Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public (36472 Views)

Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by tomdon(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2016
Kollyk11:
for every action der must be a reaction.so na wife materials full this world now abi pure olosho.clamouring for gender equality and dey cant buy the diapers and drop money for soup for two month without shouting on social media for ppl to hear.women!!!.vry controversial and confused set of creation

excellent bro,
olosho too much now, it's alarming!
in days of old, girls marry the first man, those kind of girlz command the loyalty of men of all races, not these riff raffs of now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by defemidefemi(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2016
MrAboki:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704981_gowon_jpegc6ee0b6c19180f3ac9cf565f1a25b842

I can never do this.. angry

What are my other wifes doing that I should be the one clipping necklace? angry
other "wives".
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by sinceraconcept(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2016
Damfostopper:
81 n 47yrs.... Abeg how old was he wen he got married... N how old was d lady
olodo. Op said his wife of 47 years meaning the wife he married for 47 years. Go back to primary sch
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by sinceraconcept(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2016
Women of those days deserve such treatment. Who would treat these oloshos we have now this way? Treating them this way is like mocking yourself
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by defemidefemi(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2016
gidgiddy:

How can he be a gentleman when he is still listed in many journals as an arch-Killer who murdered over 3 million people?
and you want me to bliv diz? haba! if this is tru, don't u think he can I'll be among the most evil men list? anyway I don't mind having a reference that will open my eyes to the truth u've written, if no reference can be given I will say two of us will be wrong if I say yes to ur comment.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Damfostopper(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
olodo. Op said his wife of 47 years meaning the wife he married for 47 years. Go back to primary sch
i dont give attention to those who wey adopted.... Come back later wen u av realised ur real parent.... Btw.... You can continue ranting
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Mbediogu(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
veekid:
so Wetin make we do to this now?

If God give me money to marry wife, I go brush her teeth in public. I go wash her clothes for middle of highway. I go even write her name for my bare chest and go to church like dat. If I marry eh, hmmm!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Oshotse21(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2016
The older the wine the sweeter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / 2019: Thank Ekiti People: ATIKU / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.