Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter (43019 Views)

Nigerians Lament During The 2017 Xmas Holiday Due To Fuel Scarcity & More / Nigerians Share Before-and-after Photos Of Buhari, Lament Frail Looks / Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by khalifer(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
This hardship is something else oh. May God give us the grace to pass through this hard times.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Ganiyat72(f): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
grin tongue
Those lamenting are IPODS in the voice of apc zombies. And foreigners in the voice of Chris tunde ngige

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by luiginho2xl(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2016
Watching in 5D

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Jesuschristt: 10:48pm On May 11, 2016
And then?
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by brightballer(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
If we don allow GEJ comot diz tin dah time, victims wey dey enter EFCC for too much.

Thank God for Buhari. We would all weather the storm together. It is now or never!
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
They promised us 45 per litre but wat we are getting is 145 per litre.

Useless government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by pure2012soul(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
News Trending: on this day 11th May, 2016.
(1) Today is fantastically Bob Marley day.
(2) Today is fantastically spending of 14,000 naira on an inmate feeding in the prison by APC Govt.
(3) Today, David the son of Cameron has giving a title to Nigeria Corruption as "FANTASTICALLY 1 OF NIGERIA"
(4) Today welbeck is also out for Fantastically nine months.
(5) Today Newcastle united & Norwich has been relegated from EPL.
(6) Today is Fantastically deregulation & removing of fuel subsidy to make it 145 naira Instead of 45 naira promised by APC Govt,
But I de tell all does who occupied Nigeria during GEJ to just respect they self occupie dis country first ting 2mro morning or else,the thunder wey go strick una the do press up,I am talking to Sanetor Dino & Co.
From de way tings are going I hope we will not apologize to GEJ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by GloriaNinja(f): 10:50pm On May 11, 2016
David Cameron is correct indeed, Nigeria is "a fantastically corrupt country".

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
I feel the pain of Nigerians but this is the best possible solutions
I supported Jonathan in his attempt to remove subsidy

This the best that can happen
Even if the FG is to remove this subsidy, definately not at this time of economic crisis and hardship.. This would only make life worse for the common man. But i thought this same ppl led us to #OccupyNigeria 4yrs ago when the move to remove same subsidy was made.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by otokx(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2016
The complaint is from mainly Lagos and Abuja people, for those in Port Harcourt that bought fuel at 200 naira per litre 145 is hard but not too hard.

Anyway its now a winner takes all while the spectators watch in amazement.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by mrvitalis(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2016
I don't get. ... When did Jonathan remove subsidy
When was APC formed??

Just asking tho

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by joshuaidibia(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
biz9ja:
who reaction epp? We go buy am noni
"Mama thank you" spotted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by P0intBlank(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari is making GEJ look like a saint

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by kinibigdeal(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
I want you guys to know that Lai Mohammed, Ameachi, Kemi Adeosun, Ngige, Fashola etc all share your pains under the A.C in Abuja. They mean well for you all as they travel with "Baba Tourism" to every nook and corners of the earth "looking for Nothing" while their estacodes in dollars continue to increase. These people share your pains as baba go slow have now order them to queue at every petrol station to buy fuel. As for our fresidenf, he is not kwarapt but ghost can hike the budgets without any arrest or action........Am sure Abacha will be laughing from HELL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by AprokoNaija: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Hmm mm, as much as I love to criticise this administration because of their deceitful campaign and manifestos, sometimes, I wonder if the student's union body (NANS) and other pressure groups are really following the economical trend in this country. This development is long overdue and it is unfortunate that I was part of the group/body/union that opposite the removal of subsidy in 2012 but now I'm seeing clearly. It is quite unfortunate that this government does not believe in the "stick & carrot" approach but rather making difficult and harsh decisions at the same time. Please for once let us see how this will turns and allow the total removal of fuel subsidy. #Nigeria will definitely be great but our sacrifice is paramount. May I say aluta continue....

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 11, 2016
koastar:
Nigerians, brace up yourselves for the hard times are here but it's going to be temporary
where did u stole this phone from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by lordcenred(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
*singing* Na do ot die e go be o...
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
yemmynoni:
So subsidy should have gone in 2012 so that GEJ and his goons would have had more money to loot abi? Una no well at all.
shut up if you don't have what to say, hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by lordcenred(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
*singing* Na do or die e go be o...
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Akainzo(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
Promismike:
Nigerians here is the change u seek for

Yes o! I voted for this CHANGE, and I would still vote for this same Change if the options were either this or GEJ. It matters not if it is 3 years from now, given a choice between GEJ and PMB, I will vote PMB all over again.

