Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help (33262 Views)

Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by bbmoringa: 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
FUNKE AKINDELE,EVERYTHING THAT BRINGS SADNESS TO YOUR LIFE SHALL BE TURNED TO LAUGHTER IN JESUS NAME,FAVOUR & MERCY SHALL ALWAYS LOCATE U,BALM OF GILLEAD WILL ANSWER FOR ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE THAT NEEDS SUCCOUR,THANKS FOR PUTTING SMILE TO SOMEONE'S FACE.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by jkendy(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
Dude should have begged for 18-seater bus hence his intention is to do transport business.
Anyway sha, good one there from Auntie Jennifer

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by tunjijones(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Agriman(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
Wow! this are pple we want in Nigeria #Agrobalm# will celebrate her kindness

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Apelex(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
God bless her...but I don't see any proof of her actually buying him the Keke...all she said was to DM his number...where are pics and thank you tweets by Him
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by charlie001(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2016
Jennifer may God blessing you o

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by amiibaby(f): 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
God bless U madam

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by inme: 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
To some people who might think it's just a Keke Napep, mehn that ish is up to 400k for a new one. E kno easy.

More blessings to Aunty Jennifer
Funke
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by M400(f): 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
venom101:
But she hasn't bought it yet na. She probably wants to support him with a little money.
At least,she has shown interest in the matter.its a step we should commend her for.
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerians wil go online to b begging celebrities upandan..smh...Lucky him if he gets something frm her coz d headline is misleading
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Joyce28(f): 7:17pm On May 11, 2016
God bless you Funke kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by calliope(f): 7:18pm On May 11, 2016
jmoore:
Who she epp?

She don epp someone.
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Figs(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2016
if all diz our so calld celebrities cud do likewise,am sure fans wont lash them much but they ar busy livin fake life nd breakin their marriages

Tiwa

Tbillz
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by spartacuz: 7:19pm On May 11, 2016
Maybe Tiwa will help me, lemme start begging o
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by fdonsky(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2016
May God almighty always and at all time respond to all your needs @ Funke Akindele a.k.a. Franca de Female Hunter. Where is Alikirija?
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by NaijaCuzin: 7:22pm On May 11, 2016
well done Funke

See photos of Buhari and others at TCT Conference

http://9japikinblog..nl/2016/05/instagram-unveils-new-logo.html?m=1
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Fugazi: 7:24pm On May 11, 2016
I'd have asked for a Lambo
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by stubbornman(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
let me see who will come here and say " who she epp" I go break coconut for ya head
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by jasysandra(f): 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
Better pikin
The rest be showing us yeye pictures angry

Que Dieu vous benisse jare
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Arewa12: 7:29pm On May 11, 2016
she as not bought it naw. she is still in d process of buying it. Well God bless u if u buy and God bless u if u still dont buy it.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2016
God bless u my jenifer babe grin help me greet toyo babe and kiki too o.
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by McPerry(f): 7:31pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainBomb:
I need one on hire purchase please
Not er,Twitter will be better.lol grin
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by BABANGBALI: 7:34pm On May 11, 2016
The last time this lady appeared to me in my dreams,I foked the hell out of her.

Next time she no go come try me for dream
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Chuksemi(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2016
Good, she is giving back. I will get there someday.
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2016
Apelex:
God bless her...but I don't see any proof of her actually buying him the Keke...all she said was to DM his number...where are pics and thank you tweets by Him
Bro, she might not like show off. Even she might tell the guy not to tell anyone on social media what she had done for him
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Babayoutoomuch(f): 7:39pm On May 11, 2016
God will reward you Funke for this kind gesture of yours.You too will receive help at the time you needed it the most.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by faorex(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
NTBC(now the begging continues) crew go invade her twitter page like America
of course the begging now continues
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by dave06(f): 7:45pm On May 11, 2016
Some people sha

Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by rafcrown(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2016
He has said it all that you WILL NEVER LACK anything you desire and so shall it be .God Bless You more and more and more.Well done
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Jeremyaaa09: 7:48pm On May 11, 2016
That's good of her.
But emmmmm... I nor see where she say she don buy am nor where the guy confirm say she don receive am.
The matter is 'inconclusive'
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by Babayoutoomuch(f): 7:50pm On May 11, 2016
bbmoringa:
FUNKE AKINDELE,EVERYTHING THAT BRINGS SADNESS TO YOUR LIFE SHALL BE TURNED TO LAUGHTER IN JESUS NAME,FAVOUR & MERCY SHALL ALWAYS LOCATE U,BALM OF GILLEAD WILL ANSWER FOR ANY AREA OF YOUR LIFE THAT NEEDS SUCCOUR,THANKS FOR PUTTING SMILE TO SOMEONE'S FACE.

Amen.
Re: Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help by edorhe14(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2016
Wow..Am happy for Jennifer cos Givers never lack.
The window of heaven always open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afeez Owo Breaks His Fast With Meat / Alexreports With His Wife & Two Kids - Churchill & Maduka (video, Photos) / Patoranking's Babymama And Girlfriend Shares A Cute Picture With Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.