Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter (43017 Views)

Nigerians Lament During The 2017 Xmas Holiday Due To Fuel Scarcity & More / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
yemmynoni:
So subsidy should have gone in 2012 so that GEJ and his goons would have had more money to loot abi? Una no well at all.
ibu nno ewu mmeee

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by bubbleslink: 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
Can you swear with your life that what has been happening wnt still happen again? how sure are you that dia no rooter in this present administration? can you swear dat the money would be put to work

common on, let the truth be said sometimes for everything is not about politics and sentiment! You can vote for change a thousand times and no body cares but pump price at 145 per litre is way too high!

Akainzo:

Yes o! I voted for this CHANGE, and I would still vote for this same Change if the options were either this or GEJ. It matters not if it is 3 years from now, given a choice between GEJ and PMB, I will vote PMB all over again.

Now to the fuel price, during the scarcity, everyone kept saying "Just make the fuel available even if it is at a higher price!", now all over Nairaland people were writing that they buy fuel at N140, N150 and N170. Now that the price is now a range with N145 the highest price to ensure availability, people are still screaming.

BTW, the partial removal by GEJ, what happened to the money saved? ALL looted into different pockets! I am more comfortable with this administration pushing through the needed changes than those megalomaniacs in the last administration wacking all the savings.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by jaywhoco(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2016
'I find that an absolute freedom is but an absolute bondage, that the most popular assentors of public liberty are the worst engrossers of it too' John Locke
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
Shebi they said fuel will be sold at 45 naira? Wetin come happen nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
Almakura:
ibu nno ewu mmeee
Eziokwu! grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Segadem(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
HirstMOG:

where is your brain?
do u have home training? I doubt it if u ever got someone to train u
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by raph101(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
biz9ja:
who reaction epp? We go buy am noni

Abi o. I just tire
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
Akainzo:

Yes o! I voted for this CHANGE, and I would still vote for this same Change if the options were either this or GEJ. It matters not if it is 3 years from now, given a choice between GEJ and PMB, I will vote PMB all over again.

Now to the fuel price, during the scarcity, everyone kept saying "Just make the fuel available even if it is at a higher price!", now all over Nairaland people were writing that they buy fuel at N140, N150 and N170. Now that the price is now a range with N145 the highest price to ensure availability, people are still screaming.

BTW, the partial removal by GEJ, what happened to the money saved? ALL looted into different pockets! I am more comfortable with this administration pushing through the needed changes than those megalomaniacs in the last administration wacking all the savings.
pls where did he ran out from? He's seriously barking and might bite somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
Wey all these OCCUPY NIGERIA fellows? Time don reach o! oya make una show embarassed
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
bubbleslink:
Can you swear with your life that what has been happening wnt still happen again? how sure are you that dia no rooter in this present administration? can you swear dat the money would be put to work

common on, let the truth be said sometimes for everything is not about politics and sentiment! You can vote for change a thousand times and no body cares but pump price at 145 per litre is way too high!

I definitely cannot swear with my life, as even Jesus won't swear with His life that man would not be man. However, I am persuaded by the antics of this administration that things are changing and thus able (and willing) to give them the benefit of doubt.

US has so many local refineries, they produce crude and petrol sells at the pump right now at $0.85/L, at the official exchange rate is N170/L. You do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
even if PMB shoots a Nigerian dead, this guy will still defend him. You people cried hell when GEJ removed it, PMB is superclueleas and he's riding on GEJ's antecedent.

Obviously you missed the entire point of my post, I can't help your comprehension deficiencies.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
NO MORE PETROL DIVERT ION! NO MORE SMUGGLING PETROL ACCROSS THE BORDER WHILE GOVERMENT IS SUBSIDING ROGUES AND CRIMINALS! THIS IS ANTI-CORRUPTION WAR! EXPECT CORRUPTION TO FIGHT BACK AS USUAL!
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
Akainzo:

Obviously you missed the entire point of my post, I can't help your comprehension deficiencies.
they resort to insults when they display cluelessness.
Buhari's administration is cursed.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by ewizard1: 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
The annoying one is one stupid Total filling station will not sell into kegs except you go remove the generator fuel tank! At a time, the even stopped selling into tanks except you bring the Generator itself to the filling station!

