Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic (63270 Views)

See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / Biafra Wine Now In The Market. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by omobaekiti: 12:23pm On May 12, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:

were you born this year?

.....,....................... ....

Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 12, 2016
Guyman02:
Dangote and Erisco Ric-Giko are buying off all the remaining tomatoes for their factories so be creative as many families have resorted to Banga Stew (made from fresh palm kernels) which is also nutritious instead of spending so much on fresh tomatoes. Use the extra money to buy things like fish and vegetables.
See picture of Banga Stew with fish prepared by a neighbour.

Good one. Don't mind some people blaming PMB for their laziness.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by KoldKash(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
That means you paid N60 for each ball.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by omoigbomina(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2016
So Buhari is responsible for the high cost and non availability of tomatoes?
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Koboland(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2016
WT??!!
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by AmiableJay(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:
I wonder when the price is gonna come down. This little quantity of tomatoes was bought at #600 today..
How is the prices for fresh tomatoes in your area? Affordable or costlier?
That makes it 60 Naira per ball. CHAI!
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by csamii: 12:32pm On May 12, 2016
Na so I make mistake wan buy tomatoes for my side. The woman say 4 seed for 300 undecided
I did Micheal Jackson moon walk first then 180 spin move then disappeared like flash. I have googled food that don't use tomatoes sha.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2016
So one na 60 naira?
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Jimi23(m): 12:38pm On May 12, 2016
doublewisdom:
No wonder everybody for my area dey cook pepper soup these days.

In my area its 4 for 500 naira. I guess this is outside lagos. 10 for 600? God save Nija oo.

1 Like

Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Standing5(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:
I wonder when the price is gonna come down. This little quantity of tomatoes was bought at #600 today..
When people start planting tomatoes on their own.
Most people still think Buhari controls market forces affecting tomato price.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by delightf(f): 12:47pm On May 12, 2016
Shey una Agric in secondary school this season this partical tomatoes ll go back,while the long ones ll be out that long ones that is ful of water water ll be out this is nt the season of this partical tomatoes!after that now you ll seehow onions carrot nd other things ll still go back,this is nt apc fort oooo,
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by odiokay: 12:49pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:
thats like #60 for one...odiokay
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by onlineadejoh(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2016
Is it a must to eat fresh tomatoes, tinned ones should perform same magic grin

1 Like

Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 12, 2016
Hormohtoondeh:
dry tomatoes on point nao in Ondo kingdom ooi
pls homo,bring some to Lagos kingdom o
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by stevLegend: 12:52pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:
U should have ordered it from Konga or Jumia.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by kingsilly(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2016
Welber:
Yours is cheaper. Been a long while I've seen tomatoes

All I see is pepper.

Na to make pepper stew sure be dat grin
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by forghon: 1:04pm On May 12, 2016
Guyman02:
Dangote and Erisco Ric-Giko are buying off all the remaining tomatoes for their factories so be creative as many families have resorted to Banga Stew (made from fresh palm kernels) which is also nutritious instead of spending so much on fresh tomatoes. Use the extra money to buy things like fish and vegetables.
See picture of Banga Stew with fish prepared by a neighbour.
see food from d look dat food gave I knw it will taste good in my mouth, I wnt to serve for east cos of dis kind food
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by egokudiowomoney: 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:
base on the quantity I'm seeing it shows that one tomato is N60.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by zanyzara: 1:07pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=Twinkie8 post=45549069]Tomatoes a very cheap in April, before and after easter. Buy and freeze to last till the next season.
see my frozen tomatoes below? Just brought out this few for stew.

Freeze you say? When I no get light for we area for the past two months*warfi voice*
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Vomm: 1:16pm On May 12, 2016
People for ur area try na! Some areas na so so egusi dem dey take dey chop yam

quote author=Pamelayoung post=45534349]Na only pepper them they sell 4 my area.[/quote]
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by macaranta(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2016
Terrible...
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by YungMike(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
op y u lieing?? * singing
She aint lying broh... I bought 3 balls for #100 here in Ibadan.
Lagos should be a ball for #100 sef... The Op sabi price market
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by socialmediaman: 1:20pm On May 12, 2016
sallyopy:
that is the situation in the country now, a BASKET of tomatoes is now sold for between 25 and 35k. this will continue for some time because of the season.

Its not the season, its because of a disease destroying them

http://allafrica.com/stories/201506180599.html
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Welber(f): 1:21pm On May 12, 2016
kingsilly:

Na to make pepper stew sure be dat grin

Exactly grin

Pepper don takeover!
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Welber(f): 1:25pm On May 12, 2016
socialmediaman:

Its not the season, its because of a disease destroying them

http://allafrica.com/stories/201506180599.html

Tomatoes has been hit by a massive Plague cry
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by GambaOsaka: 1:28pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01zvnAivCbU&list=RD01zvnAivCbU

17 years down the line,.... This songs is still very much relevant today.
Chai... Naija.
What have really changed since we turned over to Democracy?
Very few people have succeeded in getting richer while a vast majority are languishing in abject poverty and suffering.
For the first time ever, i had tears in my eyes for Nigeria.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Bnladan(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2016
Dis is N20 tomatoes in my area. 2 my IPOD pals, I reiterate it dat u ppl gonna starve without d north.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by AnanseK(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2016
Was subsidy removed on tomatoes as well?

1 Like

Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by bemyguest(f): 1:35pm On May 12, 2016
teekay213:
dem no go kill person for this country,foodstuff expensive,petrol is now 145 naira,unpaid workers,no light,no jobs,nothing!i still wonder why nigerians don't commit suicide,if na abroad na so so suicide news we for dey hear everyday.We're hopeful people.

Guy make you start am abeg so others go follow you do same.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by MrRichy(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2016
Ofe akwu ti take over... for almost a month now i never even see tomatoes with my eyes sef.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by musicwriter(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2016
chocolateme:

You must be joking.
Re: The N600 Fresh Tomatoes I Bought Today At The Market.. Pic by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 12, 2016
I eat rice with native stew (banga).

its better and more nutritious. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) / My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / The ₦2000 Plantain I Bought Around Chevron Lekki Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.