Now to the fuel price, during the scarcity, everyone kept saying "Just make the fuel available even if it is at a higher price!", now all over Nairaland people were writing that they buy fuel at N140, N150 and N170. Now that the price is now a range with N145 the highest price to ensure availability, people are still screaming.

BTW, the partial removal by GEJ, what happened to the money saved? ALL looted into different pockets! I am more comfortable with this administration pushing through the needed changes than those megalomaniacs in the last administration wacking all the savings.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by owotonbinu(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
All I see here is that nobody is saying if deregulation is wrong , all wailers want is a revenge for 2012...what a pity..u guys shld go and protest
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by bubbleslink: 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
APC was formed long ago, but exist in different fragment till it was made offical...

All Gej hatters where APC! I wonder why people are surprised about the hike in petrol pump price!

I pray things dont get worse though, buh diaz actually no hope in apc led government for the common men, sorry 2 say dat!

mrvitalis:
I don't get. ... When did Jonathan remove subsidy
When was APC formed??

Just asking tho
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by comrChris(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
biz9ja:
just bought 30litres at 150 now self after like 2hours queuing.. God will judge this govt

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by steppin: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
yemmynoni:
So subsidy should have gone in 2012 so that GEJ and his goons would have had more money to loot abi? Una no well at all.
Smh... Zombies and excuses. Are you kidding me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
Akainzo:

Yes o! I voted for this CHANGE, and I would still vote for this same Change if the options were either this or GEJ. It matters not if it is 3 years from now, given a choice between GEJ and PMB, I will vote PMB all over again.

Now to the fuel price, during the scarcity, everyone kept saying "Just make the fuel available even if it is at a higher price!", now all over Nairaland people were writing that they buy fuel at N140, N150 and N170. Now that the price is now a range with N145 the highest price to ensure availability, people are still screaming.

BTW, the partial removal by GEJ, what happened to the money saved? ALL looted into different pockets! I am more comfortable with this administration pushing through the needed changes than those megalomaniacs in the last administration wacking all the savings.
even if PMB shoots a Nigerian dead, this guy will still defend him. You people cried hell when GEJ removed it, PMB is superclueleas and he's riding on GEJ's antecedent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Remii(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
P0intBlank:
Buhari is making GEJ look like a saint
to those who can not compare and contrast facts. Why not juxtapose indexes of 4 years ago to today? Are you buying all other commoditties the prices of 2012 in 2016? Would you rather spend the whole of our $27b reserve on subsidy to some cabal who will still sell fuel at N150/l all in the name of being politically correct?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by titiakins: 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
My question is how did they arrive at 145
How much subsidy were they paying and how much is PMS in open market

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
owotonbinu:
All I see here is that nobody is saying if deregulation is wrong , all wailers want is a revenge for 2012...what a pity..u guys shld go and protest

deregulation is right, but why didnt people like you support GEJ, I can't continue pretending that buhari has a clue.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by steppin: 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
brightballer:
If we don allow GEJ comot diz tin dah time, victims wey dey enter EFCC for too much.

Thank God for Buhari. We would all weather the storm together. It is now or never!
Another Zombie sighted!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by HirstMOG(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
Segadem:
I know the price will be review soonest, diesel can not be sold for #125 and petrol will be sold for #145.

where is your brain?
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by OlujobaSamuel: 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
pls, no one should bring the excuse of gej was protested against because he is a minority. He was fought for and installed by this same set of people, his regime in few months recorded astronomical increase in subsidy payment with no tenable explanation, with the removal done on Jan 1st, so many things that could propel one to join a protest against it then.
pa bubu, which kind nonsensical nonsense be this, am for subsidy removal, but not when you can't protect our pipelines to give our refinery crude for our consumption, abi kachukwu a fashola don dey tell you nonsense talk, abeg there is poverty in the land, it's not yet time to run a capitalist system.
All the nonsense union will not come out now, na to dey carry placards defend politicians eating their destiny and that of their generations unborn so that their own(politicians) generation will not leave the path of stealing. Nans, asup, ASUU, and every other academic union including professional bodies, you won't defend this ooo. God sees you all.
Re: Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter by Mushyhills(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
biz9ja:

Nigga, you just said it all

"we go buy am Noni"

Can't help Buh laugh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds / Dignitaries Attend Fayose's Send Off Banquet At Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.Photos / Ebelechukwu Obiano, Bianca Ojukwu In Physical Fight At Soludo's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.