Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign (1593 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2016
I am pleading to our president, President Buhari to honourably resign since he seems to be finding it difficult to rule the country. How can a liter of fuel sell for N145 per litre? This is obviously going to have a negative effect on prices of all commodity in the country. The challenges of ruling the country seems to have overwhealmed him. I pray that God will have mercy on us cos we have voted for hardship & difficulty for ourselves. It is well!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Flashh: 9:33pm On May 11, 2016
After resigning, who do you now want to be in charge?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2016
Open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22.........
"21: My son, fear the Lord and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.
"22: For their calamity comes quickly ... and the disaster they both may bring"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by PapaBrowne(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2016
Flashh:
After resigning, who do you now want to be in charge?

Osibanjo would do a better job~

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2016
We have put the wrong person in power, we are all in trouble

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Blizzy9ja: 9:39pm On May 11, 2016
just watch how some partisan nairaland mod will come and lock dis topic

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2016
Our president should just do us a favour by resigning

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Flashh: 9:45pm On May 11, 2016
PapaBrowne:

I hope so.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by modestofynest(m): 9:48pm On May 11, 2016
Fantastically speaking wailers form is still available to dos who want to move over, kikikikikiki I am laughing in Chinese, e never start

4 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Flashh: 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
Its high time for Buhari to let know where we are heading to in the country. We haven't seen the CHANGE he and APC promised.

CHANGE can be a good and bad one. I hope this isn't the worst CHANGE.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Histrings08(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2016
Pfft... Wake up man
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2016
We are going to observe a drastic change in the transportation fares starting from tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Gayigaskia(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
PapaBrowne:

So you think the headmaster of the current economic team can do better than himself? Nawa for these people

8 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
Gayigaskia:

So you think the headmaster of the current economic team can do better than himself? Nawa for these people
Lol
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2016
Dollar exchange rate to Naira is still by one side. Flat screen LED tv former sold for N52,000 now sells for N90,000. All under Mr. President's watch

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Ayatul(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2016
OP tell me this is a joke. Maybe when Arsene Wenger resigns, Buhari might give in a second thought. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by cjrane: 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
Resign say wetin happen?

Abeg zombies must suffer enough for their foolishness

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2016
cjrane:
Resign say wetin happen?

Abeg zombies must suffer enough for their foolishness
We are all going to be affected

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by WildChild00(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2016
Nigerian president resign? shocked not with all those juicy stuff attached to his office grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Nobody: 6:21am On May 12, 2016
He can resign but Saraki will take over. There is no way Northerners will allow Osinbanjo there. SS and SE will support this!
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2016
WildChild00:
Nigerian president resign? shocked not with all those juicy stuff attached to his office grin
Too bad, everything in the country seems to be getting worse under his presidency and he's busy touring the world. Too bad. President GEJ will be laughing at us. We clamoured for change

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by laprince(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2016
lol. Nigeria has been plunged in hunger.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by JoeBlocks(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2016
foxgiovani:
I am pleading to our president, President Buhari to honourably resign since he seems to be finding it difficult to rule the country. How can a liter of fuel sell for N145 per litre? This is obviously going to have a negative effect on prices of all commodity in the country. The challenges of ruling the country seems to have overwhealmed him. I pray that God will have mercy on us cos we have voted for hardship & difficulty for ourselves. It is well!
This is hilarious!.
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by allthingsgood: 6:32am On May 12, 2016
I thot this same wailers claimed they were buying fuel for 250 - 300 already. So now that its officially 145, why arent u happy??

Wailers and their lies sha. They speak from two sides of their mouth

1 Like

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by allthingsgood: 6:33am On May 12, 2016
foxgiovani:
Too bad, everything in the country seems to be getting worse under his presidency and he's busy touring the world. Too bad. President GEJ will be laughing at us. We clamoured for change

God forbid. Jonathan is never an option. Even if fuel sell for 500! Nigeria can never go back to that cesspool of vomit and excreta. Tufiakwa!
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by ziccoit: 6:38am On May 12, 2016
foxgiovani:
Open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22.........
"21: My son, fear the Lord and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.
"22: For their calamity comes quickly ... and the disaster they both may bring"

You are playing politics with holy Bible. That part is telling you to fear those who are telling you to CHANGE your way from the path laid down by God. Look around you and run very fast away from your pastors, friends, parents and relatives who ask you to practice that which God has commanded, those are the people preaching Change.
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by WildChild00(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2016
foxgiovani:

Thats is how it is now! All we need to do now is to go back to the drawing board, dust our voting cards and get ready for 2019, it might look far off, that is the only way out now, the mistake has already be made.
Peace out!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2016
allthingsgood:
I thot this same wailers claimed they were buying fuel for 250 - 300 already. So now that its officially 145, why arent u happy??

Wailers and their lies sha. They speak from two sides of their mouth
Yes when it was officially N90, but now that its officially N145, it means we are going to buy it for 600 to 700 sad
Buhari will never resign because he has not aaccomplished his aim of wiping out the middle belt for the occupation of fulani.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by Abeymills(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2016
Buhari is evil he will not resign n jst like pharaoh he will b drown
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Yes when it was officially N90, but now that its officially N145, it means we are going to buy it for 600 to 700 sad
Buhari will never resign because he has not aaccomplished his aim of wiping out the middle belt for the occupation of fulani.
Sighs
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2016
foxgiovani:
Sighs
sorry! Hope you aint hurt badly?
Re: I Am Suggesting That President Buhari Should Resign by foxgiovani(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2016
Kachikwu too should follow suit

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Request Made By The Niger Delta Avengers, Realisable? / Nigerian Political Ideologies: Left Or Right Winged Or Nothing? / Where's Timemanager Aka Trumpanzee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.