#Nigeria has Fallen
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
they resort to insults when they display cluelessness.
Buhari's administration is cursed.

Lol, yet you curse someone.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Dabss(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
Olril18:

whatever u sow, u shall surely reap.
APC government will never have peace,they will not.they taunted,hunted and hunted Jonathan to high heavens.its the law of karma, karma is a bit.ch
so you are praying for things to get worse just because u want to see apc fail? Shey na all of use for suffer am?

Common sense. undecided
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
Akainzo:

Lol, yet you curse someone.
please swerve, suddenly there's a justification for subsidy removal, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by jaybee(f): 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
P0intBlank:
Buhari is making GEJ look like a saint

hahahahahah! wishful thinking!!
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by neonly: 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari has finally kill us I blame who sef
I blame myself to still bi in dis contry
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by room089: 11:28pm On May 11, 2016
Akainzo:

Guy we are together on this!
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by jaybee(f): 11:28pm On May 11, 2016
owotonbinu:
All I see here is that nobody is saying if deregulation is wrong , all wailers want is a revenge for 2012...what a pity..u guys shld go and protest

Thank you my brother! please tell them. Ojota freedom park is free
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by NoApology(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2016
yemmynoni:
So subsidy should have gone in 2012 so that GEJ and his goons would have had more money to loot abi? Una no well at all.

ibu akpa amu
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
please swerve, suddenly there's a justification for subsidy removal, hypocrite.

It is people like you that do not have any reasoning capacity that hold onto one type of action. You cannot process the fact that given a different scenario, a different approach or action is required.

Education is supposed to empower us to THINK!
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by omoadeleye(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2016
But i dont know why our leaders choosed to live with bad legacy after they are gone...

Like i have knew from the day one that his tenure was gonna be bad.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Olril18(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
Dabss:
so you are praying for things to get worse just because u want to see apc fail? Shey na all of use for suffer am?

Common sense. undecided
u lack common sense.
really?
during the time of GEJ did APC ever applaud Jonathan even when he did gud..they planted hatred in to people mind using the media,they never pray for things to get better, it was lies after lies against the gentle man, now u are telling me I should pray for APC
nope..what is gud for the goose is gud for the gander
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by frisky2good(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
Must you answer everyone?

Segadem:
performance? How?
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:37pm On May 11, 2016
Akainzo:

It is people like you that do not have any reasoning capacity that hold onto one type of action. You cannot process the fact that given a different scenario, a different approach or action is required.

Education is supposed to empower us to THINK!
you can give several reasons for all I care, it doesnt make you less of a hypocrite.

You shouldnt be talking about education, its evident you are handsomely half-baked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by vega84(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2016
Petrol is 86 naira as in the official rate, bt here in phc stations are selling @ 140 130 and we are buying comfortably without complain. Nw the FG is saying the official pump price is 145naira, Hw much do they think this fuel stations will sale, as in we are looking @ 250 and above. God bless the zoo #vegatalks
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
you can give several reasons for all I care, it doesnt make you less of a hypocrite.

You shouldnt be talking about education, its evident you are handsomely half-baked.

I understand your pains, your well baked PhD was kicked out by a supposed illiterate. Awww, it sucks to be you! Doh.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2016
omoadeleye:
But i dont know why our leaders choosed to live with bad legacy after they are gone...

Like i have knew from the day one that his tenure was gonna be bad.

Since you already know, just endure and wait for 2019.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

Even if the FG is to remove this subsidy, definately not at this time of economic crisis and hardship.. This would only make life worse for the common man. But i thought this same ppl led us to #OccupyNigeria 4yrs ago when the move to remove same subsidy was made.

Do you suppose the Govt should continue to fund subsidy at the time of reduced earnings (loss of up to 50%) rather than pay salaries or fund infrastructural developments?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration / I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.