still going for the right hand.

(i no no weda na fear or wetin. But this thing no easy).

Finally i popped the question to her and she said yes. She will marry me.

Oh sweet Jesus......a dream come true

i finally inserted the ring on her 4th finger which officially signified the begin of great things to come before the end of the year.

I love you dear....i will always do

to all those nairaland ladies whom i have insulted. I apologise and say am sorry. Never again......never again

celebrate with me

8 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2016
angry

lalasticlala front page pls
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:26pm On May 11, 2016
gringringrin

Good for you OP.
LaurelP is next.

I will keep burning red candle for all ye Nairaland misogynsts.
Repent y'all must.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
Good for you OP. LaurelP is next.
I will keep burning red candle for all ye Nairaland misogynsts. Repent y'all must.
mizmycoli......u no sabi greet abi?
Well when u dey do ur wedding na? I want chop jollof rice o
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
angry

lalasticlala front page pls

Without pictures?
Dream onkiss
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Without pictures?
Dream onkiss

due to privacy issue......i deemed it unfit for me to post pix here. Where is ur faith mizzy?

Oya receive the pix in a trance now.....receive it!
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:32pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
mizmycoli......u no sabi greet abi?

Well when u dey do ur wedding na? I want chop jollof rice o

Oops!
Sorry I didn't invite you for the preamble.
Hubby's quite the private fellow.
Else I would splatter pictures all over NL.

I'll keep in mind to invite you for the maiinnn one.
And oh, trust me, Rice and Stew ati Jollof and Chicken laps would be veryy plentygrin
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by Dyt(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2016
Why don't I blv this mad man
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
due to privacy issue......i deemed it unfit for me to post pix here. Where is ur faith mizzy?

Oya receive the pix in a trance now.....receive it!

Hehehehe
I believe your story bro.

Just felt like being mischievous joor.

Here's wishing you well.
And please do fast and marry her.

We don't want her becoming Lord of the Rings.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Oops!

And oh, trust me, Rice and Stew ati Jollof and Chicken laps would be veryy plentygrin
mzcoli.....u r not a good girl. U didnt invite and now u r forming pity as if u care before. Mscheeeewww

issorait
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2016
Dyt:
Why don't I blv this mad man
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dyt dont doubt me. I cant lie with issue as important as this. I cant

yeye girl
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe
I believe your story bro.

Just felt like being mischievous joor.

Here's wishing you well.
And please do fast and marry her.

We don't want her becoming Lord of the Rings.
tanx dear.....we have already fix the date already but it is going to be this year. Dont be scared she is not frodo

hahaha
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MissSlimbody(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Oops!

If you no invite me ehn!!
I no go forgive you Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grincheesygrin

Congratulations dear
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
MissSlimbody:
If you no invite me ehn!! I no go forgive you Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grincheesygrin
Congratulations dear
does sign of the cross
you are a dark beauty dear,,,,but its none of my business.
Miz will definitely invite us.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MissSlimbody(f): 6:48pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
does sign of the cross

Thanks and congratulations to you too smiley
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:49pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
mzcoli.....u r not a good girl. U didnt invite and now u r forming pity as if u care before. Mscheeeewww

issorait

oya smile nauuu
I don't like it when people are sad on my account.

You know what.
I will do another ceremony, just for you.
E hear?grin
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
does sign of the cross

See this quarter to married man.
Flirtingangry
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Thanks and congratulations to you too smiley
tanx dear......you are next in line. Claim it
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MizMyColi(f): 6:52pm On May 11, 2016
MissSlimbody:
If you no invite me ehn!!
I no go forgive you Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grincheesygrin

Congratulations dear

Thankzzz Darling.
I will let you know via PM.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

See this quarter to married man. Flirtingangry
what is bad in appreciating a lady?
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:

It is with great joy and happiness that ihave fulfilled one of the greatest feat i have ever dreamed of doing in this life. Proposing marriage to the woman i love. A woman of unique character. A praying partner, my lover, my friend, my counsellor, my teacher, a great cook, a lady that brought back hope to me, making me believe that i can be a winner and a champion a again.

