Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. (481 Views)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Pics: When Boko Haram Is Coming To Attack The Last Fuel Station In Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. by bebene: 10:05pm On May 11, 2016
This is purely my opinion about the last fuel scarcity, i think it was intentionally prepared to test the patience of nigerians whether they can buy it at a higher price. why you may ask.
Government want to remove subsidy,which will make the price of fuel to increase and dont want what happened during last administration to happen again when the removal of fuel subsidy was announced.
so this fuel hardship was set-up to see the reaction of people, whether they can endure it and it worked.

Now the official price is 145 hmmmmm politics is a game if you know how to play your card........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. by tswitch: 10:33pm On May 11, 2016
Your writeup just proves the fantastically corrupt Nepa bill certificate president is as insensitive as an impervious rock.

Well we told these people, especially the gullible youths easily swayed by sweet words and false promises,we tild them no good thing would ever come out from the Dulllard but they adamantly refused.

Let them settle in their new chains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. by GenOrumov: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
I'm not holding brief for the government.

But its laughable that someone will think a Government will deliberately throw a nation its ruling into chaos so as to test its reaction.

Since you declared at the beginning that its just your opinion its okay but your opinion about the matter shows you have limited knowledge about economics (demand and supply of petrol & forex) and also don't understand Nigeria (& its problems and solutions) well enough.
Re: The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. by bebene: 10:57pm On May 11, 2016
GenOrumov:
I'm not holding brief for the government.

But its laughable that someone will think a Government will deliberately throw a nation its ruling into chaos so as to test its reaction.

Since you declared at the beginning that its just your opinion its okay but your opinion about the matter shows you have limited knowledge about economics (demand and supply of petrol & forex) and also don't understand Nigeria (& its problems and solutions) well enough.
man it does happen, if government want to bring new policy or law, depending on the sensitivity of the law or policy, but intentional rumor may be spread among people,.....

1 Like

Re: The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. by pabloid(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
I warned nigerians about apc. Just as i'm warning edo state now. I hope they listen. Apc steals and punishes the masses. Pdp steals and has some compassion
Re: The Last Fuel Scarcity Was Intentional: My Opinion. by SleekAboki: 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari and every member of APC should be held under citizens arrest anywhere they are found beginning tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Debunks EFCC Witness' Claim On Property / Presidency Break Silence,explains Hike In Fuel Price / Amazing: Charging Phone With A Fruit (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.