This is beautiful! My best wishes to you! May JOY forever be part of your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

This is beautiful! My best wishes to you! May JOY forever be part of your relationship.
thank you so much for your kind wishes. Amen to you prayer

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:

I was once lost, got heart broken, scammed by many ladies who feigned their love to me. I got so embittered with every lady i meet, became 'chief lady basher and women hater in Nairaland' and hated anything women.

We know! That's the case in 99% of all the cases here on NL. grin Bitterness speaks volumes. undecided

Never think about it again and never talk about it again!

May your heart be filled with JOY and LOVE from now on.

I love to see happy people.

Waiting for your wedding pics. I so rejoice in your happiness. I love happy people. They are fun and they are peaceful. cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
thank you so much for your kind wishes. Amen to you prayer

Really happy for everyone who experiences how beautiful life can be. smiley
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
I did it in church today because she is the religious type and we are okay with it. Going to a fast food location this evening with her to have a good time.

But i was wrong by judging every lady due to the few wicked once i met. I never knew true love still exist in our contemporary world. Not until i met this rare gem.

Today may 11th 2016 was the day i finally went on bended knees to say 'will you marry me and be the mother of our unborn children'. It was also a day i finally stamped my feet and declare my infinite love for this woman i never knew could stand by me and manage with me even when i have just garri and groundnut to give her to eat.

Before then, i actually took her to a church where we prayed concerning our relationships and asked God for my direction. I hid the ring and prayed that the ring will come bind us together strongly, brings us more success and financial increase, lead us to eternal bliss of conjugation with children and grand children to come,

but something happened...

After the prayers i took her to a particular section in the church and told her how i appreciated her for all she has been to me.

Then i went on bended knees and held her hand. The funniest thing was that i was holding her right hand instead of the left hand. She kept on giving me and left hand but the anxiety in me was still going for the right hand.

(i no no weda na fear or wetin. But this thing no easy).

Finally i popped the question to her and she said yes. She will marry me.

Oh sweet Jesus......a dream come true

i finally inserted the ring on her 4th finger which officially signified the begin of great things to come before the end of the year.

I love you dear....i will always do

to all those nairaland ladies whom i have insulted. I apologise and say am sorry. Never again......never again

celebrate with me

Goodluck in your upcoming marriage

Preparedness and honesty makes it a smooth ride. cheesy

Start preparing .... For your marriage.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

We know! That's the case in 99% of all the cases here on NL. grin Bitterness speaks volumes. undecided

Never think about it again and never talk about it again!

May your heart be filled with JOY and LOVE from now on.

I love to see happy people.

Waiting for your wedding pics. I so rejoice in your happiness. I love happy people. They are fun and they are peaceful. cheesy wink
certainly.....happy people are fun to be with. I will post the pix of the wedding when the time comes. Regards

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by MissSlimbody(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Thankzzz Darling.
I will let you know via PM.

Okay dear
mencade5:
tanx dear......you are next in line. Claim it

Amen...I don dey old grin
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2016
My man!!! e don happen and you no yarn me shocked Congratulobia brother!! send me picture for backyard cheesy IOU no be small.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
My man!!! e don happen and you no yarn me shocked Congratulobia brother!! send me picture for backyard cheesy IOU no be small.
kisso my man. Abeg no vex o. I for notify you but them thief my phone last thursday. All my contact including ur number i no get again.

Na today i do the proposal o.
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2016
mencade5:
kisso my man. Abeg no vex o. I for notify you but them thief my phone last thursday. All my contact including ur number i no get again.

Na today i do the proposal o.
Jesuu!!! shocked fųckup! I believe you!! i'm happy for you bro. hope say you been do welcome back, make i call you?
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2016
bukatyne:

Goodluck in your upcoming marriage

Preparedness and honesty makes it a smooth ride. cheesy

Start preparing .... For your marriage.
tanx so much. We are on it. God bless
Re: Oh My God I Got Engaged To My Fiancee Today And Something Funny Happened. by mencade5(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Jesuu!!! shocked fųckup! I believe you!! i'm happy for you bro. hope say you been do welcome back, make i call you?
i go pm you around 9.30 pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2020 Edition / My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk / Procedure For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.